What's new

USA strikes Syria again

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Terrorist is a subjective term.

Al Shabad were once seen as freedom fighters resisting corporate hired security forces and opposing imposed shipping lanes in local fishing waters. I believe to this day they are roughly 1/3 former fishermen. Their actions in recent years have muddled the original goal re: removing a Western jackboot from their throat.

To the Iranians, we are terrorists. It doesn't take a microscope to see why.

Their population is young, like Saudia Arabia. I think you will see a new direction over the next decade, with a militant bent yes, but away from hardline theocracy, in contrast to the Orange Magoo.

EasyGoing

roflmafao.......

do you even read to the end of your own link?

it says right there the money was agreed as a refund for money the US kept in an arms deal and didnt deliver the arms, planes it was as far as i remember lol.

quoted from your link:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...nald-trump-iran-150-billion-and-18-billion-c/ ---- (remove the s from https then copy paste it in new window to make it work)

Sigh........ Did you even try?

Here is another link, with a clearer picture as to why the USA had to send cash to Iran...... Long story short, it was for a weapons deal that never went through. So yea, US tax dollars paid for weapons, that were part of a deal with Iran that was suspended 30 years ago. Obama decided Iran deserved this money, and weapons. With interest, from american's..... To a terror state, with tax payer money. Period.

https://fortune.com/2016/08/05/money-america-iran/

Lets not forget, this was all to get prisoners back from Iran, and the above stories are just that, a story. The USA gave Iran billions for the exchange of prisoners......

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahhh, lets have a closer look at this. From what I can make of it there was $12 Billion (frozen assets) plus $400 Million (for war toys) owed to Iran after the Shah was deposed. Now all of that money must have earned a HUGE amount of interest before some of it was returned.

....and I quote: What’s Behind the Financial Dispute Between the U.S. and Iran?

In November 1979, Iran’s revolutionary government took 52 Americans hostages at the U.S. embassy, and the U.S. severed diplomatic relations with Tehran. In retaliation, Washington froze $12 billion in Iranian assets held on our shores. The hostage crisis was resolved in 1981 at a conference in Algiers, and the U.S. returned $3 billion to Iran, with more funds going either to pay creditors, or into escrow The two nations also established a tribunal in the Hague called the Iran United States Claims Tribunal to settle claims both leveled by each government against the other, U.S. citizens versus Iran, and vice versa.

So how much went to pay creditors, and into escrow?

The major issue between the two governments was a $400 million payment for military equipment made by the government of the Shah of Iran, prior to the 1979 uprising that topped him. The U.S. banned delivery of the jets and other weapons amid the hostage crisis, but froze the $400 million advance payment. “The Pentagon handled arms purchases from foreign countries,” says Gary Sick, a former National Security Council official who served as the principal White House aide for Iran during the Iranian Revolution and the hostage crisis. “Defense took care of the details. So the $400 million scheduled purchase was a government-to-government transaction. The U.S. government was holding the money. That’s why it was so difficult to resolve.

It looks to me like the USA came out of the whole deal rather well or 'Quid's In' as we say in the UK, since $12 billion plus $400 Million was owed from 1979, and all that money gathered a truck load of interest along the way with the USA returning only $3 Billion + 400 Million for the war toys. Its not clear what debts of Iran were paid from that huge pot of money, nor how much had been held in escrow gathering interest over all of those decades.

*Yes Mikell.....one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
if you do this in business you will get debt collectors and law suits filed, if you do what the US did in the certain businesses circles, you might well end up in a place where the sun doesn't shine, unless that is, you give back what you stole pronto and i mean real fast. but our friend Easy seems to follow other rules, giving back what you took under false pretenses or what you failed to deliver for, is giving away your money apparently. wouldn't do business with anyone that tries this nonsense on me thats for sure.

sorry man, i can't deliver you the weed as promised, but am keeping your money anyway. as it's now magically mine and giving it back would be me giving you charity. sorry. bad luck.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On the topic of free money.

Why is it that Ol' Drain the Swamp gave the largest (corporate) tax break ever to the owners of the Swamp?

Spare any reference to trickle down economics. That Walmart gave less than a tenth of a percent of their tax break back to workers is one of hundreds of nails in that coffin.

Easy7

Veteran
The only bullshit about syria was they should of hit the chem depots sooner. Why wait just for political maneuvering?

Never mind wll the lunatic conspiracy theorists that don't kno their humb from their ass.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
The only bullshit about syria was they should of hit the chem depots sooner. Why wait just for political maneuvering?

Never mind wll the lunatic conspiracy theorists that don't kno their humb from their ass.

ok so lets say there were chemical weapons in those 2 sites in Damascus and the one in Homs. can you explains what happened to said chemical weapons? shouldn't they have been detonated by the destruction of the stockpile? do you know what happens if you explode a chemical weapons munitions stock pile? in the middle of an urban population?

if there was so much as 1 chemical weapon in any of those 3 locations, how is it that no one died from exposure? how is it that the next day people were walking all over the destroyed sites WITH NO PROTECTION? how come the whole neighborhood wasn't enveloped in a toxic cloud of the released chemical weapons as they were hit by the tomahawks etc?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

Hmmm, wouldn't you think that hitting a chemical weapons depot with high explosives would cause a chemical spill/gas situation in and of itself?

I still have not seen any REAL evidence whatsoever that there was any REAL chlorine or other gas attack in the first place from this most recent supposed gas attack that Syria is accused of making..

What I have seen is some of the kids that were given an eye wash in that bunker hospital looking fine and dandy just after the supposed gas attack, but no proof whatsoever that it was actually carried out.........so naturally the conclusion one is going to come to is that it was a.....FALSE FLAG ATTACK...by the USA/France and the UK, just when Syria/Assad was winning his own country back....and to make any sort of gas attack would be sheer folly by Assad.

After watching a couple of hours worth of Assad talking about various subjects he does not strike me as any sort of idiot, quite the contrary I might say, he sounds astute, intelligent and sincere.

....I'm a realist, and that's as real as it gets with me.

*Try watching some other news/media network other than CNN and the BBC ....or any of the deep state media networks.
There are plenty of links in this thread to video's that might help you see a different reality than what you see now.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the real joke is that the chemical weapons inspectors certified 2 of those locations as being chemical weapons free in 2017

M

moose eater

Kinda' similar to how the U.S. had statements from Saddam's defected son-in-law, confirming what many folks in the Intel profession had stated; that the WMD and nuke programs were defunct after the first Gulf War.

Propaganda is healthy in the land of the free press these days, and anyone who questions the government and its press branch that routinely fibs on its behalf, knowingly or otherwise, is a conspiracy theorist. Facts and corroborating circumstantial evidence be damned.

How convenient!!!

Bwhahahahahahahah!!

If I reach into a dog pen and get bit right off, without provoking the critter inside. I typically discern that dog to be a biter. I don't need to get bit over and over to recognize that pup for what it is.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
How chlorine works

The extent of poisoning caused by chlorine depends on the amount of chlorine a person is exposed to, how the person was exposed, and the length of time of the exposure.
When chlorine gas comes into contact with moist tissues such as the eyes, throat, and lungs, an acid is produced that can damage these tissues.

Immediate signs and symptoms of chlorine exposure

During or immediately after exposure to dangerous concentrations of chlorine, the following signs and symptoms will develop:

*Blurred vision

*Burning pain, redness, and blisters on the skin if exposed to gas. Skin injuries similar to frostbite can occur if it is exposed to liquid chlorine

*Burning sensation in the nose, throat, and eyes

*Coughing

*Chest tightness

*Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath. These may appear immediately if high
concentrations of chlorine gas are inhaled, or they may be delayed if low concentrations of chlorine gas are inhaled.

*Fluid in the lungs (pulmonary edema) that may be delayed for a few hours

*Nausea and vomiting

*Watery eyes

*Wheezing

What the long-term health effects are.

Long-term complications will occur after breathing in high concentrations of chlorine.

Complications are more likely to be seen in people who develop severe health problems such as fluid in the lungs (pulmonary edema) following the initial exposure.

I didn't see any of the symptoms mentioned above evident on those kids that were shown having forced eye baths in the MSM film of this sham of a mockery FALSE FLAG.

*oh....the kids had watery eyes because their eyes were being watered.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
more truth on Syria

more truth on Syria

Jimmy Dore interviews Carla Ortiz

Carla Ortiz Shocking Video From Syria Contradicts Corp. News Coverage

[YOUTUBEIF]DCu8mNC1JyE[/YOUTUBEIF]

W

Water-

How chlorine works

The extent of poisoning caused by chlorine depends on the amount of chlorine a person is exposed to, how the person was exposed, and the length of time of the exposure.
When chlorine gas comes into contact with moist tissues such as the eyes, throat, and lungs, an acid is produced that can damage these tissues.

During or immediately after exposure to dangerous concentrations of chlorine, the following signs and symptoms will develop:

*Blurred vision

*Burning pain, redness, and blisters on the skin if exposed to gas. Skin injuries similar to frostbite can occur if it is exposed to liquid chlorine

*Coughing

*Chest tightness

*Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath. These may appear immediately if high
concentrations of chlorine gas are inhaled, or they may be delayed if low concentrations of chlorine gas are inhaled.

*Nausea and vomiting

*Watery eyes

*Wheezing

What the long-term health effects are.

Long-term complications will occur after breathing in high concentrations of chlorine.

Complications are more likely to be seen in people who develop severe health problems such as fluid in the lungs (pulmonary edema) following the initial exposure.

I didn't see any of the symptoms mentioned above evident on those kids that were shown having forced eye baths in the MSM film of this sham of a mockery FALSE FLAG.

*oh....the kids had watery eyes because their eyes were being watered.

I used to clean swimming pools when I was young and when you opened a large 50 gallon container of powdered granular chlorine, you had to close your eyes and hold your breath or the fumes would knock you on your ass and make your eyes blind with burning tears.

chlorine is gnarly stuff

EasyGoing

45 pages later we are still talking "if" this was a false flag.... and "evidence" for it.......

Looks like the attack did it's job...... Detract, divide, and watch the other hand.

Easy7

Veteran
Combustion is the current method for destroying US stockpiles of chemical weapons. It's the best method. Yes, not without toxic smoke but not as active as the chemical agent. All smoke has toxins.

Don't like it then run for Government.

I'd much rather be down wind from burning chemical weapons than the agents down wind.

St. Phatty

*Blurred vision

*Coughing

*Chest tightness

*Nausea and vomiting

*Watery eyes

*Wheezing

I've had minor exposure. Once a blast of chlorine gas in the face at a swimming pool.

Another time from working with Hydrochloric Acid, and mis estimating the path of the flume.

The primary symptom, chest pain. I don't mean like heart attack lung pain, I mean, your throat and upper part of your lungs hurt from the contact.

I suggest gargling with baking soda.

Depending on how they're packaged, tools/ materials like that can be a Force of Nature.

In general I think it's best to handle something like a bucket of chlorine in the sunshine and holding your breath.

So, right after a bong hit. :woohoo:

The sunshine is so you can see the formation of any dust cloud. Don't want to breathe chlorine powder. Save your lungs for the good stuff. :peacock:

Easy7

Veteran
Chlorine is different than mustard gas. But I've swam in some bad pools. Chlorine so bad it eats hair off the body and eats holes in swim suits. Cannot stand indoor pools for the life of me anymore. It's too hard on the skin. Dry and itchy as hell!

EasyGoing

Chlorine is different than mustard gas. But I've swam in some bad pools. Chlorine so bad it eats hair off the body and eats holes in swim suits. Cannot stand indoor pools for the life of me anymore. It's too hard on the skin. Dry and itchy as hell!

Do you ever tell the truth? Do you have any idea the PPM's of chlorine you would have to have in a pool to eat the hairs off your body, or put holes in clothes? Seriously? You realize you add much stronger concentrations of bleach to your clothes in the washer right?

It's unbelievable listening to you........I wonder if others actually believe what you say.......

For the record, I have a pool. I put in chlorine all the time. Breathing the fumes is nasty, but what the heck are you guys doing to create chest pains? Didn't you guys take a chemistry class growing up?

Latest posts

Latest posts