What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA strikes Syria again

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Iran drops the dollar. Others tried and were bombed. 'It's all about the banking,' says Lee Camp

Iran recently announced it is dropping the US dollar in foreign trade. Just as Iraq did shortly before it was invaded by the US, or Libya planned to before it was bombed by NATO-led allies. Lee Camp is starting to see a pattern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VobUNfYwlss&feature=youtu.be

The US is gearing up to abandon the Iran nuclear deal, which has all but killed Tehran's nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief, because it's not restrictive enough. With Iran already saying it won't accept more demands or more sanctions, it's anyone's guess what kind of chain reaction might ensue.

READ MORE: Iran dumps dollar for euro in foreign trade transactions
Comedian Lee Camp's guess is pretty grim. He notices how Iran recently ditched the dollar in favor of the euro – something Iraq also did 18 years ago, a couple years before the US invaded it under the phony pretext of weapons of mass destruction. Libya wanted to do the same, although its leader Muammar Gaddafi wanted to establish its own currency, the gold dinar – but in 2011, NATO warplanes bombed his country to support an uprising against him. Almost immediately, the rebels formed their own central bank and were given leave by the US and the UN to legally sell oil from the land they controlled.

On his show Redacted Tonight, Lee deconstructs these parallels and more, because "It's all about the banking!"

* 'America, Israel's whore'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueI5clCKFTY

people might enjoy this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djwPqAJ_3GY

funny that oil is going up under trump filling the same interests and agenda as bush

they really have everyone believing that Muslim peoples are the threat

more fucked than the petro dollar is the american public opinion that death and destruction are the way to save the country and not end up worse than we did in 2008 but now with the black market value of weed deflated so even more money leaves the lower and middle class as I predicted in 2008

St. Phatty

I'll just say it:

if the US had "opt-in" government

e.g. subscription style, where you pay for services the way you pay for fire coverage in some counties -

how many citizens would pay to subsidize the Sewer/ Sh-thole that Washington DC has become ?

Some would say that wouldn't work.

I would say, what was that about taxation without representation ?

I think a lot Americans already choose to "expat-in-place" - reduce their official income as much as possible, etc.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I don't think american forefathers figured on a population, industrial, or tech explosion

jidoka

Which is why one of them suggested revolution every 20 yrs. it would horrify those guys that we shouldn’t move on in 200+ yrs

St. Phatty

I think you guys might like some of Robert Whitaker's work.

https://www.google.com/search?q=robert-whitaker+neuro+scientist

Download of a very good webcast -

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cm-us-standard/audio/robert-whitaker-2018-4-8.mp3

Specifically, in his conversation with Chris Martenson, Whitaker describes what happened when Obama had a website where people could put up petitions.

If the petition got 100K or more signatures, the Obama administration would have to respond.

Trump took the website down, BUT there's an even more interesting detail.

Somebody put up a well-spoken signature, asking for the US gov. to look into the connection between SSRI drugs and school shooting incidents.

THAT petition was taken down when it had 25,000 signatures.

Like they say, if you want to find out who runs things, find out who you can't criticize.

One of the better webcasts I've listened to in the last few years. Raises questions about the link between SSRI's & school shootings that might give you the chills.

I thought Whitaker was a neuro-scientist, he does such a good job of describing how psychiatric meds work.

If any of y'all listen to the webcast, I would love to hear a similarly clear explanation of how Cannabis works, on the human brain.

jidoka

If you buy the bank theory how genius is Iran’s play? They could have gone Yuan or Ruble but they chose Euro. If they can cock block the US without losing the rest of NATO. Well genius.

All made possible by weakness from Donald “Fredo” Trump speaking against the family

I got no clue. But if someone actually played that strategy I got real respect

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you buy the bank theory how genius is Iran’s play? They could have gone Yuan or Ruble but they chose Euro. If they can cock block the US without losing the rest of NATO. Well genius.

All made possible by weakness from Donald “Fredo” Trump speaking against the family

I got no clue. But if someone actually played that strategy I got real respect

If Donald is "Fredo" then who is Micheal and
Sonny???????,,,,s2:tiphat:

M

moose eater

*Who ever they were, I suspect they left the family months ago, and have started their own organization(s). ;^>)

Maybe Sonny is yet to come as the new pick for the CIA leadership, often refereed to now as 'The Torture Queen.' What's-her-name.... And Pompeo may be Michael, albeit after too much caffeine.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mydfue-vF90
[YOUTUBEIF]Mydfue-vF90[/YOUTUBEIF]

If you don't have time to watch the 8 minute video, skip to the 3 minute 17 second mark for a laugh.

thats some hilarious shit, if nothing proves the bs this does come darn close. if she had even the slightest suspicion that chemical were involved with that back pack in any way she wouldn't have gone near it, let alone stick her face in there and inhaled, roflmao.

M

moose eater

I believe the suit against the Saudi bank was just dismissed by our Supreme Court, stating that the suit would violate the ~200 year old law I referenced earlier in another post.

The law and the ruling both centered around the effect such a suit would potentially have on commerce in general, if I understood the reporting properly..

In other words, in my interpretation, international commerce is so important, that if the player should be complicit in the deaths of 'X' # of people, they're more or less immune in such cases, for fear of what holding them accountable would do to the almighty corporate structure, security, and to the dollar.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mydfue-vF90
[YOUTUBEIF]Mydfue-vF90[/YOUTUBEIF]

If you don't have time to watch the 8 minute video, skip to the 3 minute 17 second mark for a laugh.

LMFAO!....Just in case you don't know, the sniffing CNN reporter is Arwa Damon; she is the granddaughter of the Kurdish-Syrian Muhsin al-Barazi who was the Prime Minister of Syria in 1949 and was executed after a coup d'état overthrew his government.
Maybe it's just my imagination, but CNN seems so keen on hiring people with a massive grudge against Syria!......

Cannavore

Veteran
LMFAO!....Just in case you don't know, the sniffing CNN reporter is Arwa Damon; she is the granddaughter of the Kurdish-Syrian Muhsin al-Barazi who was the Prime Minister of Syria in 1949 and was executed after a coup d'état overthrew his government.
Maybe it's just my imagination, but CNN seems so keen on hiring people with a massive grudge against Syria!......

That all sounds familiar.....

[YOUTUBEIF]LmfVs3WaE9Y[/YOUTUBEIF]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony
"The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990, by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H. W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War. In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيرة الصباح‎) and that she was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign which was run by an American public relations firm Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda.[1][2]

In her emotional testimony, Nayirah stated that after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, take the incubators, and leave the babies to die.

Her story was initially corroborated by Amnesty International[3] and testimony from evacuees. Following the liberation of Kuwait, reporters were given access to the country. An ABC report found that "patients, including premature babies, did die, when many of Kuwait's nurses and doctors... fled" but Iraqi troops "almost certainly had not stolen hospital incubators and left hundreds of Kuwaiti babies to die."[4][5] Amnesty International reacted by issuing a correction, with executive director John Healey subsequently accusing the Bush administration of "opportunistic manipulation of the international human rights movement".[6]"

W

Water-

I remember an interview with Obama where he said that history will remember him for what he did not do more than for what he did do.

He seemed to be implying that if we knew what "they" are pushing for and what he did to stop them than we would see him in a different light. But it will all come out in the future history books.

The Zionist Israelis hated him

M

moose eater

The reality of the lack of truth in the stories of Iraqi troops stealing hospital incubators, and those stories being propaganda, were available shortly after the First Gulf War invasion of Iraq. There were also conflicting reports of Iraq having been given tacit approval via, if nothing else, lack of objection by the then-U.S. Government, re. Iraq's planned invasion of Kuwait..

So again, between that, and what we now know about untruthful statements re. WMDs, note there have been no prosecutions for war crimes at The Hague.

The obvious and glaring (though rhetorical) question is why? Our government would be among the first standing in line calling for justice if it were another country engaging in this, and that country wasn't doing our bidding in resource extractions around the world.

So what would the average U.S. citizen, UK citizen, etc., think if Blaire, Bush Jr., and many others were put on trial at The Hague, with the maximum sentences on the table?

For myself, I'd finally believe that we really were working toward equal protection under the law, and other stuff we tend to only talk about, while rarely giving any fuel to making it a reality. I'd think we were finally doing something tangible to address our double standards and lethal hypocrisy.

But I'll not be holding my breath for the hopeful outcomes.

St. Phatty

Many of the actions during the 2 Iraq Wars make no sense, but they are pieces of a puzzle that can begin to make sense.

The massacre of Iraqi Troops - in full retreat - at the end of the Gulf War in 1991, occurred on a very specific day - Purim.

That is a Jewish holiday when some Jewish people celebrate & re-enact the murder of people they think are their enemies.

Obviously, the Pentagon didn't send out a memo explaining their actions.

But Israel hated having a strong Iraq, and on that Purim day, American troops working for Israel massacred 100K+ Iraqi soldiers, committing a massive war crime.

The conscience-less-ness of it, and the timing, is by itself a kind of finger-print.

Gry

Veteran
"Love And War"

When I sing about love and war
I don't really know what I'm saying
I've been in love and I've seen a lot of war
Seen a lot of people praying
They pray to Allah and they prey to the lord
But mostly they pray about love and war
Pray about love and war
I've seen a lot of young men go to war
And leave a lot of young brides waiting