What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got a little tied up yesterday so these pics are from 8 days of 12/12...

looks like the plants are starting to crown and they have filled in so looking good...still having a bit of trouble dialing in how much water/feed they are getting since they are staying moist longer but otherwise all is well...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

renne

Looking great Unclefishsticks!!
I hope these turn out great for you, I am looking for a led for summer use and see I can almost buy 3 of these off amazon for the same price as a HLG 550 v2

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great Unclefishsticks!!
I hope these turn out great for you, I am looking for a led for summer use and see I can almost buy 3 of these off amazon for the same price as a HLG 550 v2

it's worked out that my led room with v1 hlg 550's (although mine are custom 600's) is a week behind the mars hydro tent and i have the same three strains going in that room so it will be easy enough to roughly compare the two.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
two weeks under 18/6...i think it's time to flip these babies! i mean who wants to look at a bunch of veg pics? time to make some buds...
weekly updates during flower,the pics will get to be better quality once we hit week 5 or so...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

i found this thread just in time:woohoo:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I still haven't seen much of the v3, there was a guy on yt unboxing a couple from China, but no measurements were taken, and he got both his 600w and 240w in 3k. The diodes are LM301H, I guess, run on Meanwell drivers. Not sure how much they cost, because I always get fucked around by Chinese shipments. They must send stuff out on a fish trawler for like a month to get it here, stopping to fish along the way.

nickman

Veteran
So u say that the hlg room is one week behind the mars hydro room???

They were both put into flower at the same time right...???...

If so, then u may be onto something here...!!!... just saying.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So u say that the hlg room is one week behind the mars hydro room???

They were both put into flower at the same time right...???...

If so, then u may be onto something here...!!!... just saying.

the mars hydro tent is a week-ish ahead of the hlg room...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: so,i was told last night my hlg 550 v1 panels are just that,standard panels and not custom like i thought...which means they are only drawing about 500w so a bit more fair of a comparison between the mars hydro panel and the hlg...

still not a fair side by side as they are differences in the "rooms" themselves as well as plant size and plant count,and also pot size...

plus the plants in the hlg room got time under a 1000w halide as opposed to a 400w halide in veg,and the mars hydro plants got a couple weeks veg time under the led...

almost done with the second run of the hlg panels so i will have a harvest total soon,already at 805 grams with 4 plants left to harvest so i should easily clear 1 gpw which i have never done before...

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mars hydro tent at 1 week of 12/12
picture.php
[/FONT]

hlg room at 1 week 12/12
picture.php
[/FONT]

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
That's cool that they only draw 500, hopefully you pimpslap gpw on this one! I've noticed there is at least a small uptick in quality too, both in density and trich production.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's cool that they only draw 500, hopefully you pimpslap gpw on this one! I've noticed there is at least a small uptick in quality too, both in density and trich production.

LED's grow lite, fluffy inferior buds compared to hid. LMFAO.
That was once my opinion also.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,it should be an interesting run,i know the sunset sherbet and peanut butter breath can both yield well under led

Latest posts

Latest posts