What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA strikes Syria again

armedoldhippy

Veteran
not sure if you are being honest or blindly shilling, but your post is rife with factual inconsistency and contradictions.

whats this about Iranian weapons heading their way? not one Iranian weapon has been shot at Israel from Syria, whether by hezbollah, nor by Iranian advisors or the Iranian self defense militias. Israel herself hasn't made any such claim.

further more, Hezbollah is a self defense force active in Lebanon, they have never stepped foot on Israeli soil. the only time they fight Israel is when she invades Lebanon. this stuff is historically known facts. so even if weapons are going to Hezbollah, they are not for attacking Israel, they are for defending Lebanon's border and to fight the insurgency in Syria.

if things were lawful and equal, it wouldn't be any business of Israel what weapons are stock piled by neighboring nations, i mean no one attacks Israel for buying new weapons abroad do they? truth is Israel sees this as a good opportunity to try and break up another one of her neighbors armies power. it's pretty obvious.

nothing inconsistent about it, nor is there any shilling. it is no secret in the world (in spite of your persistent denials) that Iran is arming terrorist groups all over the middle east, nor that those weapons are launched at Israel regularly. your position is a common one for those that hope for the end of Israel. "self-defense force" LOL! no one except Islamic militants and their mouthpieces could say that with a straight face...:laughing:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
nothing inconsistent about it, nor is there any shilling. it is no secret in the world (in spite of your persistent denials) that Iran is arming terrorist groups all over the middle east, nor that those weapons are launched at Israel regularly. your position is a common one for those that hope for the end of Israel. "self-defense force" LOL! no one except Islamic militants and their mouthpieces could say that with a straight face...:laughing:

G `day AOH

Iranians are Shi ites and Persian
The rest of the region except Yemen is Sunni .

02floor-mapofshia-blog480.jpg

Thanks for sharin

EB .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

thats their own name for themselves, heres the history for you. Iraq got somehow turned back to the stone age, then Iran and Iraq agreed to let so called self defense groups join the fight against isis. now some of these groups are in Syria helping the SSA.

for the rest, i understand how it is, you have chosen a side and you need to see it as good and bad, so you can continue justifying things you would never justify under reversed conditions.

if all nations acted like Israel, the world would be in flames. you can't talk about defending yourself in your neighbors land. international law requires clear and visible self defense justifications for any act of military aggression on another nations land. are you able to reverse the situation in your mind? what would you say if Israel airport in Tel aviv was getting hit with rockets every time a military cargo plane or what ever tries to land? woud that be perfectly fine just because Israel sold some weapons to someone else? sounds insane to me, no matter who is doing it to who.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
https://www.rt.com/news/449463-syria-threatens-israel-airport/

Syria threatens to ‘strike Tel Aviv airport’ unless UNSC acts against Israel’s impunity

they have had enough of these unprovoked, arbitrary, unjustified air strikes from Israel. so far they have only ever tried to shoot down the incoming missiles and tried to hit attacking air craft. last thing Assad wants is outright hostilities with Israel while he's still fighting a regime change war.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
thats their own name for themselves, heres the history for you. Iraq got somehow turned back to the stone age, then Iran and Iraq agreed to let so called self defense groups join the fight against isis. now some of these groups are in Syria helping the SSA.

for the rest, i understand how it is, you have chosen a side and you need to see it as good and bad, so you can continue justifying things you would never justify under reversed conditions.

if all nations acted like Israel, the world would be in flames. you can't talk about defending yourself in your neighbors land. international law requires clear and visible self defense justifications for any act of military aggression on another nations land. are you able to reverse the situation in your mind? what would you say if Israel airport in Tel aviv was getting hit with rockets every time a military cargo plane or what ever tries to land? woud that be perfectly fine just because Israel sold some weapons to someone else? sounds insane to me, no matter who is doing it to who.

Iraq never got out of the Stone Age, and then our idiot pols made it worse by disbanding their only stability IE police forces. if attacks are coming from neighbors property then ABSOLUTELY you get to defend yourself. only a damn fool would ignore rocket/missile/mortar attacks from next door. but then, that is exactly what you want from Israel is it not? :laughing: oh, and FUCK international law until it is applied to BOTH sides in EVERY conflict. there is "good and bad" on both sides of this. both sides have points, but you ignore Israels right to exist without constant cross-border attacks. i agree, Israel behaves badly at times. at other times, i think they are TOO restrained in dealing with provocations. there is only one person in our dispute that thinks purity exists on either side of this, and it is not me...:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Iraq never got out of the Stone Age, and then our idiot pols made it worse by disbanding their only stability IE police forces. if attacks are coming from neighbors property then ABSOLUTELY you get to defend yourself. only a damn fool would ignore rocket/missile/mortar attacks from next door. but then, that is exactly what you want from Israel is it not? :laughing: oh, and FUCK international law until it is applied to BOTH sides in EVERY conflict. there is "good and bad" on both sides of this. both sides have points, but you ignore Israels right to exist without constant cross-border attacks. i agree, Israel behaves badly at times. at other times, i think they are TOO restrained in dealing with provocations. there is only one person in our dispute that thinks purity exists on either side of this, and it is not me...:tiphat:

it's sad when people don't know the difference between hamas in gaza and hezbolah etc in Syria. no body has attacked Israel from Syria, for the third time now.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Syrian War Report – Jan. 23, 2019: Syria Threatens To Strike ‘Tel Aviv Airport’

[YOUTUBEIF]3FsZW6bqgHo[/YOUTUBEIF]

conflicting info from the Russian Mod and the guy in coventry about Iranian casualties in the Israeli strikes.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
it's sad when people don't know the difference between hamas in gaza and hezbolah etc in Syria. no body has attacked Israel from Syria, for the third time now.

so tell me...if Israel has never been attacked from Syria exactly how did Israel come to control the Golan Heights? ps-they aint getting that bit of high ground back either. that saying "repeat a lie long enough", are you familiar with it? that does not work on everyone. there is damn little difference, if any, between hamas & hezbollah. parse it all you want, they are both in it for the same reason, and i think we both know it, but only one of us admits it.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so tell me...if Israel has never been attacked from Syria exactly how did Israel come to control the Golan Heights? ps-they aint getting that bit of high ground back either. that saying "repeat a lie long enough", are you familiar with it? that does not work on everyone. there is damn little difference, if any, between hamas & hezbollah. parse it all you want, they are both in it for the same reason, and i think we both know it, but only one of us admits it.

just forget it, there is no point. you don't even read properly. or know the history well enough to be an effective Hasbara troll.

jfyi. Syria and Israel did have war in the past, but in the 70s they made a cease fire treaty. since then, Syria has not attacked Israel.

again, Hezbollah is a Lebanese group, while Hamas is a Gaza strip based group. they are not the same thing and have different agendas. Hezbollah is part of the Lebanese government and works closely with the army. it has a political wing, a social services wing and an armed military wing sworn to defend Lebanese land.

while Hamas is sworn to take back land. big difference, but not for anyone with a simplistic view, of who is the good jon wayne and who is the evil rag head or what ever sub human epithet you use to justify the unjustifiable.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
just forget it, there is no point. you don't even read properly. or know the history well enough to be an effective Hasbara troll.

jfyi. Syria and Israel did have war in the past, but in the 70s they made a cease fire treaty. since then, Syria has not attacked Israel.

again, Hezbollah is a Lebanese group, while Hamas is a Gaza strip based group. they are not the same thing and have different agendas. Hezbollah is part of the Lebanese government and works closely with the army. it has a political wing, a social services wing and an armed military wing sworn to defend Lebanese land.

while Hamas is sworn to take back land. big difference, but not for anyone with a simplistic view, of who is the good jon wayne and who is the evil rag head or what ever sub human epithet you use to justify the unjustifiable.

pretty sure i read it right. self-defense force? LOL. both groups would cheerfully kill every single person in Israel if they could. both groups get support from Iran, including weaponry. i don't blame Israel one bit for hammering any Iranian backed Islamist groups in neighboring countries. you, quite obviously, do not see it that way, and i do not expect to change your mind. we will just have to disagree on this. i use no sub-human epithets, they are just people, not very different from certain groups here in the US. evil? i'm not sure. i think anyone that advocates for the death of a race _might_ just have earned that label. i do not apply it to anyone i can think of at the moment. i'll get back to you on that... :tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you are giving Israel unique rights and exemptions from the rules of international law and the rules of warfare, but i think you know that and don't really care, which is fine, just know you are taking a side and not being 100% objective or neutral. thats always been US policy, but the majority of the population believes in the old and wise proposition and saying:

whats good for the goose, is good for the gander

if ones arguments have to violate this basic principle to remain standing, one should rethink ones arguments imo.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you are giving Israel unique rights and exemptions from the rules of international law and the rules of warfare, but i think you know that and don't really care, which is fine, just know you are taking a side and not being 100% objective or neutral. thats always been US policy, but the majority of the population believes in the old and wise proposition and saying:

whats good for the goose, is good for the gander

if your arguments have to violate this basic principle to remain standing, you should rethink your arguments imo.

when the United Nation condemns Islamic terror attacks the same way they condemn Israeli attacks, we can talk further. "what is good for the goose is good for the gander" nice words...but do you really believe them? i'll stick with my arguments until everyone lives by YOUR words. :tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the UN has not said one word about Israeli attacks on Syria since the regime change operation started. so i don't see what the UN has to do with it in this case.

anyway, some good news from the Eastern Euphrates valley, the so called Hajin isis pocket is nearly destroyed. US backed Kurds have finally after months and months defeated all but the last town under isis occupation. so now it should only be a matter of days till that pocket of black on the map, can be colored in.

of course the Kurds couldn't help themselves from doing a bit of quick looting after they chased isis out, hehe....i'd probably be looking for souvenirs too and you have to sweep the building after all :D

i wonder what happens to bank branches and jewelry shops in those areas.....

Images and reports from the Euphrates River Valley, Syria

[YOUTUBEIF]z9ZUBSzMl68[/YOUTUBEIF]

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the UN has not said one word about Israeli attacks on Syria since the regime change operation started. so i don't see what the UN has to do with it in this case.

anyway, some good news from the Eastern Euphrates valley, the so called Hajin isis pocket is nearly destroyed. US backed Kurds have finally after months and months defeated all but the last town under isis occupation. so now it should only be a matter of days till that pocket of black on the map, can be colored in.

of course the Kurds couldn't help themselves from doing a bit of quick looting after they chased isis out, hehe....i'd probably be looking for souvenirs too and you have to sweep the building after all :D

i wonder what happens to bank branches and jewelry shops in those areas.....

Images and reports from the Euphrates River Valley, Syria

[YOUTUBEIF]z9ZUBSzMl68[/YOUTUBEIF]

ISIS being defeated would be nice, but in reality i think most of them laid down their weapons & evacuated out if possible with civilians. afraid we will hear from them again in one form or another. i'd bet bank branches & jewelry stores were stripped clean within hours of ISIS arrival. i'd be damned careful hunting souvenirs where folks that like to build IED had been for any length of time.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
ISIS being defeated would be nice, but in reality i think most of them laid down their weapons & evacuated out if possible with civilians. afraid we will hear from them again in one form or another. i'd bet bank branches & jewelry stores were stripped clean within hours of ISIS arrival. i'd be damned careful hunting souvenirs where folks that like to build IED had been for any length of time.

G `day AOH

Cut off their pay cheques and see if they still want jihad ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Veteran
The tiny Mediterranean country, wedged between Syria and Israel, had been fraught with sectarian tension since its creation under a League of Nations mandate after World War I. The Lebanon of antiquity comprised essentially Mount Lebanon, the 110-mile-long north-south mountain range that for more than a millennium had been home to the isolated Maronite Christians. Under the French-controlled mandate what had been a single administrative district of the Ottoman empire became two separate nations, Syria and Lebanon. Thrown together in the new Lebanon with the Maronites were Sunni and Shia Muslims, as well as the Druze—a Shia offshoot. It was a volatile mix to say the least. The Muslims did not want to be ruled by the Maronites and entertained hopes of being part of a greater Syria, while the Maronites staunchly opposed that concept.

The unwritten National Pact of 1943 established an unusual power-sharing arrangement. Under its terms the Lebanese president would be a Maronite Christian; the prime minister, a Sunni Muslim; the speaker of the parliament, a Shia Muslim; the deputy prime minister and deputy speaker of the parliament, Greek Orthodox Christians; the chief of the general staff, a Maronite; the chief of the army staff, a Druze. There would be six Christian members of parliament for every five Muslim members. The country would have an Arab, not Western, orientation but would not seek to unite with Syria. Despite a subsequent increase in Muslim numbers, the pact left Christians in disproportionate control of the government, army and parliament, which fostered discontent.

https://www.historynet.com/1983-beirut-bombing-the-blt-building-is-gone.htm

Nirrity

BBC Producer Says Footage of Alleged Gas Attack Victims in Syria’s Douma Staged

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/02/13/bbc-producer-says-footage-of-alleged-gas-attack-victims-in-syrias-douma-staged/

Latest posts

Latest posts