What's new

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im feeling pretty cooked tonight,gonna sleep good for sure...a couple days off the bikes will do me some good...fingers crossed i can go camp out next week,weather looks like it will get sunny again,its still going to get plenty cold at 7000 feet at night...the bad thing about camping this time of year is the short days...as soon as the sun goes down the temp starts to plummet so it doesnt take too long to be fully bundled up and then its just a matter of time before you have to bail to the tent...its too dry out here to risk a fire for no better reason than to stand around...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The weather is so fuked up here its not even funny !!! last weekend we were in the negative digits & snowing .... tomorrow its gonna be 60 !!! WTF ? we'll probably be back in shorts by Xmas or we'll be trapped in the house cuz of an ice storm :dunno:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Awe shit! It sounds like Your in for Fun , no matter what Dan!

You know what Ive figured out over the years..... Everythings gonna be ok, as long as theres some bud for the bowl, some food for the table, and a semi non leaky roof overhead.

You got a lady to take care of you, so, You got extra! :D

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Ill tell ya dans, I've lived where i do all my life, and i dont remember the weather ever being this wacky when i was younger.
:dunno:
I mean, we always had 4 distinct seasons, but they didnt all used to happen in the same week.:biggrin:

Third, u lucky S.o.b. :moon:

I snapped a room shot tonight. And because i removed the zipper door, you can see both lights
I hope the rest of these plants show sex soon. I got 9 plants stuffed into that little 3' x 4' space. Only 2 have shown, both girls so far. Notice the gg4 towering above the rest already. Actually, if ya look close, both the gg4's i have are the tallest under each light.
picture.php

anyone else think they are lookin a little nitrogen heavy?

Heres a pic of a little N heavy-ness for future reference.
Ive done it much worse though.
picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its an adventure here lately thats fer sure Doc !! :)
don't mind me .... my moods have been all over the place lately !!! i feel like a bi-polar schitzo some times :)
& your right ! my ol'lady is cool as shit !!! couldn't have asked for a better woman .!!!

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mornin fellaz. I don't think I could land a better woman than Darlin. Yeah she drives me nuts sometimes but that is a small price to pay for the return I get. One year she had a stripper call on xmas day to compare gifts :yoinks: She stepped in to help me raise 2 boys when they were 3 and 4. She has treated them as her own and loved them more then their own mother. And most of all she puts up with ME!!!!!!!!!!. LOL

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: we may get a few more before it's done. They stocked the local city parks with 2500 trout last week. Guess the sharks in the gulf will be eating rainbow trout in a few days lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like i was wrong...it was 7/100ths of an inch last night! that shits gettin biblical!:scripture:
sad to say its been a wet winter so far...forecast for next month say fairly warm...could be that i can scoot through the winter without using the furnace again since it typically starts to warm back up in feb.

need to get crackin here,got to get set up to spend the day trimming after i go grab a bag of medium...shoot,i might need two now that i think of it..naw,xmas is tuesday so the store should be open again on wed...the glue clones and the 2 swtc99 and one chemdog99 clones are getting super big already,time to up pot them and get a glue into a 20 gallon pot and one of the swtc99 into a 10 gallon,that will give me veg space for another glue45 since im chasing my first 2 lb plant now..

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ummmm Unc ...... your a day off there son !!! Xmas is on wensday not tuesday :biggrin:

G .... you sound like a lucky man !! its not often we can find a woman that'll stay & put up with our shit !!! :tiphat:
picture.php

Mornin SUKers :coffee:

so what ??? half the damn countrys raining today ??? we're getting drenched , but on the plus side .... its getting rid of all that damn snow & as long as it stays warm after it stops .... it shouldn't be too much of a skating rink here . lol

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
only a day off? thats good for me!

i was looking at some new handlebars for the road bike,mine feel too narrow to me,getting too much hand numbness from riding...
found a set of wider bars....250 bux!:yoinks: i only paid like 700 for the whole bike!! lol,i may have to upgrade my road bike to something nicer to justify having 250 dollar handlebars!:biggrin:

off to grab medium,frickin windier than shit outside now...good day to be inside i guess,even a short ride will have an unhealthy dose of suck to it...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took a couple Baby Biesel Pics for ya pappy , seeing as how ya are interested in how they're doing . they've got a long way to go before they hit flower to see the phenos i wound up with . i'm hoping for that GG frosty pheno that i've seen in her . my last one was nice , but i know theres better to be had .
she grows like the SSH & sorta like the GG too .as in 3x the stretch & really viney . the taste & smell is all diesel with a hint of the SSH to sweeten it up a bit & the shark just helps to fatten her up . she has been my holy grail sense i started growing & although GG is fantastic .... i'll never let the Biesel go from my clutches !!! i'll just have 2 holy grails now :biggrin:

they're original diesel D2 pheno X (GWS X SSH) http://www.kindreviews.com/11/biesel-1/

the smaller straglier one with the stick next to the stem ..... i broke the stem awhile ago moving it around , so i staked it up & hoped for the best & she healed up fine & is catching up to the other one very nicely .it looks to be more SSH dominant than the other one too . we'll see soon enough !!!

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well,that was about 50% awful as far as rides go...nothing like a 30 mph tailwind though!

a look at the super top secret next generation technology of the mighty and powerful unc-o-cloner.....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

a glue cutting at 2 weeks....

picture.php
[/FONT]

tis the season and all that,the very nice nursery people i get my plants from gave me a gift...its actually been a few years since i got anything like an xmas gift,but even better,this year i have been able to give gifts so thats been really cool.....plus i got myself prezzies this year so its been a good year...:dance013:
picture.php
[/FONT]

pappy masonjar

Veteran
mornin all!

Dans, MUCHO MUCHO Appreciato amigo! They look really nice. I hope you keep us posted on them. Ive heard great things about it.

G- your defintiley a lucky guy. As much as id love to tell ya my girl is the best...
She just kinda bitches and spends money..
She is great with the kids though, and for that im grateful.

Anywho, hope all is well.
Time to escape to witch mountain:smoke:

Unc, those cacti are really cool. I envy your collection of flora.
You dont happen to grow the button kind of cacti, do ya?
just outta curiosity

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no,i dont have one of those particular type out of respect for its sacred value not to mention the been there done that factor...its not what you would call fun,more in the life altering category really so nothing to be taken lightly.and as a cactophile i wouldnt support the illegal removal of wild plants and of course no respectable us nursery will grow them from seed....not that they are hard to get by any means but i have never been offered one in real life...
i do have a couple of astrophytum that are also mildly hallucinogenic but i have no interest in that aspect of them...those days are long behind me now...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol If I was to start telling off on myself and let you guys know all the shit she really puts up with and how little I have to put up with you would be trying get me kicked to the curb and start courting her yerself :sasmokin: I'm doing better now. Guess 1 could say I'm growing up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts