What's new

US Marijuana Growers Threaten Mexican Cartel Profits

pedrodepaco

We need to keep marijuana profits rollin in for our domesticaly unemployed. Weed is the last thing we should outsource.

I have a definite hostile attitude if you are an illegal alien growing on public lands.
1st off they are illegal and should be back in mexico so anything they do here I am against.can you go to mexico and get any goverment services or grow bud?no and why would you bother?
the damage they do to public lands is significant in that taxes are wasted to interdict them.the land clearing,garbage,and other activities I would be upset at even if they werent growing.nothing pisses me off like being in the ocean or mountains and seeing garbage lying on the ground or in the water.that is what really upsets me,and having been to mexico I can care less for their garbage strewn country.
I would say if you grow on public lands try to reduce your impact or footprint,clean your garbage up or bury it effectively.I would wish that we all cherish our public resources by leaving them the way we found it, having done trail repair work cleaned my fave beach every morning,and I wish everyone would do a little to improve the environment they live in.

now this is the veiw of a true american. yeah we may be the land of oppurtunity (sic) but you gotta pay. I don't like payin' taxes for other mofos to be f'n up our land. bad enough I gotta compete for jobs, but I'll be damned if I'll buy their schwag:noway::fight:

oh and I planted my face on a reef cause I hit a frikin net that was full o' plastic jugs from people who don't respect the sanctity of the ocean, so yeah I hate these fuccks who trash our earth:rant:

blinx420

All this is gonna do is force them to fund illegal grow op's especially once they realise how much more profit they could be making serving mids and dank.

Keep the illegal money in the hands of Americans. Because unlike the illegal immigrant cartel grows, American growers will actually reintroduce the cashflow into the American economy. We aren't out buying massive stockpiles of weapons or using the money to bribe government officials. We pay our car notes, our mortgage, buy our groceries, and use our own AMERICAN cannabis. All the while we hurt nobody in the process. Electricity companies, hardware stores, hydro shops, grocery stores, craft stores, ALL BENEFIT FROM AMERICAN CANNABIS GROWTH.

Overgrow the Cartels!

toohighmf

Veteran
Keep the illegal money in the hands of Americans. Because unlike the illegal immigrant cartel grows, American growers will actually reintroduce the cashflow into the American economy. We aren't out buying massive stockpiles of weapons or using the money to bribe government officials.

Overgrow the Cartels!

I am doing 3 of the 4. you should too. particularly the stockpiling of weapons. When the shit goes down, you better be ready, bud! grow, sell, consume. If your gonna bribe gvt officials, make it a collective effort so everyone can reap the benefits!

K

Kola Radical

We should go down to Mexico and grow a bunch of schwag.

Wait a sec.. they're already doing that.

OC80

Keep the illegal money in the hands of Americans. Because unlike the illegal immigrant cartel grows, American growers will actually reintroduce the cashflow into the American economy. We aren't out buying massive stockpiles of weapons or using the money to bribe government officials. We pay our car notes, our mortgage, buy our groceries, and use our own AMERICAN cannabis. All the while we hurt nobody in the process. Electricity companies, hardware stores, hydro shops, grocery stores, craft stores, ALL BENEFIT FROM AMERICAN CANNABIS GROWTH.

Overgrow the Cartels!

This is the truth if it could be put in text.

wsmith

I'm an unemployed american and keeping it green here is probably the only thing saving my ass from the gutter right at the moment since my unemployment compensation just unexpectedly bit the dust. Hey I had a good run of it though, can't say I didn't play that card a little too long so I'm not bitching. Fuck the cartels.
Oh yeah I also put my money back in to my local economy, pay my vehicle payments, somebody elses mortgage, work my ass off on whatever side work comes my way, take care of my kid and keep my dog fed. And the ironic thing is since I studied environmental science I'm actually using my schooling more taking this long shot than I have in a while and it's an assload of good clean fun.
I'm a real bastard LEO ya better stop me from 'funding the terrorists' before it's too late...oh wait since I'm fucking unemployed I guess I haven't been paying taxes lately. Never mind, I'm cool.
one more time
FUCK THE CARTELS!
their weed sucks anyway that shit smells like cat piss whenever I see it around here I have to go down an alley and puke. and along the same lines it looks like somebody took my cat box and bricked the contents for a couple hundred bucks a pound...hmmm...maybe i'll go down to mexico and start pushing that...kitty can earn her keep
:2cents:

S

silent_lemon

"To some authorities, the new laws are essentially licences to grow money. Growers say that with a $US100 investment in enriched soil and nutrients, almost anyone can cultivate a plant that will produce almost a kilo of marijuana that can sell for $US9000 in hundreds of medical marijuana clubs or on the street."

yeah right, you could do that with meth, but not cannabis. $100 will get you out of home depot with some cfls and duct tape, no way to grow 9 grand, 2.2lbs worth of pot. yeah f-in right.

wsmith

yeah I was going to say, I must be shopping the wrong places. Maybe $100 worth of gas to fill the police truck for LEO to roll up and take somebody elses hard earned shit is what they meant?

newcomer here, don't want to post anything that isn't wanted, or welcome. hidden cameras along the border capturing video of smuggling pot... don't know if it is appropriate here

the cartels have CA dialed in; so many large grows in our national forests; we need to find a way to keep them out.

I'm an unemployed american and keeping it green here is probably the only thing saving my ass from the gutter right at the moment since my unemployment compensation just unexpectedly bit the dust. Hey I had a good run of it though, can't say I didn't play that card a little too long so I'm not bitching. Fuck the cartels.
Oh yeah I also put my money back in to my local economy, pay my vehicle payments, somebody elses mortgage, work my ass off on whatever side work comes my way, take care of my kid and keep my dog fed. And the ironic thing is since I studied environmental science I'm actually using my schooling more taking this long shot than I have in a while and it's an assload of good clean fun.
I'm a real bastard LEO ya better stop me from 'funding the terrorists' before it's too late...oh wait since I'm fucking unemployed I guess I haven't been paying taxes lately. Never mind, I'm cool.
one more time
FUCK THE CARTELS!
their weed sucks anyway that shit smells like cat piss whenever I see it around here I have to go down an alley and puke. and along the same lines it looks like somebody took my cat box and bricked the contents for a couple hundred bucks a pound...hmmm...maybe i'll go down to mexico and start pushing that...kitty can earn her keep
:2cents:
sorry about your plight; what about the 14-20 week extension on unemployment just passed?

wsmith

re: extension

re: extension

seniorbuzz: i still had a balance on my account with or without the extension. but in my state claims need to be reapproved regularly regardless of benefit balance and i was not eligible for my claim to be reapproved so the extension is kind of misleading because while i'm eligible for extension, i didn't work enough on the books to be eligible for comp period in my state in the last claims period so it doesnt help me. i'm still eligible, but also technically don't need it since i still have money in my unemployment account, but in order to file claims for it i need to contradict my previous claims by admitting a certain amount of employment...so...i'm thanking my good graces for what benefit i've been given and seeking to fend for myself. also in my state i'm eligible for our own extended benefits program but i'm trying to avoid filing that claim because i just don't want to go that route.
i guess i could keep arguing for government subsidies to live but i'd rather survive on the fruits of honest work. which according to LEO, makes one some kind of terrorist or domestic threat. fuck the cartels, fuck the police nanny state, fuck prohibition. fuck control systems rooted in fear and misinformation.
as my attorney said last week, i'm just another bill maher. but without the network television deal.
i will also, finally, note that in a nearby state there has been a budget problem which has forced state government to consider curtailing or suspending unemployment benefits. so really, does that make domestic growers criminals or patriots?
i'm fresh in from the bar so if that came off too wordy it's due to my intoxication
it's all love.

nephilthim

here,here to all americans on the fringe with nothing in your checkbook,but your version of phil rizuutos money store growing in your back yard,screw the goverment and taxing mj.
can we get out of the two proxy wars that the defense department,media,israel,and the defense industry have gotten us into,manufacturing consent for a 3rd with iran.
ten more years in AFGHANILAND?for fucks sakes people when did we grow so complacent with war that this doesn't even make the news or rise to the top of our collective conscious.

Last edited:

nephilthim

i just pulled down my pre98 bubba og tree.I swear my arms got tired carrying it in to dry,felt like 20-25 lbs cutting at the base and compressing it like a shrinked wrapped x-mas tree.to all of you growing trees happy trimming!feel like I dodged a bullet with the neighboring dilbert repository,feared someone might smell something or jump up to see
whats over the fence.or the ripper who came last year but not this one,deterance must have worked.landlord leo neigbors,and the gardner (coca cola mi hermano?)glad I didn't have to catch and hurt anyone, operation summer green freedom is at an end untill next spring.

S

silent_lemon

Once people see what real weed is they never go back to schwag by choice.
i dont even know what shwag is like! dont think you could even get some up here if you WANTED to.... someday id like to though...*laugh.

demasoni

This thread embodies my feelings on this issue for years now... I found myself growing BECAUSE mexi brick would end up being the only thing available and I just couldn't take it anymore. (or paying $60-90 for 3.2g of what you could almost call REAL weed. LOL)
I can picture their grubby fingers pinching it off the hermied plant, rubbing it and smashing it..nauseates me. "PINCH*... just like those hustlers "pinch" out the sack, a 3.2g 1/8th ounch..
Here it comes from mexico brown and bricked, then bought by the regions "hustlers" to get it to the end users. Ive seen "schwag" aka mids (bricked seeded bullshit) that was no more than trim leaves and 100% rock hard seeds adhered together by something like auto oil or god knows what substance, judging by the leaves its result of countless crosses of washed out hemp genes, mutt hemp. Thats very typical. I see it and I see red with rage, some clueless dipshit who knows nothing about bud tries to push that bullshit its not even "product". its bullshit. period. INSULTING. Many of these "hustlers" could'nt tell you what a trichome or calyx was, muchless the difference between an "indica" or sativa" (unless they heard it in a rap, yea "that chronic")...fucking annoying.
yes, overgrow them with superior product the way it should be.

Latest posts

Latest posts