What's new

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's cold in the room the tent is in so the plants have been a little over watered...and pics from the phone make everything look more yellow than it really is...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i should have taken pics today,the plants looked much perkier with a rise in temps and drying out a bit...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
about the same as far as taking care of them,clones you know what you're going to get,with seed plants you just don't know...part of the fun...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just another day in the garden...hauling home a bale of medium...60ish pounds or 27.2 kilos...uphill all the way home too!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

TheDarkStorm

Thats a good little way of transporting heavier goods...especially wer cars cant go...I might get one of them...might come in handy in the sumer...thanks for the idea mr fishstick

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's a B.O.B. trailer...they cost about 400 bucks...but i have literally hauled tons of stuff with it and it makes a car free lifestyle much easier...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
week 4 of 12/12 done,hasn't been as cold so the plants are looking much peppier...basically about halfway done with this round,these should go about 8-9 weeks...after this is most likely the 5x5 tent and the ts3000 will be used for veg as it will start getting warm here soon enough...

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

C

Capra ibex

tough to answer...i have forum cookies,cherry cookies,gmo,ogkb 2.0,and platinum cookies....

I consider Sunset Sherbert and Wedding Cake as cookie-ish as well, if you have those.

If you could only have one, which do you lean towards? :ying: