Urban Grower says

themedic420

Nicely said Mr.N

No matter what comes out of this round of political bs
We'll keep doing what we've always done

Germ,grow smoke'n smile

Medic

Lastdon

you called incapacitated people i quote you here 'bum with no job ' here you lost all your credibility . are you the guy that taken a shit on hamerhead because he is in a serious medical condition , you have 5 post and do such kind of attack ?

too much allegation from you and personal attack , you are emotive and fell the need to strike on people that dont share your view . get a little less full of yourself too ...

back to topic if you really want to discus reality and real issue ...

rob nicholson is that a good source , many conservatives have spoken openly about reducing the mmar to dust . also ask the montreal compassion club owner marc saint maurice if he see any kind of hope in sight ... nothing but hell for the next 5 years ahead .contact him and come back to us.

also where do you find any hope about the conservatives death plan ?

where do you fail to understand the conservatives have green light for their vilest agenda , they have a majority and they even started to strike when they where a minority. what happened in province of quebec was nothing else than a practice for bc and rest of canada . this is real , where do you fail to understand this ?

also you can keep your judgment of my person for yourself , you claim i cant know shit about the mmar but you can claim you know my personal background ?

do you want my cv and my address , do you think i will get trolled like that ?

because i defend the poorest and most afflicted by health problem , you consider me as a welfare recipient ?

can we say for an educated person that you are very ridicule in the way you analyses thing....you judge me because i fight for people i know that are locked in wheelchair and suffer from incapacitating condition ? this make me an uneducated person with no job?

and you have the audacity to call that bum ?

maybe i deal with people that have real and justified condition to be on the mmar , please tell me i am wrong again ?

i know people who dont have the money to pay because they are too sick and poor and you think you are better than them ....seriously i might be very negative and more informed than what you think but you are a pretentious simpleton .

here i will salute hashmasta kut because he have the balls to say what a lot of people think....lots of people fake for having access to the mmar and people who pay for these signature are killing the mmar every single of them, no exception

because people with very serious condition are kinda sick of seeing people in perfect health with indecent license(some have license for over 100 grams a day ) and industrial growing operation ...especially the thousands of seriously ill people who got denied on a regularly basis .

30 grams is a serious prescription but not a big deal , what do you think of 100 grams a day prescription and 200 ...

also if you eat 30 grams a day ....do you work ?

30 grams space cake a day is some serious medication .nobody cant denied it .

can i laugh at you here for a minute , you know jackshit about me and you come here out of the blue on me ...c'mon....im here since the beginning of ic mag seen the pattern few time so far

You were Judged on your Speech (swearing) and nothing solely else, as I said before, they usually say people that choose to swear a lot have no other way of expressing there true feelings, because they lack the vocabulary to do so.

No I don’t think I’m better but Me suffering from a Category A illness, and myself being able to still work and try to make a contribution to society. It’s one thing for me to receive social welfare, its’ another thing, for me to expect the public to pay for my medicines.

Btw: I know you have been here for a "long time," that’s why when enough is enough: Do you feel special that you have been online for so many years, perhaps you want a special "sticker, or cookie"

I’ll tell you this right now!

1) I have over a 30 Gram Per Day License (like what’s 30 grams a day really) and didn’t have to pay Sh#t for it.
2) The oils that I produce and lotions as well as oral use is a bigger consumption then a person say with a 15 gpd oral consumption use, and that’s’ me assuming that there going to be using 15 gpd smoked.

How can a person with no job even imagine producing medicine of over 30gpd anyhow? How much Medicine do you think you and your friends need to be producing a day?
I don’t want to make a quote, but I’m under the impression, that you don’t have a license.

And about me finally stepping forward, as you know you can follow this forum without being a part of it. It’s only after “un valid” points have been going on, you say the debauchery has to stop somewhere!

NO BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW, no one on this board will be given a commercial grow license.

Careful about whom I called Bums, You said most people that you know that are on the program have no jobs, and I said NO that is not true that most people don’t have jobs, because I for one, and another friends have jobs. Now these people that are on the program, who signed them to the program “Some type of Dr” correct, why not go to their same Dr, and get him to sign your forms?

Again in your Opinion, Mr Noodles, what is the limit that any patient should have for a “GPD” If they are suffering, how can you tell there tolerance level, of what makes them feel better?, (Are you in their body), Do you have a Medical Degree, well if you did you wouldn’t be complaining about a Dr Signing you, so just “how” do you know all of this information?

For 1 People with High GPD aren’t ruining the MMAR program, there shouldn’t be this program either, what’s ruining the program is having marijuana as a whole illegal, and a “subdivision” that makes it legal.

And 30 GRAMS A DAY IS Nothing. Perhaps we’ll be talking once you speak of 114gpd license and up, but don’t talk to me anything under that, because it’s all relative to me.

Last point, on my journey to work daily I see a blind man, make his way to work with a cheerful attitude as well. I’m not saying if he can make it work, why can’t others because they maybe suffering, but contribute back to society.

I’m gong to make an assumption here: Prior to the MMAR program, where did you and your friends using marijuana (whatever form you want to call it, medicinal or recreational). At some point it had to be purchased, so where did these so called “poor” people have money to purchase and Illegal DRUG?

mr noodles

You were Judged on your Speech (swearing) and nothing solely else, as I said before, they usually say people that choose to swear a lot have no other way of expressing there true feelings, because they lack the vocabulary to do so.

No I don’t think I’m better but Me suffering from a Category A illness, and myself being able to still work and try to make a contribution to society. It’s one thing for me to receive social welfare, its’ another thing, for me to expect the public to pay for my medicines.

Btw: I know you have been here for a "long time," that’s why when enough is enough: Do you feel special that you have been online for so many years, perhaps you want a special "sticker, or cookie"

I’ll tell you this right now!

1) I have over a 30 Gram Per Day License (like what’s 30 grams a day really) and didn’t have to pay Sh#t for it.
2) The oils that I produce and lotions as well as oral use is a bigger consumption then a person say with a 15 gpd oral consumption use, and that’s’ me assuming that there going to be using 15 gpd smoked.

How can a person with no job even imagine producing medicine of over 30gpd anyhow? How much Medicine do you think you and your friends need to be producing a day?
I don’t want to make a quote, but I’m under the impression, that you don’t have a license.

And about me finally stepping forward, as you know you can follow this forum without being a part of it. It’s only after “un valid” points have been going on, you say the debauchery has to stop somewhere!

NO BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW, no one on this board will be given a commercial grow license.

Careful about whom I called Bums, You said most people that you know that are on the program have no jobs, and I said NO that is not true that most people don’t have jobs, because I for one, and another friends have jobs. Now these people that are on the program, who signed them to the program “Some type of Dr” correct, why not go to their same Dr, and get him to sign your forms?

Again in your Opinion, Mr Noodles, what is the limit that any patient should have for a “GPD” If they are suffering, how can you tell there tolerance level, of what makes them feel better?, (Are you in their body), Do you have a Medical Degree, well if you did you wouldn’t be complaining about a Dr Signing you, so just “how” do you know all of this information?

For 1 People with High GPD aren’t ruining the MMAR program, there shouldn’t be this program either, what’s ruining the program is having marijuana as a whole illegal, and a “subdivision” that makes it legal.

And 30 GRAMS A DAY IS Nothing. Perhaps we’ll be talking once you speak of 114gpd license and up, but don’t talk to me anything under that, because it’s all relative to me.

Last point, on my journey to work daily I see a blind man, make his way to work with a cheerful attitude as well. I’m not saying if he can make it work, why can’t others because they maybe suffering, but contribute back to society.

I’m gong to make an assumption here: Prior to the MMAR program, where did you and your friends using marijuana (whatever form you want to call it, medicinal or recreational). At some point it had to be purchased, so where did these so called “poor” people have money to purchase and Illegal DRUG?

how irrelevant and off topic to start to point typo, swearing and brag about your intellectual highness , serious diversion here ...need tactics to avoid talking about real and relevant issue .

watch carefully : i am from quebec and i am rude as hell and if i want to say fuck i will . your typo obsession about education vs swearing is the same as women dont fart logic . now suck it up .

you should be happy to see me type and communicate in english because im a french canadian .at least im bilingual , i must be retarded by your standard ...

if anyone here ask for a cookie is you , you cry so loud that you work and pay taxes , you are butthurt like all of us but we dont cry like baby about having to work for a living paying taxes ,mortage and insurance electricity and all, suck it up , we all pay taxes and all.

another one of your allegation here...

i do have a license but i didn't pay for it, its legit . was hard and long but my health problem where credible enough to have 1 doc who signed the whole thing , all he asked is not to disclose is id to anyone . sound fair to me .

the thing you dont understand is we are all in the same boat regarding health canada and the conservatives gov

paul lewin said he have zero hope and is scared of what the conservatives will do because they are a the most anti -marijuana with bad faith people on earth , ill find the quote later, its stunning .

you still denied that the issue is politic and nothing else , bad faith is all you get from the conservatives . i hope im so wrong ...you have no FUCKING idea .

regarding disable people i know , they are disable , poor and cant work due to their condition ... they have no money to bribe a doctor and no money to buy the health canada weed or any other mm , you know what i give to 3 patient for free by pure compassion , friendship and respect . i am a designated grower for 1 other patient and i do it for free because they have no money and you seems to find that kinda annoying for your mr smartass ?

all you want is these people to stop eating to buy your fucking pot , all you want is fucking money . stop asking about me and my financial condition , you are a troll with bad intention.

i despised people like you and your click

if your people want us to get our right to grow removed in order to sell your crap , then health canada will have to give a din # and medecine should be free like other med for people with real medical condition . you think the cons will pay you to grow my weed....because what you think will be should work like that ....and you know that the cons will never, ever do that . look into the politic world and taste it .they ordered the death of qc compassionate center/club solely that is an strong indicator of thing to come with a conservatives majority .

also you seems to think that disable people should pay for their medication...i hope you dont consider yourself as a compassionate person because you smell , sound like a pure capitalist of the worst kind .i help people in needs and all i got is insult from a selfish egocentric narcissistic nobody from the net....what a world ...

i rather continue to grow and give my weed for free than be in your shoes .just saying .

Lastdon

how irrelevant and off topic to start to point typo, swearing and brag about your intellectual highness , serious diversion here ...need tactics to avoid talking about real and relevant issue .

watch carefully : i am from quebec and i am rude as hell and if i want to say fuck i will . your typo obsession about education vs swearing is the same as women dont fart logic . now suck it up .

you should be happy to see me type and communicate in english because im a french canadian .at least im bilingual , i must be retarded by your standard ...

if anyone here ask for a cookie is you , you cry so loud that you work and pay taxes , you are butthurt like all of us but we dont cry like baby about having to work for a living paying taxes ,mortage and insurance electricity and all, suck it up , we all pay taxes and all.

another one of your allegation here...

i do have a license but i didn't pay for it, its legit . was hard and long but my health problem where credible enough to have 1 doc who signed the whole thing , all he asked is not to disclose is id to anyone . sound fair to me .

the thing you dont understand is we are all in the same boat regarding health canada and the conservatives gov

paul lewin said he have zero hope and is scared of what the conservatives will do because they are a the most anti -marijuana with bad faith people on earth , ill find the quote later, its stunning .

you still denied that the issue is politic and nothing else , bad faith is all you get from the conservatives . i hope im so wrong ...you have no FUCKING idea .

regarding disable people i know , they are disable , poor and cant work due to their condition ... they have no money to bribe a doctor and no money to buy the health canada weed or any other mm , you know what i give to 3 patient for free by pure compassion , friendship and respect . i am a designated grower for 1 other patient and i do it for free because they have no money and you seems to find that kinda annoying for your mr smartass ?

all you want is these people to stop eating to buy your fucking pot , all you want is fucking money . stop asking about me and my financial condition , you are a troll with bad intention.

i despised people like you and your click

if your people want us to get our right to grow removed in order to sell your crap , then health canada will have to give a din # and medecine should be free like other med for people with real medical condition . you think the cons will pay you to grow my weed....because what you think will be should work like that ....and you know that the cons will never, ever do that . look into the politic world and taste it .they ordered the death of qc compassionate center/club solely that is an strong indicator of thing to come with a conservatives majority .

also you seems to think that disable people should pay for their medication...i hope you dont consider yourself as a compassionate person because you smell , sound like a pure capitalist of the worst kind .i help people in needs and all i got is insult from a selfish egocentric narcissistic nobody from the net....what a world ...

i rather continue to grow and give my weed for free than be in your shoes .just saying .

Since when does “PROVIDING” equate “Selling” automatically? Just a question? Now just answer the question honestly: If you give away medicine away for free, who pays for the hydro that it takes to produce, or the clones/ cuts that you have to acquire, or the seeds that you have to purchase, and everything else associated with growing?

I simply asked you if you worked, not to judge you, but to also determine how one might be able to do all this stuff.

So put it this way: 30 grams per day x 4.9 149 plants total, with the excess do you give that all away for free.

Is Tylenol , Aspirin, or any other major over the counter drug free, no it cost, so even, and let me say it again, even if I were to sell it, it would be free enterprise. The sad fact is that we live in a world, where you have to pay to live.

No one is trolling, who has time to troll a website, people live real lives sir, so don’t get it twisted for one second. The forum is here to express views, and at times we may not agree.

I don’t agree with you, that know one from this board, will ever be able to hold a commercial growers license. If they take this program offline, go underground, or what you did before the program existed.

The question is, what did you do prior to this program, everyone found away to survive!!!!!

p.s: You didn't answer my question, as to what in your mind is an acceptable gpd limit?

ALSO: ARE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS "DISABLED" that are on the program.

So let me get this right, all of your friends are disabled that you know on this program, ( I don’t want to say go figure, but yeah).

AND MORESO Just as you found a Dr and didn't have to pay for it, so should they be able to do that. If you can do it, why not them? Don't' give me, they don't have the money to bribe a Dr, when you stated that you got your license legit, and didn't have to pay.

Lastdon

Mr noodles this is off topic
Everyone should pay for something in life, whether it’s discounted to reflect there finical strains is different, but nothing in life is free. If they have to pay a $1 dollar a gram, at least it’s better then $10 a gram which most of the worlds pays as whole. So because your disabled, should you get clothing for free, food for free, rent for free??? What is the limit of free a disabled person should expect to get.

G

Guest 150314

give it to sick and disabled for free and send the rest out the back door to pay for bills

get a room you two

Last edited:

mr noodles

last time i checked , the actual government for the next 5 years is the conservatives . the liberals is the 3 opposition party...5 years and a wish to elect a party to see if they gonna hold their promises , in the politics world promise means nothing but lets admit that the liberals are on the good way .lets hope they dont change their mind .

bob rae will not even be there on the next election .at this point the liberals can promise a lot of thing that will change on course of event .still you have to win an election and with a strong majority in order to pass the legalization . i tough canadians where feed up of harper but no....they give him a majority , fact is they endorse harper war on drugs....they have green light on everything for 5 long pain in the ass years .

you expect the thing to be fully legal but we are not there and the cons are foam at the mouth ...