What's new

unknown Indoor mix Cfl Coco grow

ltkipras

Just gave a thought of keeping it for pollen, but then again I'm not planning on growing seeds for now, so I'll see what I'll do with him. Well I only watered once with them, but plants look happy.

ltkipras

IMG_20121230_184443.jpg
hey look here the tip of the leaf is bent down is that a nutrient problem? you can notice a couple more leaf tips are like that.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
right on, you should let it do an open pollenation an just leave him in there so ya wont have to buy seeds for a long time. I saved a male of the last seeds i popped to paint on some pollen of the elites i got. Gonna make my own crosses.

ltkipras

Well I wouldn't leave it there just like that I'd just take hom down right beore pollination and store for later, then when I'd have a mother I'd pollinate one clone or so.

ltkipras

Arthritis_sucks you were right that something will go funny, here's whats happened.

So I'm chillin in my grow room and hear steps, bam my mom appears from the dark asks what it is I calmly pull out a plant, she says, that everything would be gone fast, I said okay, and she walked out.
But it isn't over yet I don't give up without a fight, so I quickly moved my plants into the small grow box I had screwed one light, put the iron inside on the lowest setting and hid it between all the other stuff in the attic, she said she'll check it out tomorrow after work, so tomorrow I'll run to my grandparent's and look for a pc, gonna move it to my closet, gonna need to borrow money for some activated charcoal from a friend and make a filter.
good thing I still have the keys for the attic and that my plants are small and easy to hide.
And very good that I still had the male which I flushed down the toilet so she'd believe I got rid of it.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
with alm our talk about the iron you decide to put it into the grow box left on an even worse put the box between things so if it catches fire it will have plenty to burn.

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
your lucky your parents did.t beat the shit outta ya. I would kick my sons ass.

I got an idea, stop growing in ur parents house.

ltkipras

I'm 16 years old, yeah I know I'm young, my mother caught me and she knows it's a harmless thing she just cares for the shit could happen if we'd have problems with the police, if I had a talk with her I might even get a premission from her, and I guess she'd like sth to let her releave the stress, no one knows of this except her and my best friend.
P.S. no more iron as of tomorrow

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
save your money and move out and grow on your own property, unless the owner of the home knows and is cool with it...

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Not to scare ya but are ya aware of the cultivation laws there? Simple possesion is 2 years! Im not sayin dont smoke but dont ya think its unfair for ur mom to be put in a possible snag cause ya need herb. Your not even covering the smell right now......i mean seriously 0 smell control. Ya got to get ur prioritys straight lil man.

ltkipras

I know that for getting caught you get a whole world of trouble, but I'm keeping it a secret "loose lips sink ships". The smell still isn't that strong, but I can feel it getting stronger.

ltkipras

No one of them is already flowering, look a page or two back, the smell is getting there, I have already built the carbon filter and a cartboard(didn't find a pc) grow box that fits into my closet, only problem is noise from the fan, any good ideas of silencing it?

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
as far as i know the right carbon filter will be able to silence it...
look in the DIY thread...

ltkipras

Well mine doesn't It probably would if if the fan was pushing air trough it, but I tried it and it was actually blowing air back out through the fan. not through the carbon, i think I'm gonna try to make asome sort of box filled with foam or sth to silence it, or maybe putting the fan into the box, maybe gonna get some sowing machine oil and try to lubricate the fan, probably gonna do a combo of these and attach another fan if they work.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
use one of the proven designs in that thread... trust me bro, I know how it feels to wanna make up your own thing and not just copy... but thats why people post their projects here, because they fail many times trying to make it then finally suceed and everyone else gets to benefit by not having to go through all the trial and error

ltkipras

Well I was making based on those, but I din't have the proper stuff to do it exactly, now I changed the filter into a scrubber, and the fan is now in the inside of the box, which should make it less noisier. I would do everything acordingly to those but I'm broke, spent all my money on holidays, so doing everything with what I can find around the house, I know I won't get the best results with it but atleas it works :)