What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Upstate NEW YORK Growers and General Conversation Thread

jroadytoady

New York be tricky like that... high five on successful cold test. Got all the veggies beds prepped and the pots for of soil outside. The worms seem to be doing just fine once the sun came out.

jroadytoady

@Old Piney just sharing some updates on the DP's - took pictures for a different thread and thought I'd share here as well. They just hit 5 weeks of flower on Friday.

I'm really liking the taller pheno - has really long and thick pistels and the picture doesn't really do it justice.

Attachments

• 20240323_085549.jpg
    20240323_085549.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 16
  • 20240323_085449.jpg
    20240323_085449.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 16
  • 20240323_085411.jpg
    20240323_085411.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 15
  • 20240323_085342.jpg
    20240323_085342.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 17

Dbelle

Howdy fellow New Yorkers!

I have been seeing more and more folks from the area and figured it is time for us to have a thread of our own to chat and show off. I made this in the tokers den so we can talk about whatever is the fancy of the day.

Welcome to the Upstate New York Growers and general conversation thread!

What I am working on at the moment is last seasons Sour Bubble breeding project. Just popped seeds from all of the crosses.

Sour Bubble ( from a forum member) male pollinated the following:

Cherry Bang Bang
Blueberry Ice Pop
Maha's Mindblower
OGKB 2.0
And of course Sour Bubble.

From these crosses I am looking for an outstanding male and female from each line to cross with C99. This will be parent stock for some neat projects.

What have you all have going on for 2024?

View attachment 18969713 View attachment 18969714

Nice stuff man, OGKB I love that one and of course anything sour is great.

I've got a few things going at the moment

Banana Coffee
C Banana
Tahoe Og
Irene Kush
GMO
Sour
Gary Payton
Sherbert
SR71
Haley's Comet

Planning on making some crosses with this Banana Kush male.

I'm out by NYC by the way.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
I'm out by NYC by the way.
Nice grew up in The City 138 th street upstate now in the frozen land of snow and ice

had 12 inches of snow and ice over the weekend

nice list of stuff you got going :) I have a Gary Payton cross going outside some day maybe :(

this 2024 season

all the best and a great day New Yorkers

S_M

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Nice grew up in The City 138 th street upstate now in the frozen land of snow and ice

had 12 inches of snow and ice over the weekend

nice list of stuff you got going :) I have a Gary Payton cross going outside some day maybe :(

this 2024 season

all the best and a great day New Yorkers

S_M
Seems you woke up early too .... Im a bit out of it just getting up. xD

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I went to bed at 2 am so i was sleeping those few hours . Alarm set for 6am or i feel i waste the day. Sure i hit the snooze button a couple of times.xD

Smoking i cant do even with all of it around.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Smoking i cant do even with all of it around.
I hear you my friend, I smoke it , Vape it, make it into 150 MG pills

only drug I use and only drug I abuse

stopped all the shit that would have killed me someday back in 1995

I tell people all the time I am not a drug user I am a drug abuse :( pot is better

for me than Heroin

be safe and grow well

S_M

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I had an issue with opiates. I may use cannabis again in the future. Ive been totally clean from everything for 4 years now. Growing is part of my past i like the plants and all the different things you can do with them. All the surprises of different traits that pop up around every corner. Plus the colors they put out when they finish their life cycle is amazing.

Friends and family get to reap the benefits from it all. Plus i have my crew gives us a hobby to do throughout the year.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Thank you!

Im still cleaning up the mess it left. Why i disappeared from here i had other things on my mind(was chasing the dragon). Cultivation keeps me having purpose so i dont stray.

Dbelle

Nice to meet you too. I wanted to gather up NY anyway bc i have a thing for unions. And it doesnt hurt to have some friendly neighbors.
Nice to meet you too! NY not as union friendly these days unfortunately
Thank you!

Im still cleaning up the mess it left. Why i disappeared from here i had other things on my mind(was chasing the dragon). Cultivation keeps me having purpose so i dont stray.
I understand that feeling. You're never alone even when you think you're alone. Things take time, just like some nice flower. Good to stay busy, as that saying goes about 'idle hands'.

Positive energy, positive results

Latest posts

Latest posts