What's new

USA strikes Syria again

Thcvhunter

Veteran
check this out by Abby Martin.

Trump's Syria Deception

[YOUTUBEIF]LQ3aatCJK0w[/YOUTUBEIF]

That chick has mania issues and that source is whack.

Come on dude.

In truth, Obama blew JSOC the fuck up.
And blame daddy Bush for this NWO Team America World Police.

If you had any legit sources, you’d know what Trump is really doing.
And you wouldn’t put baseless faith in internet media ‘news’ sources.
Dont you remember Daddy Bush working with Murdoch to overturn broadcast law, allowing any media outlet (and advertiser) to lie?

If you think you can sneak your way around the internet ad find the truth in fringe, or common, news mediae, then you’re deulsuional.

Observe, and ask, more. Assume less

Thcvhunter

Veteran
G `day T

I`d back the China men .
They have been indoctrinated . Mercs can go home if terms and conditions don`t suit or just not sign on again .

China man has no choice . People with out choices fight a lot harder .

Afghanistan borders on Xianjing where the turkmen live . Radical Islam on the Chinese back door .

Logistically . Where would you rather fight in your own back yard or in a far off land locked country ?
Bit harder to send a carrier task force to Afghanistan .

Gas pipelines are the motivation for a lot of what is happening geo politically ATM . Iran / Quatar have more than enough gas to supply Europe. But the pipe would come through Syria .
Russia / Ukraine conflict is about restricting Russian gas from getting to Germany through under the Black sea .

See a pattern there ?

Once gas over takes oil . Saud / USA not so powerful any more .US petro dollar is worth zilch .
Israel , Saudi, USA want to put this off for as long as possible .

Edit . Democracies have 4 year terms . China has a life time president . Easier to stay on task .

CDC warns of common parasites plaguing millions in U.S.

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Howdy buddy.

Your scope is quite limited.
Sure, oil pipelines dictated the actions of the 50’s through the 90’s.
But fracking opened up far more than all the reserves of Arabia. So thats moot.

Then lets say you were right. And lets sayAmerica/Israel get fucked over and their petro dollar is made obsolete.
Im sure we’d see the integration of some “new” emergy source, making the oil/gas sources obsolete, again restoring the powers that be at the apex of global relations and global economy.

I mean, Tesla was allowed to live freely into his twighlight.
Yet contemporary alt-energy inventors go missing every few months.
Why is that?

To put everything to rest,
Oil/gas-based energy is on the way out, just like standard-uniform militaries.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day T

I mean, Tesla was allowed to live freely into his twighlight.
Yet contemporary alt-energy inventors go missing every few months.
Why is that?

You blasted gaius `s vid said it was not credible then write BS like this .

Gimme a sauce ? Pleeze !

re the Gas . Ukraine and Syria not convincing you ?

U.S. sanctions against the Russian-backed Nord Stream 2 pipeline would be the wrong way to solve a dispute over energy supply, German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas said on Thursday.

U.S. President Donald Trump has accused Germany of being a "captive" of Russia due to its energy reliance and urged it to halt work on the $11 billion, Russian-led gas pipeline that is to be built in the Baltic Sea.

Persian Pipeline, also known as the Pars Pipeline and Iran–Europe pipeline (Persian: خط لولهٔ پارس‎), is a proposed natural gas pipeline to transfer Iranian gas from the Persian Gulf to European markets.[1]

Yes the USA can frack it hearts out .Collect a shit ton of gas .
But then you gotta put it on a boat and ship it across and ocean . Much simpler to pump it in a pipeline under the sea . Cheaper and more efficient .

Customer has a choice cheap Russian gas or more expensive US gas to heat their home. Pretty obvious who wins then ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
That chick has mania issues and that source is whack.

Come on dude.

In truth, Obama blew JSOC the fuck up.
And blame daddy Bush for this NWO Team America World Police.

