What's new

Under the great UK Sun 2011!

MJBadger

Veteran
Hi ya Wotta & Dill , it`s no wonder we don`t see too much of you . Your both like bloody gipsies wandering all over the world .

Still got the old skill Dill ? look forward to seeing you regular on here . You know me from PG etc just with a different handle .

Stay safe all .

dill786

thanks badger..

Been paying for weed lately since i got back to blighty, well cant wait for this season i usually grew 15 to 20 plants in the garden every season, so may do the same again this time around, Garden is real mess though gonna wait tilll weather warms up a bit and then work on it a little at a time, soon have it back in shape...

thepureskunk

Hey all :)

Good to see some old faces back in the thread... long time no see Dill!

Not much really to add...Its nice now the days are getting longer, can't wait till the season begins. Just gonna do a few autos like last year i reckon. The raised bed has been covered all winter so will be nice and weed free for when i start.

Whats a good dry feed i could dig in for flowering? I have fish, blood and bone already dug in along with some dolomite lime...or should i just wait and use a liquid feed when the time comes?

Also cant wait for the fishing season to start!! Off to Gambia at the end of March so hopefully i'll get to sneak out for a couple of days fishing there too...massive tarpon and crazy tiger fish can be caught at that time of year!

Peace all, take care :wave:

MJBadger

Veteran
...or should i just wait and use a liquid feed when the time comes?

I can`t think of a dry PK fert on any of the shelves , liquids are so easy to apply .

Tiger Fish have proper teeth . Enjoy the trip .

minime

nice one tps---harold i think there is still some out there just got to get them--i would normaiy have hundred clones by now---your offer sounds good ---i got to get something soon---the plots are ready got plenty of spots ust need plants---i dont mind some strains that i havent tryed ---but i wanna grow tryed and tested plants like the akww--allways got results--when its a bad year the buds still good a good year wow---still looking forwrd to it though---stay safe

harold

thats promising news that she may still be alive :)

the clone is a 7.5 wk oldtimes clone but it doesnt finish until late oct... but mold resistant, good yields and potent. But i wont be getting it until march/apr, not much time to beef up mother and make clones but only want 11 healthy clones for my big holes :)

will keep things updated.

B

buddymate

Off to Gambia at the end of March so hopefully i'll get to sneak out for a couple of days fishing there too...massive tarpon and crazy tiger fish can be caught at that time of year!
Sounds good,I finally got my act into gear and moved to the continent,got a few hectars so this year looks special,going for the cats on the ebro sometime during the summer,tight lines.

MJBadger

Veteran
going for the cats on the ebro sometime during the summer,tight lines.

bm , have you seen catmastertours.com web site ? i doubt you will ever see so many monsters as in the pics . I have it in my favorites & am still seriously considering a trip out there especially when you see the 200+lbs out there .
A good mate of mine knows a fella brit who owns a camp site on the ebro with fishing & he has asked me b4 about going over there , i think his stretch is downriver from the place in the catmastertour & has produced quite a few 100+lbs .
My biggest is 34lb in france . TPS did you see the river monster series ? Goliath Tigers that could tear a man to bits !

Fishing & good bud , disgusting habits .

summer is on the way in geurilla planting could start as early as a month a way in parts of the UK like cornwall devon area. a month and a half in scotland, weather permitting,

its been almost like summer today where i am but still cold. but sun is out in full force, not much rain for a while. temps still low.

I think this will be a good summer.m I can feel it. This is a summer to plant big if you can

let the games begin

Rinse

Veteran
Good thread I actually remember some of you from overgrow.
Im ready to go in hard this year got a few danish and swiss strains in the jar.

B

buddymate

My biggest is 34lb in france
My biggest cat was 100+lb in Bungsamran(often called Bungsamlan)thailand,my biggest carp was 70+lb from the same venue:tiphat:I have a guy staying here at the moment who has fished with catmasters,just been talking about it tonight,he has had three trips with them but actually reccommends a totally different company,I have all summer so might try a couple of trips with different guides.

harold

My new plot for this season, it will home my guerilla golds and maybe a few other semi-auto like strains... this strip will be 50ft by 15 ft wide round abouts? :ying:

The soil is shite though, clay and stones but its stealth/security make it worth the effort of the intial prep, excellent all day sun too.
But there is a small woodland nearby that has alot of nice peaty sandy soil that ive been collecting by the bucket.

Attachments

• planting 006.jpg
    planting 006.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 19
  • planting 007.jpg
    planting 007.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 15

MJBadger

Veteran
is the akxww cut lost

This made me think so i`ve checked through my seed packs as something was ringing a bell . I found a pack with a fair few seeds in i have had for a while now & they must have come from the original AK to the WW & then the seeds from that x grown out to produce the clones. I only have a few breeders that share seeds/genetics with me so i`m pretty confident who gave them to me . If their so rare they must be worth a fortune LOL .

bigwity

Veteran
im gonna try to run cheese x nl outside this year and a few autos i could do with some less smelly strains but cash is short so needs must ill just try and hide them further away from civilization so the stink is missed. top thread guys