What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA strikes Syria again

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
a quick reminder about the last time Nitenyahoo, lied the US in to war...

[YOUTUBEIF]QRW5IwD7zYw[/YOUTUBEIF]

go to the 10 minute mark to see Nitenyahoo lying to the US government and people to get them to fight his last war.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this is also very interesting, a Syrian Catholic Bishop gives his take on the whole situation in Syria. i realize this stuff is produced by pro Syrian government organizations, but you don't get this angle in the msm, and part of informing yourself on a subject like this is to see what both sides say. we have to take all information provided on the Syrian war with the knowledge that all sides in this conflict are waging information and counter information war at the same time as the armed conflict.so you have to be skeptical of all the information they produce, but specially when the allegation is un proven and illogical while being all too conveniently timed, you should question and analyze the narrative carefully.

we have so many examples of being lied into war, that we really should be a bit wiser by now.

[YOUTUBEIF]uuog5AqE4SU[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

St. Phatty

I am conditioned to think that when people start telling the truth on-line at a website that has an element of dissident thought ... people who question US gov. drug laws & US gov criminality, like in this thread.

There was a website named "GoldisMoney.com" (GIM) with GREAT forums, about 8 years ago.

March 31, 2010, about, was its last day.

There were hearings at the CFTC (commodity futures commission) then ... sort of like "the Emperor has no clothes" kind of revelations.

One of the most pro-US-gov. gold industry consultants, Jeffrey Christian, admitted that the ratio of paper to physical gold is about 100:1. i.e. an ounce of physical gold will be re-sold over, and over, and over. One of the official terms is "re-hypothecation". Another word would be, Scam.

One of the participants, Andrew Maguire, a London metal trader, was dis-invited at the last moment, and about that time someone in a car in London tried to turn him into hamburger (tried to kill him). Which may have been random & not connected.

The net 'take-away' ... that the US gov. has a HUUUGE Achilles heel related to 'naked shorts' - offers to sell metal that are not backed by real metal.

In currency markets that trade about $4 Trillion - per day.

Bottom Line - anybody with $2 to $5 Billion, and some determination, could drive the Silver market - and the Chicago futures exchange - into Default.

And this was all coming out and being discussed & explored in the forums at GoldisMoney.com.

Which ceased to exist by April, 2010. Its replacement, GoldisMoney2.com, was or is an obedient shadow of the original GIM.

Anyway, I get the same feeling reading this thread that I had about GIM right before it was shut down. "G*d Damn, it's GREAT to see people telling the truth publicly".

So, I did to ICMag what I also do to GIM - Httrack'ed it. That's a program that makes a complete back-up of a website, sometimes.

I did 3 URL's - this thread, the ICMag forum URL, and one other I forget.

The database is about 3 GB. It captured all the text, but not the pictures.

Anyway, if you have a favorite forum that it would hurt you to lose access to the content of, I suggest HTTrack'ing it.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i don't think this thread is even a blip on the radar of the powers that be, the web is full of these kind of opinions. as long as the audience isn't big, they don't care what's talked about, specially as we can't prove anything either way.

on the other hand, we might all be rounded up at some point in the future for re education. all depends how society develops, as we can see, things are speeding up. societal change is happening faster and faster.

i'm sure many that read the thread don't really believe it, they can't accept their nation doing another wmd scam, probably won't admit it till it no longer matters, as in the Iraq case. most people in the west are way too busy with every day rat race activities, to go digging for news, let alone question and actually think about the official narrative, if they even bother to read the official story on a place as far away as Syria.

even the western anti war movement seems to be dead, western citizens no longer seem to have empathy for people getting killed by modern conventional weapons, as long as it's happening far away. in fact, strangely, the masses seem to have learned to accept that we can help countries with war problems, by dropping bombs and making even more war on them. quite depressing really. the pro war propagandists have gotten a long way, inch by inch, wasn't so long ago and most people would agree that all wars are bad wars. while today, even on a pot forum, there are people who think any US war must be a good war.

igrowone

Veteran
even the western anti war movement seems to be dead, western citizens no longer seem to have empathy for people getting killed by modern conventional weapons, as long as it's happening far away. in fact, strangely, the masses seem to have learned to accept that we can help countries with war problems, by dropping bombs and making even more war on them. quite depressing really. the pro war propagandists have gotten a long way, inch by inch, wasn't so long ago and most people would agree that all wars are bad wars. while today, even on a pot forum, there are people who think any US war must be a good war.

for 1 thing, very few western citizens get killed in war anymore
now vietnam had cost on both sides, that did affect opinion imho

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway

on the other hand, we might all be rounded up at some point in the future for re education. all depends how society develops, as we can see, things are speeding up. societal change is happening faster and faster.

We're all gonna get sent to Trump University for some "re-education".

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
When you have someone like Tucker Carlson coming out and very publically stating that this FALSE FLAG gas attack is exactly that. Yes a very popular and widely listened to and respected news reporter on U.S TV, comes out and says this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0niyl-vDBk

.....then it leaves no doubt in my mind whatsoever at all that the deep state globalist cabal actually exists, and their mission is to foment more war in Syria/M.E....no matter what lies they have to tell to achieve it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPQ9uA_M1Eg

Then we have this ^^^^^^ link (towards the end) where Nigel Farrage, a very respected British member of the European Parliament agreeing with Carlson, and mentioning that Trump has totally flip-flopped on his pledge to cease war in Syria and bring the US troops/advisers back, then its clearly obvious to me that the USA is Israel's bitch, because they are the instigators of all of these middle eastern wars, and have distinct aims to keep the chaos going over there until they can finally take over, grab all that land and spread their totalitarian 'Zionist Ideology' into the sovereign state of Syria......along with thousands of Jewish settlers.

None of us want war......but war pays well for these evil S.O.B.'s, and many of us have to suffer the concequences ....in fact ALL of us will suffer the consequences if it goes nuclear, which it may well do with further US, Israeli and Russian intervention, because they are all 'Nuked Up' and ready to go!

Last edited:

St. Phatty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPQ9uA_M1Eg

Then we have this ^^^^^^ link (towards the end) where Nigel Farrage, a very respected British member of the European Parliament agreeing with Carlson, and mentioning that Trump has totally flip-flopped on his pledge to cease war in Syria and bring the US troops/advisers back, then its clearly obvious to me that the USA is Israel's bitch, because they are the instigators of all of these middle eastern wars, and have distinct aims to keep the chaos going over there until they can finally take over, grab all that land and spread their totalitarian 'Zionist Ideology' into the sovereign state of Syria......along with thousands of Jewish settlers.

I like Nigel.

There's a bunch of good interviews with him at King World News.

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:kingworldnews.com+Nigel+Farage

Nigel is actually a retired London metals trader.

One of the things I find interesting about the Collage of Criminality we are discussing, is Qatar & their relationship with Deutsch Bank.

Qatar owns 10% of Deutsch Bank - Europe's largest bank.

And Qatar finances one of the better independent journals, Al Jazeera.

Yet they are an active financier of ISIS, like Saudi Arabia & the US.

I look at this whole collection of nations and economies and think, what an un-stable edifice. That in-stability is occasionally expressed when stock markets fall 50%.

One of the reasons the US gov. prioritizes the rising stock market, it helps to buoy the perception that the US has a healthy economy.

M

moose eater

No matter which team's Prez uses force without Congressional approval, the trend described in the piece pasted/copied below seems to take place.

The Dems bemoaned the USA PA, then expanded it when it was their turn to show "how tough on terror" they were.

Barrack didn't shy away from hunting whistle-blowers or launching drones into Pakistan or Yemen.

The R's criticized regime-change politics in Asia/Mid-East, until it was their turn. After how many illegal invasions under their own belts?

Bait and switch, or out-and-out disingenuous righteous indignation; the redundant and now-boring-but-predictable theme has us agreeing to repeatedly (metaphorically) choose between cyanide or arsenic, and pretending we're getting any real choice at all. Delusions and illusions.

But do your patriotic civic duty and vote. Like the Chihuahua at the circus, you too can receive a biscuit for pretending to go along with the Masters & snake charmers.

Money constructs the ballots you chose from. Period. And they have no reason at this point to spread their unethical control of government around to the Lilliputians among us. We haven't put the fear of mortality into them yet. Maybe next week that will change.. I hope.

Hence, and until then, "Fuck 'em all!!"

----------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=+1]Congress Offers a Bipartisan Blank Check to Donald Trump[/SIZE]

""What would it actually take for a supermajority of both houses of Congress to curtail a president’s unilateral war-making power? Liberals might have thought that the election of a boorish, uninformed executive would embolden moderates on both sides of the aisle to reclaim some authority over the lives and deaths of America’s soldiers. It didn’t, nor did such passivity start with Donald Trump. Mainstream liberals certainly treated the presidency of George W. Bush as if it were the worst disaster since Richard Nixon, Watergate, and Vietnam. Even so, they never had the guts to cut off funds for the obvious, ongoing folly in Iraq. Mostly, in fact, they first voted for a resolution supporting that invasion and then heckled pointlessly from the sidelines as Bush waged a dubiously legal, unwinnable war to his heart’s content.""

https://www.tomdispatch.com/post/176418/tomgram%3A_danny_sjursen%2C_hail%2C_%28donald%29_caesar%21/#more

St. Phatty

Is this thread an example of why Cannabis is something TPTB don't like ?

Cannabis users shooting the breeze and also sharing information & perspectives that are normally 99.9% suppressed on mainstream media.

It makes me want to look at the political conversation on Coffee lover websites.

Not much politics on the first 2 that popped up
https://www.home-barista.com/forums/
https://coffeegeek.com/forums

I wonder if coffee was illegal and coffee users were persecuted, would the conversation drift to serious discussion of world affairs ?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sure.......If 5 generations of coffee lovers had gone thru 80+ years of persecution and prosecutions, had their families ripped apart, their lives and reputations ruined while they were reduced to very poor incarcerated victims of unjust laws, then YES I am sure that many of those victims of the draconian and morally bankrupt coffee laws would be seeking out WHY this has happened to them over their use/distribution and/or cultivation of the coffee plant, and they would be digging deeply thru the history of coffee prohibition to come up with the answers that point to successive world governments that have created and propagated these ridiculous laws throughout history and along the way they might well discover how the corrupt and evil governments lie to us and foment other 'wars' for no other reason than their incessant need to control the masses and profit from them, even if they have to create victimless crimes to do so.

For sure people with any intelligence and sense of reason would be seeking out the truth and the answers why this 'Coffee Holocaust' had been cast upon humankind, when literally BILLIONS of peaceful loving and reasonable people over several generations have been soooo badly affected by it.

Cannabis users shooting the breeze and also sharing information & perspectives that are normally 99.9% suppressed on mainstream media.

It makes me want to look at the political conversation on Coffee lover websites.

I wonder if coffee was illegal and coffee users were persecuted, would the conversation drift to serious discussion of world affairs ?

Last edited:
M

moose eater

My take is that it's the conscientious (and active) nature of -some- groups that they see as a threat.

Look at the grief thrown in the direction of the Quakers where peace activism and impeding the machinery and momentum of the Military Industrial Complex is involved.

Pot heads were traditionally associated with the peaceniks and beatniks; "Drop out, turn on, and tune in."

Nixon specifically disregarded the Schaeffer Committee's suggestions re. decrim/legalization of cannabis in great part due to the peaceniks, and wanting to bust Abbie Hoffman's balls so bad he could taste it.. (That didn't really sound right, did it? Or did it? :biggrin: )

No government likes contrarians who speak out, whether it be about legalization, refuting the word as shared by the Oligarchy, or what ever.

Authoritarianism lacks give and take where lines in the sand are concerned.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so apparently the white helmets had it's funding frozen for review.

:woohoo: no more cash for terrorist propaganda and staging false flags in Syria. :D

isn't that interesting, they made the video that was used as evidence to strike Syria with 103 tomahawks. now, after having attacked Syria, they stop funding the group on who's evidence the blame for alleged chemical weapons attacks was decided.

either Trump is firing them for not doing the false flag attack professionally and getting busted staging it. or he has fired them for tricking the US into committing the ultimate war crime which is to attack another nation without being under attack by that nation.

Trump doesn't like wasting money thats for sure, those white helmets have been so widely debunked that they no longer have the effect they once did.

anyway, came across some testimony about life under the moderate, democratic freedom fighters called Jaish al Islam, Saudi financed wahabi gang and Hayat Tahrir al Sham aka al qaida in Syria, as well as a few smaller groups financed by various gulf nations like Qattar and UEA. all these gangs, have 1 thing in common, they follow the Saudi Arabian cult known as wahabism. so yeah, not sure how you will have wahabi democracy exactly, or how a moderate wahabi justice system will look like. but i'm sure that equal rights for woman will be removed from the new constitution if the foreign backed regime change operation is successful.

[YOUTUBEIF]uto0vivXhIM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Cafe's were banned sporadically throughout the 19th century for just this reason.

Satyros

Cafe's were banned sporadically throughout the 19th century for just this reason.

Exactly correct. This is the "devil's drink". They were more or less "the" place where dissent transpired. Not over a lack of coffee, but about everything else.

St. Phatty

Exactly correct. This is the "devil's drink". They were more or less "the" place where dissent transpired. Not over a lack of coffee, but about everything else.

I was introduced to the coffee industry term for Starbuck's - Starpuke's - when I met a woman who founded and ran a popular coffee house in Coos Bay Oregon.

She bought a rooming-house and the local police did not like the tolerance of Cannabis. They built a case against her and forced her to close the coffee house. In the 90's. It was one of the most radical places in town.

So, like the Will Clow case in Oregon (Will is a firearms dealer who was set up using an informant who bought a firearm and was also a medical marijuana patient, resulting in a felony conviction that now has the 65+ year old man in federal prison), the federal government is happy to use state government's to make sure nobody has too many rights.

(Unless they belong to a demographic group that appears to have a get out of jail free card.)

The Will Clow case was 2013-2014.

M

moose eater

Coffee Houses were fairly common in the early 70s in many places, though they had been around for some time. They were frequently a hang-out for a good cross-section of alternative lifestyles, places for varying quality of entertainment/music, poetry reading, organizing, and an alternative to the unintelligible murmuring under the raucous volume of the average bar on a busy night.

Free popcorn and kool-aid.... and coffee. And some degree of camaraderie.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Nestle's just bought distribution rights/merged with Starbucks, so just what we all need, even more Starbucks. The system co-opts everything. Even your little cafe's, and even weed.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
no wonder the US stopped the funds for the white helmets, now that Eastern Ghouta is liberated, the truth is flooding out on the Arab media....

[YOUTUBEIF]rmiEyZ9anLQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

he seems damn sure of his info, i hope these tanks are investigated.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Trump is such a Puppet... Claimed Iran supports Al Qaeda and Taliban lol These Zionist made clowns of themselves letting the Orange buffoon go on TV and spew his non-sense

Bibi is the Emperor of the United States

Latest posts

Latest posts