If you had any legit sources, you’d know what Trump is really doing.
And you wouldn’t put baseless faith in internet media ‘news’ sources.
Dont you remember Daddy Bush working with Murdoch to overturn broadcast law, allowing any media outlet (and advertiser) to lie?

If you think you can sneak your way around the internet ad find the truth in fringe, or common, news mediae, then you’re deulsuional.

Observe, and ask, more. Assume less

if you bothered to watch it, she actually understands the thing about the wars being privatized. again you generalize when 90% of what she reports is based of open source information. but what ever, getting used to non specific criticism and sweeping generalizations on your part. at least take the time to watch and find some things she says that you think are wrong. you know actually be specific...

she actually has a lot of principles, yes shes left wing, but she tries to be objective and factual. she's not for sale to either side, don't agree with all her opinions, but respect her attempt to be objective and neutral. and consistently anti wars of any kind.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
if you bothered to watch it, she actually understands the thing about the wars being privatized. again you generalize when 90% of what she reports is based of open source information. but what ever, getting used to non specific criticism and sweeping generalizations on your part. at least take the time to watch and find some things she says that you think are wrong. you know actually be specific...

she actually has a lot of principles, yes shes left wing, but she tries to be objective and factual. she's not for sale to either side, don't agree with all her opinions, but respect her attempt to be objective and neutral. and consistently anti wars of any kind.

I watched it over, again. Just to make you happy.
Still, full of conjecture, over-generalizations, and globalist agenda.
Aka, bullshit.
No im not gonna waste time deconstructing bullshit.
Bring us something relevant and I’ll do so.

Ive had dinner with the person who hired Blackwater.
Im gonna say I know far more about this than some chick who’s really just another loudspeaker for the globalist agenda.
To use that kind of radical bias as a source of information demonstrates that you may not have been educated on proper research methods.

-edit-
And, how does her basing her information on open-source info automatically give her ‘information’ any credibility?
Wikipedia is open-source. Yet is known to be non-reliable source.
I can hop on Youtube and find hindreds of videos on how to chamge out a U-joint on a truck. Are any of them valid or correct because they are open-source?

Im down woth having a rational conversation, but you’re displaying too much irrationalism.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Washington Cheats its Way into the EU Energy Market,

But the big problem with its LNG, is that it is more expensive than pipelined gas from Russia. American LNG exporters need to sell in Europe for at least 6-7 dollars per million British thermal units to cover the costs of freezing, shipping and re-gasification. By contrast Russia’s long-run marginal cost of supply to Europe is only about 5 dollars per British thermal units. American LNG is also more expensive than LNG from Qatar and some African countries because gas in America is more costly to extract, and the distances it has to travel to the customer are longer.

Is it any wonder then that Last year Europe imported eight times more gas by pipeline than in the form of LNG shipments, with the trend continuing well into 2019. Even though American liquefied gas has never been a viable alternative for European consumers, the recent gas price spike on the domestic US market makes the rhetorics about American LNG supplies to Europe even more laughable.
https://journal-neo.org/2019/01/10/...energy-market-while-it-lives-off-russian-gas/

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I watched it over, again. Just to make you happy.
Still, full of conjecture, over-generalizations, and globalist agenda.
Aka, bullshit.
No im not gonna waste time deconstructing bullshit.
Bring us something relevant and I’ll do so.

Ive had dinner with the person who hired Blackwater.
Im gonna say I know far more about this than some chick who’s really just another loudspeaker for the globalist agenda.
To use that kind of radical bias as a source of information demonstrates that you may not have been educated on proper research methods.

-edit-
And, how does her basing her information on open-source info automatically give her ‘information’ any credibility?
Wikipedia is open-source. Yet is known to be non-reliable source.
I can hop on Youtube and find hindreds of videos on how to chamge out a U-joint on a truck. Are any of them valid or correct because they are open-source?

Im down woth having a rational conversation, but you’re displaying too much irrationalism.

so basically you are saying, you have not 1 concrete example of what she says thats factually incorrect.

btw. the person who hired blackwater was probably cheyney or bush the 2 war criminals. hope you had a nice dinner with those mass murdering scum bags.

i see you think cause you had dinner with one of these monsters, you now know anything about it, you are delusional. as for wasting time on bull shit, i guess ditto.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
anyway, heres another different take, from information clearinghouse by By Stephen F. Cohen

i find by looking far and wide on all sides of the spectrum, it's easier not to be lied to or have things presented in the wrong context. just cause i post an article or video clip, it doesn't mean i agree or endorse everything said. i present it as something interesting, worth thinking about, never as the pure unquestioned truth, i don't pretend to know the real 100% truth. i'm searching for the truth just like anyone. i just know that i will never let myself back a non defensive war any more. they lied about these wars too many times for me to ever accept it again. of someone attacks, then i will back that countries right to defend them selves. never again will i believe in war, bombs and killing, to save lives on the other side of the world.

What Trump’s Syrian Withdrawal Really Reveals

https://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50921.htm

A wise decision is greeted by denunciations, obstructionism, imperial thinking, and more Russia-bashing.

The John Batchelor Show, January 9

January 11, 2019 "Information Clearing House" - President Trump was wrong in asserting that the United States destroyed the Islamic State’s territorial statehood in a large part of Syria—Russia and its allies accomplished that—but he is right in proposing to withdraw some 2,000 American forces from that tragically war-ravaged country. The small American contingent serves no positive combat or strategic purpose unless it is to thwart the Russian-led peace negotiations now underway or to serve as a beachhead for a US war against Iran. Still worse, its presence represents a constant risk that American military personnel could be killed by Russian forces also operating in that relatively small area, thereby turning the new Cold War into a very hot conflict, even if inadvertently. Whether or not Trump understood this danger, his decision, if actually implemented—it is being fiercely resisted in Washington—will make US-Russian relations, and thus the world, somewhat safer.

Nonetheless, Trump’s decision on Syria, coupled with his order to reduce US forces in Afghanistan by half, has been “condemned,” as The New York Times approvingly reported, “across the ideological spectrum,” by “the left and right.” Analyzing these condemnations, particularly in the opinion-shaping New York Times and Washington Post and on interminable (and substantially uninformed) MSNBC and CNN segments, again reveals the alarming thinking that is deeply embedded in the US bipartisan policy-media establishment.

First, no foreign-policy initiative undertaken by President Trump, however wise it may be in regard to US national interests, will be accepted by that establishment. Any prominent political figure who does so will promptly and falsely be branded, in the malign spirit of Russiagate, as “pro-Putin,” or, as was Senator Rand Paul, arguably the only foreign-policy statesman in the senate today, “an isolationist.” This is unprecedented in modern American history. Not even Richard Nixon was subject to such establishment constraints on his ability to conduct national-security policy during the Watergate scandals.

Second, not surprisingly, the condemnations of Trump’s decision are infused with escalating, but still unproven, Russiagate allegations of the president’s “collusion” with the Kremlin. Thus, equally predictably, the Times finds a Moscow source to say, of the withdrawals, “Trump is God’s gift that keeps on giving” to Putin. (In fact, it is not clear that the Kremlin is eager to see the United States withdraw from either Syria or Afghanistan, as this would leave Russia alone with what it regards as common terrorist enemies.) Closer to home, there is the newly reelected Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, who, when asked about Trump’s policies and Russian President Putin, told MSNBC’s Joy Reid: “I think that the president’s relationship with thugs all over the world is appalling. Vladimir Putin, really? Really? I think it’s dangerous.” By this “leadership” reasoning, Trump should be the first US president since FDR to have no “relationship” whatsoever with a Kremlin leader. And to the extent that Pelosi speaks for the Democratic Party, it can no longer be considered a party of American national security.

But, third, something larger than even anti-Trumpism plays a major role in condemnations of the president’s withdrawal decisions: imperial thinking about America’s rightful role in the world. Euphemisms abound, but, if not an entreaty to American empire, what else could the New York Times’ David Sanger mean when he writes of a “world order that the United States has led for the 79 years since World War II,” and complains that Trump is reducing “the global footprint needed to keep that order together”? Or when President Obama’s national-security adviser Susan Rice bemoans Trump’s failures in “preserving American global leadership,” which a Times lead editorial insists is an “imperative”? Or when General James Mattis in his letter of resignation echoes President Bill Clinton’s secretary of state Madeline Albright—and Obama himself—in asserting that “the US remains the indispensable nation in the free world”? We cannot be surprised. Such “global” imperial thinking has informed US foreign-policy decision-making for decades—it’s taught in our schools of international relations—and particularly the many disastrous, anti-“order” wars it has produced.

Fourth, and characteristic of empires and imperial thinking, there is the valorization of generals. Perhaps the most widespread and revealing criticism of Trump’s withdrawal decisions is that he did not heed the advice of his generals, the undistinguished, uninspired Jim “Mad Dog” Mattis in particular. The pseudo-martyrdom and heroizing of Mattis, especially by the Democratic Party and its media, remind us that the party had earlier, in its Russiagate allegations, valorized US intelligence agencies, and, having taken control of the House, evidently intends to continue to do so. Anti-Trumpism is creating political cults of US intelligence and military institutions. What does this tell us about today’s Democratic Party? More profoundly, what does this tell us about an American Republic purportedly based on civilian rule?

Finally, and potentially tragically, Trump’s announcement of the Syrian withdrawal was the moment for a discussion of the long imperative US alliance with Russia against international terrorism, a Russia whose intelligence capabilities are unmatched in this regard. (Recall, for example, Moscow’s disregarded warnings about one of the brothers who set off bombs during the Boston Marathon.) Such an alliance has been on offer by Putin since 9/11. President George W. Bush completely disregarded it. Obama flirted with the offer but backed (or was pushed) away. Trump opened the door for such a discussion, as indeed he has since his presidential candidacy, but now again, at this most opportune moment, there has not been a hint of it in our political-media establishment. Instead, a national security imperative has been treated as “treacherous.”

In this context, there is Trump’s remarkable, but little-noted or forgotten, tweet of December 3 calling on the presidents of Russia and China to join him in “talking about a meaningful halt to what has become a major and uncontrollable Arms Race.” If Trump acts on this essential overture, as we must hope he will, will it too be traduced as “treacherous”—also for the first time in American history? If so, it will again confirm my often-expressed thesis that powerful forces in America would prefer trying to impeach the president to avoiding a military catastrophe. And that those forces, not President Trump or Putin, are now the gravest threat to American national security.

(This commentary is based on the most recent of Cohen’s weekly discussions with John Batchelor on the new US-Russian Cold War. The podcast is here. Previous installments, now in their fifth year, are at TheNation.com.)

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Gaius

I have watched some Colbert report .
Interesting points of view expressed there .

The Caspian report is very good for insights into geo politics .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJPOtPl-0NI

[YOUTUBEIF]BJPOtPl-0NI[/YOUTUBEIF]

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Last edited by a moderator:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well well well...looks like Hayat Tahrir al Sham aka al Nusra, aka al qaida in Syria, has finally decided to stop all pretense that it isn't the main power in Idlib. over the last 2 weeks, HTS has wiped out, the so called moderate, previously US backed and supplied, "rebel group" called Nuretin Zinki, or Zinky the child beheaders for short ....anyway, this zinki gang had the area near Aleppo under their boot, i say had, as they aint got shit anymore, in fact HTS forced them to disband and hand over heavy weapons before letting them run off to their mates in Afrin. HTS took over all positions and forced the locals to accept rule by their HTS civilian governing council.

next they moved to the south of Idlib and did the same thing to Ahrar al Sham, another group with a sterling reputation in the msm, they only commit atrocities against people that back Assad, so it's all good being a terrorist group apparently, anyway, the al qaida HTS wiped the floor with al qaida ahrar al sham and again took charge in their sector. they will soon openly rule all of Idlib at this rate, i wonder what their plan is. openly ruling Idlib seems dangerous for a proscribed terrorist group like HTS.

in other news we saw recently, Israel has taken up attacking Damascus again, they just attacked the Damascus airport. they are attacking with long range bombs launched from Lebanese air space or from the occupied Golan Heights. according to reports, the Syrians have not used their s-300 against any of the recent attacks by Israel. they managed to intercept a large part of the incoming bombs using the air defenses they already had. i am theorizing that Syria is keeping the locations of these systems under wraps for a real emergency. if they turn them on they expose their location.

Syrian War Report – Jan.14, 2019: Netanyahu Says “Depots Full Of Iranian Weapons” Destroyed In Syria

[YOUTUBEIF]Rlcmr-9AJiM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Thcvhunter

Veteran
so basically you are saying, you have not 1 concrete example of what she says thats factually incorrect.

btw. the person who hired blackwater was probably cheyney or bush the 2 war criminals. hope you had a nice dinner with those mass murdering scum bags.

i see you think cause you had dinner with one of these monsters, you now know anything about it, you are delusional. as for wasting time on bull shit, i guess ditto.

Nope. Not Bush or Cheney.
Somebody you’ve never heard of, never will hear of.
And yea, I didnt have dinner just once. A good friendship has blossomed. So, yes, I do know far more than some newscaster. And due to the NSA’s of ‘47 and ‘49, it would be treasonous for me to give details as to how you and that source of yours are wrong.
If you want to keep feeling you know more, go right ahead dude.
There is no victory against ignorance, only endless battle.

Badfishy1

Nope. Not Bush or Cheney.
Somebody you’ve never heard of, never will hear of.
And yea, I didnt have dinner just once. A good friendship has blossomed. So, yes, I do know far more than some newscaster. And due to the NSA’s of ‘47 and ‘49, it would be treasonous for me to give details as to how you and that source of yours are wrong.
If you want to keep feeling you know more, go right ahead dude.
There is no victory against ignorance, only endless battle.

Any chance your double triple super secret source explained why the US constantly fights Israel’s wars? I understand the constant kvetching about being victims, and their insatiable desire to expand borders and bomb anybody that is in the way of their land grab, but there has to be more

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Any chance your double triple super secret source explained why the US constantly fights Israel’s wars? I understand the constant kvetching about being victims, and their insatiable desire to expand borders and bomb anybody that is in the way of their land grab, but there has to be more

US and Israel arent siblings.
Lots of espionage between the two.

We are more allied with the British empire.

Indeed, Israel is the mafia which controls the money.
Even the Scicilian mob had to ask the Jewish mob for permission to conduct business in the States.
A favorable deal was made which allowed Sicily to use Jewish drug trade routes for the burgeoning moonshine industry.
The Jewish mob has a colorful history conducting business in America in the mid to late 1800’s, and they never closed shop. What were started as opium and human-trafficing routes for the Jews ended up as the routes which Sicily used for booze, and then of course the drugs and humans.

I wouldn’t say that we fight Israel’s wars.
Though it may seem that way since we are both fighting against Muslims.
Similar to how our side-by-side fighting with the Russians against the Muslims can appear to make us both allies. But, alas, we are not.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looks like we might be in for another spate of chemical weapons use.
recently HTS has consolidated power in Idlib now there are reports from an un named source that various groups are planning to coordinate a big attack. at the same time the US is entering Syria with a big convoy of equipment, rather then leaving.

[YOUTUBEIF]2CTYkSnmybA[/YOUTUBEIF]

strange how the attacks against Trump have heated up ever since he tried to order a pull out.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
it looks like isis is trying to keep the US in Syria too, not just the Kurds. i wonder why? is it because without those US occupied areas to hide in they would be obliterated by the SSA and Russian air power?

this is what Trump meant about sand and death. occupying an unfriendly populace always ends like this. it really was only a matter of time, once you have boots on the ground, those boots are targets for the subjugated population. the Arab tribes of that whole region are all finished with being dominated by the Kurds. sadly the Kurds abused the situation and angered the local Arab tribes with their marxist ideology and attempts to teach their kids Kurdish. of course the way they drove Arabs from some areas and destroyed their houses to change demographics, can't have helped them win the hearts and minds of the non Kurdish majority.

US troops killed in bomb blast in northern Syria

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/us-troops...ern-syria-150607686--abc-news-topstories.html

US troops killed in bomb blast in northern Syria originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

American service members were killed in a bomb blast in Syria, the U.S. military confirmed Wednesday. According to a tweet from the spokesperson for the U.S.-led coalition, the unknown number of Americans were killed during an explosion while conducting a routine patrol.

"We are still gathering information and will share additional details at a later time," the spokesperson said.

ISIS claimed responsibility for the blast, which occurred in the northern city of Manbij, saying one of its members carried out a suicide attack and detonated a vest with explosives, according to the Associated Press.

(MORE: Latest Trump tweets on Syria leave Pompeo guessing during visit to Saudi Arabia )

“The President has been fully briefed and we will continue to monitor the ongoing situation in Syria," White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement. She deferred all other questions to the Department of Defense.

Wednesday's deadly incident comes about one month after President Donald Trump ordered 2,000 U.S. troops to leave Syria, as the White House declared victory over ISIS. But since then, there has been growing confusion over the withdrawal plans, as the administration shifted from a 30-day timeline to one that is now "conditions-based" to include the enduring defeat of ISIS, protection for the Syrian Kurds, and assurance that Iran can't increase its influence in the region.

Four other American service members have been killed in Syria since the U.S. entered the country under the Obama administration in October 2015. Those Americans were: Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer Scott Cooper Dayton, Air Force Staff Sgt. Leo Austin Bieren, Army Spc. Etienne Jules Murphy, and Army Master Sgt. Jonathan Jay Dunbar.

Trump cited the hardship of speaking with families who had lost loved ones in a video produced on the White House lawn the day he announced the withdrawal, saying "I get very saddened when I have to write letters or call parents or wives or husbands of soldiers who have been killed fighting for our country. It’s a great honor. We cherish them but it’s heartbreaking."

(MORE: US and Turkey at odds over US withdrawal from Syria, as Erdogan refuses sit-down with Bolton )

The president's surprise announcement last month led to an outcry from U.S. partners and allies and a series of high-level resignations, namely that of former Defense Secretary James Mattis who felt the U.S. was abandoning its allies and partners in the region.

One of the chief concerns has been how to protect the Kurds, a group that's been a critical U.S. partner in the fight against ISIS but which Turkey views as terrorists.

In a series of tweets on Sunday, Trump suggested that a 20-mile "safe zone" could be created to decrease tension between the two groups. The president also discussed the idea by phone with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Monday, according to a Turkish readout of the call, but the White House has not provided details about how that zone would be enforced.

In the past week, the U.S. moved some equipment out of Syria, but no troops, two U.S. officials told ABC News. American service members will remain in Iraq, and Trump has suggested as recently as Sunday that they could "attack again from existing nearby base" if ISIS or another terrorist group emerged.

Despite Trump's declaration of victory over ISIS, State Department and Pentagon officials had cautioned as recently as the week before his announcement that the fight was not over -- with the U.S. recently estimating that about 2,000 ISIS fighters remain in Syria.

According to statistics released by U.S. Air Forces Central Command last week, the U.S. and coalition aircraft dropped the highest number of bombs over Syria in the month before the president made his withdrawal announcement: 1,424 weapons released in November, up from 876 in October and 758 in September.

In a statement on Friday, the U.S. military said that its partners had only "recently liberated" a town from the terror group, calling ISIS a "determined ... force who employed complex attacks, improvised-explosive devices and booby-trapped buildings."