Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Thats a cool shot CC:tiphat:
I wish i lived on that planet.:smokeit:

pretty crowded in veg...

... I know how ya feel Unc . i've got plants under my work table till some space opens up in the flower room ...

We are all on similar schedules on the seed run i think.
My veg closet is turning into half the room.

picture.php

Theyre looking pretty good though, even the gg4 i was bitchin about the other week. (i moved it into a new spot. I actually started rotating all the plants more. It seems to have helped. Good look Unc :good:
picture.php

GG4(in back), Sour Diesel bagseed(right), GG4 x GSC/FireOG(far left), Urkle x gsc/fireog(foreground)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
next computer i will get photoshop and think about upgrading my dlsr to a newer model...part of the plan with the bikes and trailers is to be able to go out and gather materials for my wood carvings and boxes and such and be able to at least slab and polish stuff like agates and geodes and get desert aged woods to work with,and start making a bunch of stuff so i can load it all up onto my bill trailer and sell them at the farmers market....along they way to get all that stuff there will be plenty of opportunity to take photos and its real cheap to get postcards printed up....then all the bike stuff turns into a tax right off...business expense....a few years of that and a med card and i should be well above ground again and on my way to buying this house...

Shit, before you know it unc's gonna be one of those arty farty Santa Fe "artists" living high on the hog. Won't have time for the little people.:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit, before you know it unc's gonna be one of those arty farty Santa Fe "artists" living high on the hog. Won't have time for the little people.:biggrin:
i dont have time now,i have an intern do all my internet stuff for me!
its been a while but i always used to hate gallery openings...the wine and cheese vultures i called them..you never sell anything at them,and they only get fun once everyone is drunk...besides that the galleries take anywhere from 35-to 50% off the top,that starts to hurt...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you think 3 gavita's will cover my 12x 10 room??? right now im using about 6 x 8 of the space(I just measured)I would like to spread the plants out more from ea other giving them a bit more breathing room. Plus watering is a pain right now. Not much room to get in there..what say you guys ????. Anyone know what the light spread is on the Gavita OEM reflector (4 x4)

I will give it a try and see if they still grow well with a larger foot print. Im using 5x5 for ea light now...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey dans
tiphat.gif

How many P13 f2 females have you gotten outta that 5 popped brother??
chin.gif
[/FONT]

Only pulled 1 male so far brutha .... they're slow to show for some reason . they've gotten even bigger sense the last pics in my thread , gonna have to get new ones soon :)
I hope they show in the next couple days so i can get them up potted & into flower . gonna share some space with some caseys queens hopefully .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mornin fellers...
just a boring day of cleaning and such today...need to do laundry again already....its the bike shorts that are getting me lately...i recently discovered going commando when wearing bike shorts is the way to go,i had always worn high tech wicking liners under my bike shorts but its waaaaay more comfortable...that and a little nut butter and say goodbye to chafing!:biggrin:

lol,just what you wanted to read first thing in the morning,the unc-crotch report:laughing:

bike shorts are expensive too...60-100 bux a pair,they get more expensive than that,but sweet jeebus it starts to add up! a pair for every day of the week is at least 400 bux! heck,just to get on the bike i have to 400 dollars of gear just to ride between shorts,shoes,helmet and gloves...and this time of year theres jackets and helmet liners and leg warmers and socks....crazy to think my outfits start to approach the value of the bike itself...:crazy:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok,enough of that...
the big sweetestcindy99 comes out tomorrow,sure turned into a pretty plant,i hope to see at least a lb from her,more would be nice...good timing too since it will be done right in time for the holidays so its already spoken for...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Unclefishstick said:
...right in time for the holidays so it's already spoken for...

Somebody is gonna have a nice christmas treat.

Morning unc!
By nut butter im guessing your not talking Nutella.

Man im already so sick of winter.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,no,not nutella!
i have a couple of batches of glue bubble for certain good boys and girls too...

good thing too,i kinda blew my budget buying the camber and the tv,but heck,its the holidays...last year at this time i barely had enough money to get something nice for xmas dinner much less get myself a prezzy....this year i can actually give prezzies out...

speaking of which,i was thinking that i would maybe get the guys at the bike shop something cause im a huge pest and ask zillions of stupid questions...would cash be gauche? i was thinking 20 bux for each of them,i try and drop 1/2 racks of beer off on occasion too..

thewhitelotus

Veteran
morning all you glueheads that im jealous of! Went out gambling last night with a buddy and ended up walkin out $90 richer....thinken of getting a new t5!

On a sad note, this will probably be the day my Green Bay Packers will be eliminated from playoff contention....unless of course Third's Lions lose too :moon:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why not grab a pack of seeds instead? glue came from a seed after all..some of the best strains i have grown came from growers right here on icmag,the server fund and small breeders can be gold mines of low priced yet superb genetics.the chemdog99 im running came from freebies and it stand up to being in the same room as the glue...

thewhitelotus

Veteran
unc, yeah i hear ya. only got one run left in this location then ill have MUCH MUCH more space to work with. I should keep an eye on some of the seeds that go up....ive always wanted to try some of BOGs gear

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
unc, yeah i hear ya. only got one run left in this location then ill have MUCH MUCH more space to work with. I should keep an eye on some of the seeds that go up....ive always wanted to try some of BOGs gear

Oh .... so your gonna piss me off too pretty soon huh ??? :spank:

Did i ever mention how much i hate snow !!!! 10" over night last night ... Ughhhhh
could have been worse .... at least it was light fluffy shit . only took me 2 hrs to clean up this time .

Mornin SUKers & gluetards :coffee: just can't get enough coffee in me to warm up :freezing:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Do you think 3 gavita's will cover my 12x 10 room??? right now im using about 6 x 8 of the space(I just measured)I would like to spread the plants out more from ea other giving them a bit more breathing room. Plus watering is a pain right now. Not much room to get in there..what say you guys ????. Anyone know what the light spread is on the Gavita OEM reflector (4 x4)

I will give it a try and see if they still grow well with a larger foot print. Im using 5x5 for ea light now...

That's a tricky one PF. I'm confident you can cover 4x12 with two lights but that only leaves you one light left. As I'm sure you know three lights can't do a square evenly.

I believe the Gavita hood is a 1-1.5 not a square so more like 4x6. I could be wrong about that though.

morning all you glueheads that im jealous of! Went out gambling last night with a buddy and ended up walkin out $90 richer....thinken of getting a new t5!

On a sad note, this will probably be the day my Green Bay Packers will be eliminated from playoff contention....unless of course Third's Lions lose too :moon:
Monday night at home? No, they will put a primetime spanking on the Ravens like they did the Packers on Thanksgiving.:moon:

Oh .... so your gonna piss me off too pretty soon huh ???

Did i ever mention how much i hate snow !!!! 10" over night last night ... Ughhhhh
could have been worse .... at least it was light fluffy shit . only took me 2 hrs to clean up this time .

Mornin SUKers & gluetards :coffee: just can't get enough coffee in me to warm up :freezing:

We didn't get it that bad but then again it is still snowing out there and blowing so no point even thinking about cleanup yet. Eventually I'll have to bundle up and then call the neighbor to come plow me out.:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:would this be a bad time to mention it will be 60 tomorrow?:biggrin:

snow i dont know so much about,frost however...

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Anyone who runs dry small buds for hash, Do you break them up first?

I have a lot of dime and penny sized buds that are pretty solid. Just wondering if I'll be getting the heads out of the center of the buds if they are intact.

On the flip side I could see where if it's to powdery more contaminants could get through the mesh.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't break up small buds just larger ones and only to remove the stem. The more you break up the bud the more contamination will get through.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts