What's new

update greenhouse outdoor

N

New Grower

Amazing plants Jack!!! Very nice work!

Please write us what we see (the strains..)!

Keep it up!

NG

G

i harvested top of durban for better light and a trade secret of mine that seems to work each and every time that is a no brainer now,,,,plus what you cant see under sheets is i figure a few pounds

G

a few pics of me jungle and a small bud of my fresh homegrown,,smaller ones dried faster than the big buds as of yet,,,no complaints,better than last yr,oil is gapping from them, fuck man,great stuff jack cough,cough,,,just a few comments,,,and i just only begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
G

Hey Jack I hope you have an army of friends to help you manicure those monsters?
Looking awesome bro!!!!

Can I be your neighbor?

GCG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is a jungle, I'm suprised you can even get to the back of it. Looks like some tastey nugs there. You'll have a couple full trashbags by the end of the season. Plenty to fill up the hookah a time or 2.

G

how in the hell do you get away with doing that?

i am perplexed..

I'm guessing you are somewhere in Cally..

please fill me in though, i am extremely curious...

it looks like your somewhere in a suburban neighboorhood... and thems is some big/lots of ganja plants..

is it just really lax where you live? I mean... the cops dont really care?

im in NY.. and we gotta be discreet..

props to you regardless

bILL

G

,somewhere in this story of mine is why i do what i do along with lots more ppl that get a recomendation to smoke pot,cannabis,weed hemp,erb,smoke,grass,yeska,mota,,all above...long live the carpenters,,,weve only just begun to live,,,there was 6,,now 5 left

Last edited:
G

wow man you got the balls the size of watermelons... Wouldnt you think that if you have a mugshot somewhere, they could ID you then track you down and bust you?? im worried for you brother i dont want any more of our friends locked up in a cage like an animal... it would be the worst possible scenario and my worst fear...

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
new york is very populated you probably couldn't do that there.

but jack has 2 cool neighbors on both sides. if your neighbors are cool then thats about it. and he's in cali I think

people are very paranoid of helicopters but just think about how much area they have to cover and how far they can actually see plants flying by.

they would love to find someone jacks size, any bust is a good bust, but they are mainly trying to spot neon green patches in fields of drab green in forests and national parks and shit. spottin a greenhouse like that. shit ain't easy.

Last edited:
G

ya but I mean.... this is kinda like the situation in Reservoir Dogs... mr. orange was looking up the target person with a background of his profession in the area where he lived... All they have to do is put a name to a face, if he has a previous mugshot and hes fucked...... but if he has never been arrested before he has nothing to worry about...

just a minor edit....

Last edited:
G

buffalosouljah said:
ya but I mean.... this is kinda like the situation in Reservoir Dogs... mr. orange was looking up the target person with a background of his profession in the area where he lived... All they have to do is put a name to a face, if he has a previous mugshot and hes fucked...... but if he has never been arrested before he has nothing to worry about...

just a minor edit....

i hope you feel me on this jack, i sincerly dont want you to be in a place you and your family doesnt want you too be...