What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA upsets Spain

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
....I did live in the states for 5 years or so and saw a few American (football?) games.....it was a good day out and lots of fun.....but I much prefer to watch a real football match where 11 guys on each side are running/tackling for 90 mins trying to score goals....mostly with their feet.....just a matter of personnal choice.

...It's a good thing that finally we see the U.S.A. doing well against other world class teams....

dude ofcourse ur allowed to preffer soccer. ur the one who started dissin football so i defended it, that's all there was to it.

actually to be fair i think someone dissed soccer first lol but u get my point.

One Love

good effort in the finals yesterday. 2-0 is a dangerous lead in football. once that first goal is given up the other team has momentum and its hard to break out of it. brazil had over 30 shots and more than 60% possession. They deserve the win, but the US did well to get both of their goals and create an exciting match. Come on next summer and WC 2010!!
:rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts