What's new

Upper leaves clawing, bottom fan leaves getting yellow tips

Awesome! Everything looks really good. Those photos are big, your definitely gonna have some bushes when you flower them. I'd suggest(if your set up to do so) taking a few clones from the bottom branches of each plant about a week before the switch, especially if you don't use any training techniques. This will remove a couple of the lowest branches that would probably fight for light in your tent and produce pop-corn bud, making your colas bigger/fatter, and getting new stock in the process. Keep up the good work

DrBagseed

Awesome! Everything looks really good. Those photos are big, your definitely gonna have some bushes when you flower them. I'd suggest(if your set up to do so) taking a few clones from the bottom branches of each plant about a week before the switch, especially if you don't use any training techniques. This will remove a couple of the lowest branches that would probably fight for light in your tent and produce pop-corn bud, making your colas bigger/fatter, and getting new stock in the process. Keep up the good work

Thanks for the nice words! I'll definitely look into pruning the lower growth on the photos as every branch looks like a little plant, haha. I was also considering trying to scrog them but that's probably gonna be hard to start doing at this point.

Here's a few pictures from today, not much difference but I fed them a good dose of pk yesterday, seems to have increased trichs by like 20%.:dance013:
Black Cream's
Nr1
szJPn0z.jpg

nr2
pi0f5nr.jpg

Biggest of the Mazari's, measured it to around 1m high and 1,1m wide today.
OPp8fkj.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts