Veteran
Lookin great Lotus !!!!

b00m .... sounds like a great time was had !!! :biggrin:

Mornin SUKers :coffee:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ROFLMFAO .... I saw this Unc .... & imediatly thought of you !!!!! Its no wonder you ain't got a GF !!!

picture.php

:laughing:

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone else think they are lookin a little nitrogen heavy?
no....maybe? too much nitrogen and the leaves start to "claw"
from the tip burn i would say your nutes are a bit hot...
Morning ladies. This th3 g00d vibes club?
at least once we all have coffee,until then its the grumpy old men club

ROFLMFAO .... I saw this Unc .... & imediatly thought of you !!!!! Its no wonder you ain't got a GF !!!

View Image

:laughing:
dudes got his priorities straight! its the wild west out here,its yer horse or yer whore...ho's only get you in trouble,a horse gets you out of trouble....when the zombies are coming who's back are yah gonna get on?:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: ok,finally ready to leave the house...only been awake for like 3 hours now...got some clones stuck in cups of medium,fed the veg room,gave it a foliar feeding of fulvic acid and silica blast,looks like the halide is back up to operating temp...i shut it off for an hour while i sprayed and let it cool off properly,time for a quick ride then back home then switch bikes and grab some groceries and more gloves for trimming since it looks like i will be doing that all weekend...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
except for the bike rides .... sounds like you & I had the same type morning . clones all stuck (3 trays full now ) veg is all fed & i've got 3 more 818's to chop & trim tonight & probably tomorrow night .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well that was fun...felt pretty shitty on the way out to the trail,its windy and grey out and of course i was heading right into the wind...and the camber is about as aerodynamic as a obese brick....just had no snap in my legs at all....took a breather at the trailhead,its a 7.5 mile ride even to get out there..then hit the trail...damn that bike is fun to ride...:dance013:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,flip side of the coin...just got back from wallyworld,got 125 bux in groceries which turned out to weight a metric shit ton...i guess i got my 2 hours in the saddle today!

strange thing happened at wallyworld....a couple of people were actually polite to me! im still in mild shock! heck,a of couple cars even let me into the lane i needed to be in!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta love 4G service lol.

Evening fellas, it's 85 and rummy.
i hope you have a good mosquito net in yer room!
its nice down there in the tropics this time of year...i assume the trade winds are blowing now so its cooled off...great time of year in the islands...any carnivals or street fairs going on while you're down there are worth checking out,they know how to party down there!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your on vacation & you take the time to post here ?!?!? WTF is wrong with you son ? get to the enjoyment ASAP !!! :bat:

Ya lucky SOB !!! :shucks:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i sometimes think i need a vacation and then i think from what?:dunno:
the hour a day it takes to care for the garden?
aside from that all i do is ride bikes and fart around...and eat...been eating a lot this week...spent almost 15 hours in the saddle this week,not bad for an old stoned dude..:smoker:

thewhitelotus

Veteran
evening gents! hope everyone is having a badical Friday....yeah....badical!

Im off to the Sierra Nevada bar here and check out my buddies punk band! If ya dont hear from me till around 10am tomorrow....thats why :moon:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Howdy Boys!

Finished up this last 12 hour shift an hour and a half ago, came home and blazed a couple bongloads OGMango and GG4 to celebrate 12 days off. Vacation! :D

Got tons of work to do in the plant room. Also want to take the Bianchi out for a ride along the river Levee. Theres a small asphalt bike road on top of it that goes for miles

Last edited:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
evening gents! hope everyone is having a badical Friday....yeah....badical!

Im off to the Sierra Nevada bar here and check out my buddies punk band! If ya dont hear from me till around 10am tomorrow....thats why :moon:

Nowhere near myself, but I've had five of 'em.. :laughing:

And some Nightmare Diesel to boot!

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a bunch of trimming to do for me this weekend,the buds are super tasty from that swtc99 so it will be nice to have that around again,i think i smoked the last bud from the first plant a couple of weeks ago...i lose track...
probably not much riding for me,i need medium and some pots,but aside from that its all scissor time tomorrow..

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Me too . the 3 are still setting there waiting to be chopped , just did NOT feel like it tonight .

Status
Not open for further replies.