What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
almost done on the mars side....did anyone have any questions as to whether or not mars lights work?:biggrin:

that section of the room is lit by 2 x sp250 and 2x sp3000

IMG_20211125_184507239.jpg
IMG_20211125_184457999.jpg
IMG_20211125_184437771.jpg

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good seed find ? …looks like $ maker…assuming the potency taste & flavor is also top notch?

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Loving it Unclefishsticks...This thread is loaded with Picture of the month stuff mang!!! Whats your favorite sativa lately? Have you noticed a dramatic improvement in a old gal after the light upgrades? Ive got several people to buy MarsHydro lights, and they all were very happy with how big and healthy the plants came out... MarsHydro is basically the only light I would recommend these days for anyone doing non-DIY lights..

I want to showcase how good Marshydro can grow Landrace/ Pure Sativas & Hazes so that we can get some more attention to these special genetics that have been overlooked, neglected, and dismissed because of difficulty/yield/financial reasons..... I want to see more narrow leaf bud in dispensaries and peoples gardens, and Mars can really help with that. I wanna do my part to help get the word out..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loving it Unclefishsticks...This thread is loaded with Picture of the month stuff mang!!! Whats your favorite sativa lately? Have you noticed a dramatic improvement in a old gal after the light upgrades? Ive got several people to buy MarsHydro lights, and they all were very happy with how big and healthy the plants came out... MarsHydro is basically the only light I would recommend these days for anyone doing non-DIY lights..

I want to showcase how good Marshydro can grow Landrace/ Pure Sativas & Hazes so that we can get some more attention to these special genetics that have been overlooked, neglected, and dismissed because of difficulty/yield/financial reasons..... I want to see more narrow leaf bud in dispensaries and peoples gardens, and Mars can really help with that. I wanna do my part to help get the word out..

these are under older lights,sp 250 and sp3000...

honestly i don't pay much attention to the genetics,relentless sends stuff he needs tested,i grow them and send pics/do threads,seems to work out for both sides but i don't really get to pick

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor

Thanks for your positive words to us. much appreciated. :flowers2:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a little update from the 2x4 tent....just about there,10 1/2 weeks in now so nothing but fresh water from now on

IMG_20211201_155740650.jpg
IMG_20211201_155749590.jpg
IMG_20211201_155753629.jpg
IMG_20211201_155823325.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stunning grow again
:groupwave:

the big plants could be greener,but they will snap back a bit on flower nutes for some reason...adding some smaller plants tonight that are also a wee bit Mg deficient...but i figure a less healthy plant still yields more than no plant...that's just science!:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's free cooling season! and that means one thing....MORE TENTS!!!! :biggrin:

so, a 3x3 tent,and ts3000 for lighting....one plant,#7 pot,karma genetics chem-tini,12-ish weeks flowering time

IMG_20211203_152249944.jpg