What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Upstate NEW YORK Growers and General Conversation Thread

Dbelle

Nice grew up in The City 138 th street upstate now in the frozen land of snow and ice

had 12 inches of snow and ice over the weekend

nice list of stuff you got going :) I have a Gary Payton cross going outside some day maybe :(

this 2024 season

all the best and a great day New Yorkers

S_M
Thanks man. sounds like a lot of shoveling! But i guess a snow blower would make sense up there. I bought one for my dad like 5 years ago, after the last significant snow storm. I think he only used it twice since then

Hope you get that gary going man. I myself have not tried it but from what people tell me it's a great strain. What's it crossed with?

So you must be familiar with the piff?
I got some coming in a few days from a buddy out in that general area. The haley's comet is supposed to be pretty piffy.

I grew some bagseed back in like 2010ish that went for 16 weeks. Had all the right nose and taste but didn't look that good. I guess in those days piff always came out a bit larfy. Nowadays there's people doing some great things with that strain. I still have some harlem dreams seeds i got from piffcon a few years ago and a pack of topdawgs stuff. I'm a bit of a seed hoarder i admit.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I agree some people dont think cannabis as a hobby is a great idea either. Say its a habit replacing a habit. Funny thing is i dont use it . Really i got used to having plants around so i like having them here to keep me busy. Not all flowers are smokeable and yet people still have them in their garden. xD

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
All the snow melted and approached 60 today. Good ol NY weather.

Ground is wet but it did not stop a brush fire from breaking out in the area. They got it contained finally. Weird how that started when everything so wet.

20240326_135952.jpg

Also the Sour Bubble x Mind Blower seeds are doing well considering germinating basically in the snow. One is a trifoliate.

20240325_191608.jpg