What's new

Unholy Grail

FireFly22

My Grail has turned out to be Mosca's Firefly. It's his C99 male x Double Dutch. Last run was with no carbon filter!!! And the finished product is so sweet! But it fits you qualifications well!

F

Fluffy Clouds

picture.php

NOTHING HAS COME CLOSE TO PLEASING MY HEAD LIKE F13

.JPG

beautiful F13!!! excellent job gil:respect: for sure i can just recommend you ace genetics for exploring.. try bangi haze! it will be available soon!

keep it up!:canabis:

As far as cannabis is concerned, "The Holy Grail" may not exist. A plant that grows from seed to weed in 69 days, yields incredible mold and insect free colas, produces the most profound high, and tastes and smells like everyones favorite candy flavor doesn't exist mainly because everyone has different taste buds and what may be the holy grail to one person is just a shitty tasting, paranoia inducing plant to another.

That being said, I believe I can find "a" holy grail or several of them even. I'm sure my grail exists I just don't know how obtainable it is.

I'm looking for four specific things, two concerning the high and two concerning growing characteristics:

1. No tolerance to the high- MOST IMPORTANT

2. No ceiling to the high- MOST IMPORTANT

3. No overpowering odor in veg or flower

4. A flower period of less than 11 weeks

If I can get these characteristics, everything else is secondary. Taste, bag appeal, ease of growth, yield, all matter much less to me. I know most of the strains I'll see suggested will be long flowering sativas and thats fine but not necessarily all I'm looking for. I'd like to stay away from a plant that might take 3 months to flower.

I look forward to seeing all opinions and any stories you have about your own holy grails. I'll share my own story about the best pot I ever encountered a little later on. Thx for looking

.JPG

Im lookin for something similar, but with a fruity spin if possible. I have almost all the same requests, except id like to have a fruity taste and smell if possible.

after much considderation im thinking about pulling the trigger on this one. Im really liking the qualities of the F13. Where is the best place to buy? I have NEVER bought from seed before, I started my first run with some clones provided from a friend of a friend, but I really prefer something like this instead. Can someone please let me know where I can get these seeds, and can i get fem seeds only, or is it a mix bag?

jus'plain'gill

Im lookin for something similar, but with a fruity spin if possible. I have almost all the same requests, except id like to have a fruity taste and smell if possible.

The first round with these I'd say the flavor was closest to coffee/earthy/slightly fruity. This go 'round it appears the aromas and flavors might end up different, I'll have to get back to you...

after much considderation im thinking about pulling the trigger on this one. Im really liking the qualities of the F13. Where is the best place to buy? I have NEVER bought from seed before, I started my first run with some clones provided from a friend of a friend, but I really prefer something like this instead. Can someone please let me know where I can get these seeds, and can i get fem seeds only, or is it a mix bag?

I had purchased many seeds before F13 but it was far and away the highest price I had paid for 10 seeds, along with the Kali Mist at the same time. The F13 is worth every cent! I got mine from the boutique about two years ago, but as of yesterday there are still F13 up for sale. Good luck and if you go with F13 come back to share your experiences:) Take care.

Here's one pheno @70 days, moments before harvest

picture.php

.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts