What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: what are yah gonna do with the chili? bag and freeze or are you making sauce or something?
gee pappy,how do you get the old lady to do it? tell her its something you really enjoy so her womanly instincts kick in and she feels compelled to destroy it?:bigeye:

getting all my tools set to hang a couple of extra cfl's over the big glue scrog,two 125w flourowings...gonna drop them in vertically with the reflectors pointed inward (duh...) the other 2 cfls are just bare bulb but they are positioned between the plants...im really finding the added blue light to be effective in pumping up the frost levels...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3rd .....what are you going to use to keep the plug tray off the flat tray ? thats the only thing that stopped me from trying it .

evening fellaz :tiphat:

after i stuff my face with pizza & smoke an after dinner fatty .... i gotta get the cloners loaded & chop some glue !!!!

:smoke out:

pappy masonjar

Veteran
:tumbleweed: what are yah gonna do with the chili? bag and freeze or are you making sauce or something?
gee pappy,how do you get the old lady to do it? tell her its something you really enjoy so her womanly instincts kick in and she feels compelled to destroy it?:bigeye:

She does seem to get an extra kick, knowing I hate to see them die.
Its really funny you say that about the womanly instincts. Here i thought that was just her! Its like, if they know something makes us happy, they resent it.
Psychotic, is what they are.

(no offense to any ladies reading this. If your on this site, your prolly a different breed of woman anyways. Plus, im only half serious):tiphat:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Joesy said he was using plastic drywall corner bead if I remember right. I'll see about that otherwise I'll just find something plastic and around an inch square.

Hell, maybe prop it up on a few RR's.

1/2" pvc cut to length?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Biker Kush v2.0 anyone? She's gonna be a breeze to trim.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Good Morning Gang :gday:
:woohoo: So I'm onto my 2nd week of no ciggies and I feel fracking great today, plus I'm getting some Sour Diesel for my vape today also, as I'm not smoking anything at the moment just to get rid of the crap outta my lungs :woohoo:
:D Beautiful pics 3rd my friend so of course I did the natural thing I do and put it in POTM :good:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:whee: Super stoked to see our good mate Cannawinner has found us too :whee:
Hope you an yours are doing great my brother, it's been awhile since we last seen ya ;)
:blowbubbles:

Grizz

Veteran
roasting and peeling and freezing for future use unc, damn this crop was extra hot, good thing I have cold beer to put out the fire. eating chile and cheese sandwich as I type

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Joesy said he was using plastic drywall corner bead if I remember right. I'll see about that otherwise I'll just find something plastic and around an inch square.

Hell, maybe prop it up on a few RR's.

1/2" pvc cut to length?

yeah , theres not much room under the plug flat to get something in there that won't take up alot of space . i looked for the plastic corner bead , but could only find the galvanised metal ones .... that ain't gonna work .
so i'm waiting to see what you come up with :)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats on the no smoking for 2 weeks b00mer !!!! :woohoo:

that is an accomplishment .... believe me i know !!! smoking sux !!! & i wish i could give the damn things up .... the wife too but its the hardest damn habbit i've ever tried to break !!!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks dans my brother, it's been a frigging rollercoaster believe me, still quite a head frack but I don't feel anywhere near as depressed as I have been feeling that's for sure, actually got outta bed this morning with a smile on my dial, still not sleeping properly but Mrs.b00m has been trying her hardest to tire me out at night now that I don't smell like a ashtray ;)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
dans as long as you don't give up on giving up bruz you'll get there my friend, it's better if you give them the flick before something medical shows up from smoking them. Having my dentist tell me I have loose teeth and advanced gum disease from smoking and I will be toothless by the time I reach 50, scared the shite outta me :yoinks:

Grizz

Veteran
boom keep at it, those ciggs are a killer.

dan any thing will work for a spacer , like third said even a few rr's will do it,

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Looks like a couple pieces of 1/2" pvc will do the trick.

Found out that airstone will attach to make one 20" line. Should have her up and running in no time.

On the bright side all my clones popped back up except the glues...Okay not so bright but at least the ones I took are gonna make it.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Good Morning Gang :gday:
:woohoo: So I'm onto my 2nd week of no ciggies and I feel fracking great today, plus I'm getting some Sour Diesel for my vape today also, as I'm not smoking anything at the moment just to get rid of the crap outta my lungs :woohoo:
:D Beautiful pics 3rd my friend so of course I did the natural thing I do and put it in POTM :good:
congrats I know u fill better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts