What's new

USA strikes Syria again

Badfishy1

Yeah....its a mad, mad, mad, mad world where liberals train their pug dogs to do Nazi salutes, and get fined 800 pounds sterling by a Scottish Judge....for doing it....lol

Boyfriend, 30, fined £800 for teaching his girlfriend's pug to do a Nazi salute raises £19,000 on GoFundMe for his legal defence after REFUSING to pay it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...g-pug-Nazi-salute-raises-12-000-GoFundMe.html

Mad world where dude has his hand out for 17k to fight a 800 pound fine for being a dick

Badfishy1

I’m pretty sure the UK passed a lefty law making hate speech illegal. Am I correct in that statement? Fuck with the bull you’re gonna get the horns. My freedom of speech is protected by my constitution lad. UK sat aside like school girls as your government fucked you every which way to protect your influx of Muslims. Life is full of choices, with those choices come consequences. Do I agree with the fine? No absolutely not... do I agree with acting like a butthurt little bitch with my hand out? Nah that’s a choice he made.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This 'zieg heil pug dog' owner, who identifies as a liberal is now trying to raise 100,000 quid to pay for lawyers to fight an appeal against paying this fine...

....can't anyone see the humour in this, and how ridiculous it is to charge someone in a court of law about it?

Yeah, maybe its in kinda bad taste and oddly weird to teach a dog those sort of tricks, but I can't really see people getting seriously upset about it to the point of wanting to see the owner/trainer of the pug jailed, or even fined over it.....Even if my parents/grandparents were gassed by the Nazi's I would probably just think that this whole escapade was stupid/silly.

Satire/silliness is all part of humour and what makes us laugh should not be a crime.

Heck, in the UK for quite a long time we have been allowed to make fun of the royals, the church and the state. All politicians the judiciary and just about anything in life has been fair game to make fun off in the past...Why are we starting to see so many changes in this day and age?

troutman

Seed Whore
If you tell a Judge you can do that sentence sitting down.

The Judge will probably give you more time to get back onto your feet. :biggrin:

Spaventa

Veteran
I’m pretty sure the UK passed a lefty law making hate speech illegal. Am I correct in that statement? Fuck with the bull you’re gonna get the horns. My freedom of speech is protected by my constitution lad. UK sat aside like school girls as your government fucked you every which way to protect your influx of Muslims. Life is full of choices, with those choices come consequences. Do I agree with the fine? No absolutely not... do I agree with acting like a butthurt little bitch with my hand out? Nah that’s a choice he made.

what does it have to do with hate speech? this was about him training his dog to do raise its paw.

Anyway, some assholes don't like your dog raising its paw and demand 17k and you would do what? pay them? ...AND YOU CALL THIS GUY A BITCH? I would be fucing ashamed to even speak to someone if they bent over and took that. Or would you not pay it and go jail where you get to be a bitch for real for your muslim prison daddy? What this guy is doing is the ONLY thing he can do to avoid being a bitch.

M

moose eater

I'd argue free will as a defense. The dog didn't have to go along with the training. The dog could've opted to refuse treats &/or kudos, and identified the whole thing as inappropriate, maybe even run away to find a new home.

But nooooooo, the dog chose to allow itself to be steered by bad judgment on both its part, and the part of its owner's bf, whereupon it engaged (obviously publicly) in a distasteful (but maybe a bit impressive) joke that lampoons a totalitarian salute..... all for what was probably a pittance of rewards.

I say it's time we made animals own the consequences of their actions.

geneva_sativa

This 'zieg heil pug dog' owner, who identifies as a liberal is now trying to raise 100,000 quid to pay for lawyers to fight an appeal against paying this fine...

....can't anyone see the humour in this, and how ridiculous it is to charge someone in a court of law about it?

Yeah, maybe its in kinda bad taste and oddly weird to teach a dog those sort of tricks, but I can't really see people getting seriously upset about it to the point of wanting to see the owner/trainer of the pug jailed, or even fined over it.....Even if my parents/grandparents were gassed by the Nazi's I would probably just think that this whole escapade was stupid/silly.

Satire/silliness is all part of humour and what makes us laugh should not be a crime.

Heck, in the UK for quite a long time we have been allowed to make fun of the royals, the church and the state. All politicians the judiciary and just about anything in life has been fair game to make fun off in the past...Why are we starting to see so many changes in this day and age?

When I read your 1st post I was reminded of some of Monty Pythons skits. . . guessing some of them wouldn't pass the censor nowadays ?

Badfishy1

what does it have to do with hate speech? this was about him training his dog to do raise its paw.

Anyway, some assholes don't like your dog raising its paw and demand 17k and you would do what? pay them? ...AND YOU CALL THIS GUY A BITCH? I would be fucing ashamed to even speak to someone if they bent over and took that. Or would you not pay it and go jail where you get to be a bitch for real for your muslim prison daddy? What this guy is doing is the ONLY thing he can do to avoid being a bitch.

Do you struggle with reading comprehension? I’m pretty sure the article CLEARLY states he was fined 800 quid. Yet has his hand out (like every fucking lefty) for 17k for muh legal rep. Come back and talk with the big boys when your reading comprehension is on par with 6 year olds. I’m pretty sure you killed the BS cheese thread with your mental instability. Please get help before you jump a curb and run over innocent women and children. In the mean time get bent nutter

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
This is exactly how the state gets away with such bad laws.
It costs more than twice the fine in lawyer fees to fight the bogus charge.
This is deliberate, as we accept each unfair law it makes the next unfair law easier to enforce.
The laws I have to live under today would have caused a war when I was a child. No exaggeration, stop and frisk, murder by police, officially acceptable bribes for tax breaks, private prison managers writing laws.
This was and is being put to us. The explosion will be all the greater for building pressure for so long.
I know for a fact I will not be going alone.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LkHEBiY.jpg

Brother Nature

HAHA oh man that is so great.

I heard about that pug thing a while ago and just though what the fuck man, how is that considered illegal? Whatever happened to free speech? My great grandfather was kept in a concentration camp, Dachau to be exact, not because he was jewish (he was Dutch) but because he lead an underground resistance against the Nazis. I have no problem with what that guy did but the reaction made me think of another time and place in history where people were jailed and killed for thinking differently than the status quo. It truly is a brave new world we live in. I for one don't want to be a part of it.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

this whole case is a real sign of the times in Britain. how any judge ruled for a fine in this case is beyond my ability to understand. everyone that watched that video knew he was doing it for a joke. he is in no way related to nazi groups of any kind, this was about trying to be funny, maybe in really bad taste, but wtf? who would take that seriously, let alone what laws he even broke, it's just police state 101 and that is worrying. that judge should be doxed and get to hear who the real nazi is in this case, people fining folks for jokes they make or people making provocative jokes?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
speaking of Syria, Emanuel the macaroni wanna be napoleon Macron has said 2 days ago, that he convinced Trump of the need to keep US troops there, but today at the press conference Trump went on about 7 trillion wasted for nothing and that he wants out of there asap, all this while the wannabe napoleon is standing right next to him, lmao.... some times you have to like Trumps stubbornness. all the deep state advisors want him to stay there and play the long term game and he just keeps on looking at the dollars figure it costs to do so.

EasyGoing

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
speaking of Syria, Emanuel the macaroni wanna be napoleon Macron has said 2 days ago, that he convinced Trump of the need to keep US troops there, but today at the press conference Trump went on about 7 trillion wasted for nothing and that he wants out of there asap, all this while the wannabe napoleon is standing right next to him, lmao.... some times you have to like Trumps stubbornness. all the deep state advisors want him to stay there and play the long term game and he just keeps on looking at the dollars figure it costs to do so.

Yeah I saw that gaius.....Trump stating that the middle east wars etc have cost the American tax payers 7 TRILLION DOLLARS already, and for that they got NOTHING except many US soldiers killed, and further into debt to the banksters.... and now he's looking for the middle eastern countries to fund the USA in any further military presence in the M.E....

Trump is a businessman, so he's not interested in anything that doesn't make a profit, but the deep state/globalist corporate-military-machine makes a fortune out of the M.E. with all the arms sold and prospective booty in lands with a sea of oil/gas underneath them...

I think American interests are best served if the USA just lets the M.E. be....What is the point in fomenting all these different wars over there?...Is it just to serve Israel?