Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20220205_184216341.jpg

Safe Gardener

Amazing work as usual!
Are you using any fans to move air around n the 2x4 tent, or does the extraction fan crate enough air movement to keep the plants happy?

keep up the great work man! Gives the rest of us something to aspire to!

SG

edit: also wondering if we can see a picture of the tent from a few steps back to see where the light is mounted in relation to the tent/plants. Thanks a lot man.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing work as usual!
Are you using any fans to move air around n the 2x4 tent, or does the extraction fan crate enough air movement to keep the plants happy?

keep up the great work man! Gives the rest of us something to aspire to!

SG

edit: also wondering if we can see a picture of the tent from a few steps back to see where the light is mounted in relation to the tent/plants. Thanks a lot man.

IMG_20220211_163300579.jpg
IMG_20220211_163305481.jpg

Safe Gardener

Awesome! Thank you Unc. Exactly what I was looking for. I saw a few pages back you pulled 1.3grams a watt from this tent with the SP250. Incredible! I’m getting a mars 2 in 1 tent going with a 150 watt led light in the 2x2 section. This is really helpful.

Keep on keeping on man. You just continue to crush it every run. Thank you for sharing.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
The contrast of the purple under the trichs is fucking silly man! I used to drool over pics like that in High Times back in the day... now, I do it here:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I read every page :D.. Im just getting started with a Mars FCE-6500. I ordered a dehumidifier today. There's way too much condensation for it to work for flowering. I don't think I need anything else but we shall see lol.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I read every page :D.. Im just getting started with a Mars FCE-6500. I ordered a dehumidifier today. There's way too much condensation for it to work for flowering. I don't think I need anything else but we shall see lol.

Mars light+tent+seeds=big buds. haha. even though i know there are a lot of other stuffs need to be considered as well. :D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have all the other stuff. I wasn't expecting to see so much condensation. I opened some of the lower vents to allow airflow through.. Made sure no light was getting in.

Latest posts

Latest posts