Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tough to get em to fly too...:kos:

round two of the great veg spray down continues...
hit them with neem and silica blast today,another couple of days and another round of h2o2....hacked out an armload of lowers from the big plants,be time to grab some medium here tomorrow or the next day and get ready to get the next big glue going...seeing the seed plants sexing already,looks like the boys showed first on the c99 f3's,the sssdh still no joy,just about time to get the strawd seed run going,need to get the females a head start on the male by 2-3 weeks...
did laundry and cleaned house today,picked up a usb charger since i will he getting a helmet headlamp as well soon....another 100 bux but summer is coming,gonna need it more soon when it isnt 30 out as soon as the sun sets...looks like i can get a solar panel charger that will charge the headlamps and stuff like mp3 players and gps units....still a lot of stuff to get to be fully set,but then again i have a lot of riding to do to use it all since i still suck at mountain biking...[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: there....thats better...good old coffee,what would i do without you?

the big glue comes down tonight,better check to see that i have gloves for harvest,last plant i was covered in glue sticky after hanging it up...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Had two mugs of Mocha and a bong hit of OGMango this morning. Almost time to head out to playland in the back. Its still kinda cold in the mid forties. Some wild temp swings here this time of year. 35 to 40 at night and 75 during the day.

I usually start building a fire in the evening, when it drops to 60 degrees outside, because it drops real quick after that.

I have the fireplace insert blasting right now, and I need to have it go out within 2-3 hours or it will be roasting in here.

Ill snap some pics of the Outdoor raised bed gardens today. I think they are turning out just swell. Very pleasant on the eyes, and quite functional.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OG X Mango Haze.. She gets about 12-15" taller then the GG#4 does. One of these is the OG X Mango x HB..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: that sounds pretty much like every single day here...nothing to trap heat in the desert,as soon as the sun sets it starts getting cold fast!

i really want a wood stove for the man cave,it will be part wood shop after all,only seems natural..

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mornin SUKers :coffee:

I hear ya on the coffee Unc , i had to run out to get the van fixed before the first pot was even done brewing , but you bet yer ass I stopped at dunkin doughnuts on the way to the garage :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your van must be female,it sounds like she needs more money everytime you turn around!

phew....tired,good ride,went out a ways south of here,apparently it was drive out to the frickin desert day,there were a lot (relatively speaking) of people out in the middle of nowhere....

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All vehicles are fickle females Unc !!!
plus i'm always upgrading things after i buy them . brakes tires , etc ....
It happens like that with all vehicles , you get to a certain stage & things start breaking down . living in the snowbelt is real hard on a vehicle , they rust out brakes lines & gas lines etc ... i had a pin hole in one of the gas lines . only took an hour to fix , he charged me 40 $ & I threw him a fat sack of GG & he had a smile a mile wide :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: lol,yeah,GiGi told me she wants a new pair of shoes today,been thinking about a set of schwalbe big apples...
687940d1334154032-how-your-commute-today-picture3.jpg

seems like lots of ogre owners use them....i am also thinking of either slapping a front suspension on the ogre since the frame is suspension corrected,or going extra fat on the front with a 3 inch tire which means buying a new rim and a 2.5 in back which will fit on my current rim...
WE4605-lg.jpg

Grizz

Veteran
All vehicles are fickle females Unc !!!
plus i'm always upgrading things after i buy them . brakes tires , etc ....
It happens like that with all vehicles , you get to a certain stage & things start breaking down . living in the snowbelt is real hard on a vehicle , they rust out brakes lines & gas lines etc ... i had a pin hole in one of the gas lines . only took an hour to fix , he charged me 40 $ & I threw him a fat sack of GG & he had a smile a mile wide :)

just another reason to GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE COLD.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
afternoon everyone! was MIA this weekend cause a friend was in town....had to show her a good time :biggrin:

What do you guys recommend for enzymes for breaking down roots?! I know there's Cannazyme and whatnot, but i was curious about other options.
Its starting to warm up here and i was going to pull all my old soil from my veggie garden into a huge tarp and throw some sort of enzymes to chew up old roots.....never tried it before

Just trying to get a head start on the veggies. thanks gents :tiphat:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Redwood Raised beds

Redwood Raised beds

Each one is dug out below the ground level and filled with potting soil.

Cantaloupe garden 2 x 6 redwood
picture.php

Pole bean tower
picture.php

The old 350 gallon hole. Now its about 500 gallon. Its a deep hole, and now its pretty
picture.php

The new 4' x 8' x 12" raised grow bed. Its dug out below as well. Maybe 6" below ground level.
picture.php

Three plants per bed this year. Im just going to grow six big ones.
picture.php

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Dr. P looks like you're getting a hear start as well! Do you reuse your soil or get new stuff each time. looking for a good enzyme product to mix in with all my soil from last years garden to chew up some roots

captain planet

Veteran
Gotta love the snow belt tho.... Wouldn't mind having a house in the sunbelt also but I needs me some snow!
Looking good doc, I was working some soil in a raised bed of mine the other day and a whole side (2x10) fell off, now I need to get to fixin.... Need new dewalt batteries tho.... Idk about you but I just butted my ends up and screwwed them right together that way... Think I still have some nice deck screws somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.