What's new

Urban Grower says

mr noodles

i hope VERITÉ will give is input here .

a lawyer cannot stop the conservatives because the cons will not respect the law and will want to go to court in order to buy time against us , they do the law and court can try do something only after it implemented.

they know the judicial system take months before an audition. while that time they will send the fire dep to every grow house and will fuck the whole thing up . we are listed like jewish peoples in 1939 ...........the gestapo ss and geoble are at us big fucking time . you can try to use court only after the cons commit their crime against feedom and liberty . in a word ...you have to be sodomized before claiming being rapped.....and no lube will be use here . capitch now ?

this is how the system work and how the law is working .

having a lawyer is a thing to do but.....all he will do is trying to soft your sentence....dont get fooled , they have the majority to do whatever they want and they want the worse. we are under genocide

seriously we have the nazi regime on us and they want a marijuana holocaust . the conservatives are worst than any american gov of the past , present . reagan was a moderate person in comparison of harper, nicholson, vic toews .

magic thinking will not solve anything here . its war . hoping for a trainwreck is the way to go but the wreck will kill many in the process and it will be long....4 years before the next election and months or years of judical fight, ask marco renda if canadian law work in our favour with the cons in the house it will be worse than anything experienced before .

if court find a way to save us , the cons will find a new way in order to stop , fight in court but fuck us while it goes....they buy time and cat and mouse game .

we will live the darkest hours of the canadians history on many level .

lets get ready to go to war against iran , we are the closest israel allied now...shit will hit the fan with the cons .thats just one of the really scary shit the cons have in their agenda . be ready to see a return to the 1930 mentality , lets find and kill commies leftist....thats what the reform party is when they show their real face .

whoever voted conservatives at the last election and post on this forum are just fucking retarded who seriously think they will be choosen by the nazi to grow pot in order to force us to buy their shit , all i see is $ in their eyes some even droll at this perspective but this is naive or plainly retarded beyond any fucking level , we all know they have their big corporative cronies thats give to the party and none of you will ever get chosen , in fact your are the conservatives priority , especially those with ridiculous license of 100 ' s plants and prescription beyong 20 grams a day , seriously you fucked up the whole things . hate me all you want but you will be the first to fall and time is thinking fast at you .

people who will get the contract are in the conservatives farm since decades and you are not one of them . how much do you give to that party every years ?

some big players have given insane amount of $ to the cons and its how it work . all you did is giving them the idea now they will get rid of you me and all at the same time .

WAKE THE FUCK UP !

my canada is bleeding and raped as we speak .

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
you cant patent marijuana but you can patent certain things related to growing it, as well as the genetic dna profile of a certain strain

you can only patent the DNA profile of a plant if you have genetically engineered the plant. In that case the company who did the genetic engineering owns the new species like Monsanto with the modified soy bean. Cali's new legalize bill would make it illegal to genetically modify Cannabis. Lets hope health canada is that smart to put those regulations in place but as we all know health canada has been anything but smart so far when it comes to MMAR.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
naw thats not true, companies have been patenting things that have been used in many countries for hundreds of years medicinally recently. I believe someone just tried to patent Tumeric..

Lastdon

My thoughts exactly, so if you plan now, and I mean now, by 2013, you should get a small warehouse, say 2000 sq ft, set it up nicely buy small, and prepare for later, continue your personal grow there, or designated grow there, and bye the time 2014 come around you will already have the facility, the power turned on, and because your in a warehouse, you are already out of a school zone,ect,ect.

Project Plan NOW!!!! 2 years goes by real fast.

Just because DG and PP licenses are being replaced by Commercial licenses does NOT mean the MMJ industry will be taken over by large pharmaceutical companies! When the justice minister was asked who would be granted the commercial licenses she replied 'all who meet the criteria' or something to that effect. If you visit health canada's page on proposed new regulations you can clearly see what the criteria will be!

1.Basically you cant be opperating in a neighborood... this means agricultural land or industrial property.
2. You need to be a company and not an individual.... so incorporate a name, it costs 50 bucks
3. You need to show operating records... hire an accountant.
4. You need to have your facility set up and inspected BEFORE you get your license... this is the best part to me because it means the first to get the license will be people with current licenses who already meet the criteria will be the first to get the new license.
there are a few more but that is the gist of it.
You need to keep in mind that you can't patent marijuana so pharmaceutical companies will be less inclined to enter the industry.The profit margins are not big enough. Big pharma companies dont want the stigma that comes along with MMJ iether.

mr noodles

if any of you dream about having a hc contract....wake the fuck up....nobody who post on these board will ever get it.

conservative are greedy old men with a very closed circle and none of you will ever get in .

mr noodles

i would be naive like that if i where you ...if you think you will get a free ride...

health canada already claim that organized crime is using the medical program via designated grower , you seriously think they will pick producer from the actual mmar patient ?

its the main reason why they destructing it as we speak . its exactly the industrial crap that make hc flip out .

hc canada accused these big designated grower to be nothing else than criminal ...

some need to take a serious step back and have a lucid moment here . in 2014 you will get shut down period, probably before ...what you will do ?

IMO the "patients" should be in control of their meds... not these glorified goons who are currently fucking the system and forcing HC to switch shit up.

This whole medical marijuana thing is really annoying....

too many righteous opinions, all over control and power and money....

If any of you "Med Growers" thinks im going to stop growing for myself and my family, your sadly mistaken....

The Gov and HC can go fuck themselves... Now so can you licensed growers who fucked it up for everyone.

arrogant fucking assholes.

mr noodles

we will be selling organic hydro to registered patients like you, d

so you show you real face now ...you want my rigth to grow removed in order to fuck me ?

i will never buy anything from a sell out like you .

fact is all you want is to make money .

you should get banned from trolling people in your organization .

i dont trust you .

fact is ...you will get busted because there no way a guy like you will get pick from the cons .they have their people and if you are one of them ...you are a n@## spying on the med community

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Saying medical growers fucked up the system is not exactly accurate. Sure, SOME dg's are producing meds in a profiteering way, with large commercial grows with product that get sold without invoice into the black market.. it's called product diversion and it happens with other pharmaceuticals as well- opioids, benzodiazepines etc.

The problem is the conservative government who's agenda is to eliminate and discredit medical marijuana for social reasons, ie the keep them popular with their religious supporters who are brainwashed that respinsible cannabis use is immoral and harmful, neither of which is true. The cons have wanted to crush med pot since the begining, and they are using the fact that some commercial ops have spun out of the system as a reason to shut it all down.... instead of just shutting down the people who are overproducing. It's a flaw of their system. A reasonable system would include personal production for those who wish it and a series of quality commercial producers that can produce excellent medicine en masse for those that do not wish to, or are not able to, produce for themselves.

I have seen MANY large ops in BC and Ontario and I can tell you that exactly NONE OF THEM would make the grade for what I call safe, high quality medicine, produced to pharmaceutical standard- no pesticides, no fungicides, no insect or mold problems. I've seen a few 24-light and less shows producing incredible meds- clean burning, pesticide/fungicide free... but I could list those on the fingers of one hand... all the guys I've seen with 50+ lights the quality is just not there, and not standardized.

Most of the people you see one here claiming that they'll get licenses to produce in a pharmaceutically standardized fashion have little clue as to what it takes to produce standardized, true high quality meds. Sure the potency may be there, but the standardization of the product in terms of the important secondary metabolites (cannabinoid, phenolics and terpenes) is simply not. I have only seen one other group using tissue culture clonal production (PPS), which as far a I am concerned is the only way clones should be supplied for pharmaceutical production- STERILE- no bugs, no bacteria, no fungus.

With some of these bigger ops claiming their overferted, pesticide/fungicide contaminated products are of pharmaceutical quality, IMO it's not a bad thing that the government is opening up the process to some more qualified folks. Hopefully those who get the licences will have the incentive to keep the quality high throughout the standardization. The patients will demand it, so if they can only provide PPS-quality crap, we'll see a mass revolt and patients back buying from the black market or growing their own again... and the whole thing will start over in the courts... the conservatives are really just delaying the implementation of a more reasonable, logical, harm-reducing system that actually functions.

I suspect it will blow up in their faces eventually, as the system they are trying to create will not live up to it's obligation, and will explode within the next 5-10 years... and in the process they are only going to drive public opinion further to our side, pushing us towards a more reasonable harm reduction model of education and legalization. It happened with alcohol prohibition, and this is just history repeating itself.

Remember, coffee and chocolate were also prohibited by various rulers throughout history, and their respective prohibitions eventually failed. Cannabis prohibition is no different- it's just a matter of when. Thankfully, we've made significant progress int he last 20 years... and our supporters get more informed every year. The thing that sets us back is that there are many people making tons of money off the prohibition (large growers, criminal organizations, gvt agencies/ law enforcement included), so we have a lot to work against.

-Chimera

Pangea

Veteran
organic hydro you say? Which reputable organic certification association allows anything hydro?

The biggest shame is there is a lot of good medicine not getting to the appropriate people, the people who cannot afford it.

And the biggest question for commercial med quality is if HC will have mandatory irradiation sterilization. Sterile clean rooms from start to finish should suffice...

mr noodles

im glad chimera give us a head up on the fact no one on this board will get chosen .

if anyone in canada could do it the proper way , it would be chimera but for the cons he is not good ...cons hate us all period .

some people here need to seriously wake the fuck up and stop living in a pink bubble ...they will be the first to fall .

so greedy that they run to the enemy licking ass in order to get a contract ...ready to betray and became a rat in order to be on board with the dirtiest scum of the earth . now they brag about forcing me to buy their crap vs my own small home grow that cost me 0 $

i will even claim that the actual cons are setting trap in order to see who are the fucking greedy retard who think about $ using the whole mmar as cover for their operation...if i where you i would be rather scared than enthusiastic ....they want you in the open in order to have a clear shot at you...just like a deer you bait with apple ...now we have these people trolling this forum laughing at our face claiming they will sell us weed by force...enough is enough ...

no wonder these folks want you to deal with shaddy clinics that do what most doc refuse to do in canada...

i would ask myself why they are doing chain signature.....people you dont see and even examine your condition , these folks have all your info , addresses and where you grow ...rules #1 is broken very bad here , all these clinics propose you their designated grower of course...some even force their patient to buy from them...no wonder these hypocrites have foam at the mouth and push the removal of your right to grow

these clinics are another death cause for the mmar, you pay and you get signed.....how naive are you if you believe the cons are not mad at this....they see that 1000's of people have the same place , same scheme /gimmick ...you seriously think the cons will not get at this as a priority, when done what these patients will do ?

edit : organic hydro with pbp ? no way lol pbp is not organic , its mix of chem + organic

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
im glad chimera give us a head up on the fact no one on this board will get chosen .

I didn't say that, there are some very intelligent and accomplished people on the board working worldwide in the legal cannabis industry. Sam's here, right? There are more than a few IC members that have government permission to conduct research and explore markets that are opening up to medicinal cannabis. You just don't see them running around claiming/bragging they'll be one of the producers because they don't want to put the work they've already put in at risk.

I completely agree that when you grow your own meds, you set the bar as far as standardization and the level of quality. Cannabis is a safe medicine in its natural herbal form, even hashish, tinctures and concentrates are all very safe given reasonable precautions.

However, when you are producing medicines for other people who cannot do it for themselves, or do not wish to - the responsibility is paramount to produce the best quality, un-contaminated properly grown and standardized cannabis so the buyer knows what they are getting. We demand such of every other sellable product, and the prohibition of cannabis has allowed a segment of the growing population, who are more concerned with money than anything else, to operate without standardization or minimum production quality standards.

It is simply undebatable that this needs a better solution, when we are talking about medicinal cannabis- patients should not be buying pesticide/fungicide ridden, or mold and pest contaminated flowers, period.

picture.php

-Chimera

chief bigsmoke

As the prices for lab testing gets cheaper and the tests get better I can see DGs having to have their meds periodically tested for their patients.

All this hate towards a very small % of the corrupt DGs is very misguided. There are people like me in the system who dont make a single dime off the plants I produce. My gf is my patient and I was better suited to grow for her because I have gone to school for horticulture. simply put, I was the most qualified in our family to produce her meds. So in our situation it made perfect sense for me to be her DG. Like Chimera was nice enough to point out, the system needs to be reworked. Product testing and an annual search would cure most of the issue that I can see. Just my three cents.

So anyone who says Fuc* DGs needs to seriously reevaluate the situation and understand who they are talking to as a whole. We dont need anymore ignorance in the world. People need to be more worried about GMO food rather than this.

we will be selling organic hydro to registered patients like you, d

this comment sheds some light into your motives/morals.

I hope the day never comes that everyone is forced to buy from commercial growers....

small batch / mom & pop growers are the heart and soul of our weed scene... not large commercial growers, even if you have some license or co-op or some crap.

either way the Cons have all of us by the balls and if the new laws pass both med growers and outlaw growers got some thinking to do...

oh ya and this whole "med" thing is getting outta hand. Its a plant should be available to everyone for any reason. Signing up to smoke weed isn't on my list to do's this year.

All this hate towards a very small % of the corrupt DGs is very misguided. There are people like me in the system who dont make a single dime off the plants I produce.

So anyone who says Fuc* DGs needs to seriously reevaluate the situation and understand who they are talking to as a whole. We dont need anymore ignorance in the world. People need to be more worried about GMO food than this.

I dont feel anyone said that to all Dg's... just the ones abusing the system to get it to the point its at now...

unfortunately its the small DG's like yourself that might loss their privilege to grow if the Cons have their way... and apparently certain DG's as well....

i feel there should be zero restrictions on the plant.... and I feel the med. program in Canada is at best a sad attempt, and out dated system getting abused... who said a 99 plant license was traded for a cutting of rockstar?

that being said the personal designated growers are the ones doing it right it seems, but unfortunately not everyone can grow themselves or have a close friend/ family member do it for em. I hope to one day get a license for myself and my Auntie...

either way im still growing my own for friends and family...sans license or worry.... whether for med use or not it makes no difference to me. Doesn't give any human more right to the plant than anyone else.

chongsbuddy

Veteran
i got popped last year for production with intesnt to traffic and i just recently sent in my forms to health canada for personal production,they wont do a criminal record check for that?cause if they do im prolly screwed....

Latest posts

Latest posts