What's new

update greenhouse outdoor

G

motaco said:
jack. great story about korea. I know it was a long time ago but do you remember anything about the bud? was it any good?

some of that purple weed I posted earlier in your thread has some korean genes in it. that strain (lavender) is spectacular but I also had a strain which has more of the korean in it I think (kahuna) , but the same genetic back ground minus one parent I believe.

the lavender was far superior to the kahuna though.

as I was saying my friends dad was in korea. I think he mentioned seeing weed out there to me but he's alot more of a jack daniels fan than a jack herer fan.
actually i do remember the weed,im sure due to the fact that i had not smoked in months,it was great,but tasted like a paper bag cuz i well used a paper bag,and if im not mistaken,is kahuna hawaiin(sp),,but ive smoked lavender from a club and it was good smoke,anyway i remember these quotes,,,hey got any weed,sure lets smoke it,got a lighter,sure,i have a pipe,or papers,,,now it is like hey got any weed,,sure i have this that other thing,purple,lavender,gdp,white russien,,man,im just ready to smoke and i get lost in all the names,,so this yr i will name one of my grows JACKS ATTACK

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
had to go break out my trusty "big book of buds"

turns out I had it bass akwards. lavender has more korean in it.

lavender is super skunk x big skunk korean x afghani hawaiian.

kahuna is (super skunk x big skunk korean) x (jack herer x afghani hawaiian)

that lavender is damn good smoke when you get the right batch though. I've had a few batches that weren't so impressive though.

G

thanks,,,my redneck hotel to guard my grow,,i have full amenities,,A/C,,outdoor bathroom,cable tv,view of a weed garden and the stars,and i did some cleaning of non usefull branches at bottom of trees

G

so far so good,they are all starting to bud now,after the first one took off. it took others a week or so to get on it

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coming along pretty well. They've taken over the yard! Nice trunk shots too. Harvest is on the way.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots, those are some natty roots there! Is that garden safe 3 in 1 safe up to the day of harvest? Not sure how good it is to smoke fungicide and insecticide residues. Walmart has an organic (bacteria) biofungicide called Serrinade made by Argaquest. That and neem may be the thing to use for cannabis flowers. But everyone has their own methods. Just a thought...

Last edited:
G

pipeline said:
Great shots, those are some natty roots there! Is that garden safe 3 in 1 safe up to the day of harvest? Not sure how good it is to smoke fungicide and insecticide residues. Walmart has an organic (bacteria) biofungicide called Serrinade made by Argaquest. That and neem may be the thing to use for cannabis flowers. But everyone has their own methods. Just a thought...
it has neem in it,i use it on my maters,i dont use anything this late in grow except fish shit in dirt only,and i use 3 in one mixed with all and use in ground for roots only,i sprayed once a few yrs ago and wasnt happy with results,so these salutions work through roots and soil only,,,,i wont even use straight neem this late,only in soils,,that works great for me,,alot of critters start from around ground and grow,,so i figure preventive maintance all around ground and grow area,,,i mean i like pure straight weed,not neem weed or chem weed,u know

G

jack said:
thanks,,,my redneck hotel to guard my grow,,i have full amenities,,A/C,,outdoor bathroom,cable tv,view of a weed garden and the stars,and i did some cleaning of non usefull branches at bottom of trees

can we say "fucking hardcore!"
you my friend, are a man among trees! bd

G

Wow

Wow

Wow Jack, truly amazing, keep up the good work, they look happy. Man your gunna pull in pounds...beautiful ladies, including the model. Is she your daughter? Peace

G

Flamengo said:
Wow Jack, truly amazing, keep up the good work, they look happy. Man your gunna pull in pounds...beautiful ladies, including the model. Is she your daughter? Peace
thanks,,she is a friends friend of a lady friend of mine,i was teaching her and her friends how to grow for a while,,,,,,,,,,then she just showed up again and we played pool and i took pic of her and trees

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
awsome thread jack... really good grow... :yes:

keep the good vibes flowing..

Peas

Wam,

G

one pic a dry run for dry,cure and storage room,actually she broke off so what the heck,hang in antisapation for final product,im going to have to use both rooms this yr,and stay in tent till product is completly dry,cured and finished and ready to smoke,a few pics look like some snow is forming,great sighn so early

Last edited: