What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick's Tartar Sauce Research Kitchen Redux

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
led room,week 3

IMG_20210616_182359029.jpg
IMG_20210616_182413264.jpg
IMG_20210616_182442852.jpg

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking mighty fine in here, might have missed it but how high do you recommend hanging those scorp r's??

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah my 600r is like a deathbeam if anything is directly under it ha. Little tricky dialing it in. Still working on it.

i have 600rspec in the flower room,no problems at all with running them 100% and having plants less than a foot away

IMG_20210906_201242080.jpg

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude, I already considered myself a noob grower and the switch to led has been challenging to say the least. I finally had things going good under 600w sabers adding a little more flora micro than usual then upgraded and still don't have these down.
I'm a notorious underfeeder so maybe that's what I'm messing up. I'll figure it out eventually ha.
They also tell me my mid 70s temps might be screwing me... just moved these under the scorpionr. I feel like trashing them and starting over. They were salted stressed from being stored in cups for a few months and never really got right yet. Should have just taken new clones. Live and learn.

image_20210908_094208.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude, I already considered myself a noob grower and the switch to led has been challenging to say the least. I finally had things going good under 600w sabers adding a little more flora micro than usual then upgraded and still don't have these down.
I'm a notorious underfeeder so maybe that's what I'm messing up. I'll figure it out eventually ha.
They also tell me my mid 70s temps might be screwing me... just moved these under the scorpionr. I feel like trashing them and starting over. They were salted stressed from being stored in cups for a few months and never really got right yet. Should have just taken new clones. Live and learn.

there's a learning curve... i have added a heaping 1/2 teaspoon of epsom per gallon of water and upped the nutes by 20% in veg to keep the plants healthy and green