What's new

Ultra Sonja Test Grow (harvest)

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
Both are beautiful CornFlake but I LOVE tha look of #1. Appears like a cheese pheno from here . Tha first gal pictured could go just a bit longer ...... They look perf though, nice an healthy and producing well.

Steele

Hey Steele. Yeah bru', in the post above your's, #59, those 3 pics all of same girl. She ran a week less than the others and I harvested early-ish because I like a variety of effect and want a super-early, an early, a dead on, a late, and a super-late.

I need the variety as I have nothing else to smoke for the next 3 months.

Even though she's a tad early I've smoked her and she rocks. Leaves me feelin nice and clear headed after a 10 am smoke.

This let's me medicate my day effectively.

I can smoke up to 4 times daily now and still get super smashed on the ultra sonja hash at day's end heh

Hey Chucky, thanks for droppin in.

Had my son in hospital the past 3 days so now we're home I can get back to cropping....

G

guest3854

Ah, gotcha ..... that's a good idea if you don't have multiple strains to run, CF. Real happy to hear tha boys' back from tha hospital, don't feel like home when tha kids aren't there. More pics please ! I love tha silvery sheen .....

I was speaking to another member who got to try some Ultra Sonja, while sampling hella other kushes, diesels and Chem. Said tha Ultra cut through tha bullshit and really left a favorable impression, mad flavor, killer high, nice duration.

Steele

cornflake

Veteran
It's hard being a carer

It's hard being a carer

Heybguys. Unfortunately time is something I have little of, or free time, so I've run out of time to be doing individual grow shots let alone even the time to trim.
'
Dang, gonna have to take the last 3 and just strip em of sun leaves and leave the trim until they're dried. Not the first time this has happened. I will be able to take some basic shots of each plant.

Here's some pics taken today of the remainder of big yielder....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest3854

Beautiful, just fuggin beautiful ..... Bring us some dry shots when their ready and you have time, friend.

Be well,
Steele

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey cornflake ,fine work there :yes:
the u.s looks pukka
u can really see the cheese trying to get thru
glad i got me a pack o theese

:joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
damn fine work you do my friend .thats shit is looking AWESOME .running on a tight schedule is stressfull ,hope you get a lil break from all the hectic-ness<(dont think its a real word but it fit ) of it all .

cornflake

Veteran
Some dried nug chots - untrimmed and macros

Some dried nug chots - untrimmed and macros

Beautiful, just fuggin beautiful ..... Bring us some dry shots when their ready and you have time, friend.

Be well,
Steele

Thank you Steele, you're mad scientist skills are appreciated :respect:

The Brazilian pheno opened up a bit in being topped twice.

I think it also important for me to say that this was my first 600watter in a cab run and although she needs fine-tuning she did the job. She needs a bit more ventilation, we got a bit warm some days.

I've set my boy up with music and a bubble bath, which meant an hour to play with some macros hehe. Enjoy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cornflake

Veteran
Hi m@rg. It's good medicine bru', my farqued up life has meaning thanks to good herb and the kindness of strangers.

My good friend chuckyoufarley, what can I say buddy but I'm feelin' all buzzed out yee haawwwww!!

ssrowboat5xf5nj.gif

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i like the 4th macro shot ,looks cool the way the leaf curls around the bud tip
but the are all great just like that 1 best

AWESOME J.O.B.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
I'm pretty sure this one is the Brazilian pheno, she'll be re-vegged, I just can't believe the weight she's putting out

CF, are you saying you'll be able to put these plants back into veg even as far along as they are, or are you talking about taking a cut from it and put that part back in veg?

Is Ultra Sonja (Blue Sonja x Cheese)?

Terrific looking plants.

cornflake

Veteran
Hey friends, chucky, krizz, virge =)

Yeah Chuck and krizz, man I take pics to let the bros see what I got from said beans, that's all. I'm not a photographer but I have a decent p+s camera which is auto-focusing and not really getting the pic I'd like hehe

And my lighting sucks. Either I use natural sunlight for my garage shots or inside I use natural and/or a desklamp I have. I believe good lighting is important for great shots.

Either way it's fun looking at all those trichs hehe

Virge, yeah bro we can re-veg, no guarantess as all strains will behave differently to this but worth the try anyways. Check it....

How to Reveg - http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=26290

Pics coming....

cornflake

Veteran
Big Yielder - dried

Big Yielder - dried

No weight yet. Around a half ounce of this girl gone to friends a week ago lol

She is beautiful but a bit too much work to trim for me, I didn't keep a mom of this pheno. I'll show my keeper soon. But she did give me some nice big buds :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest3854

Corn, lovin those macros dude, lovely ..... looks like perfect maturity, judging by tha trichs. Even that non keeper looks kill . I wanna check tha gal yer gonna hold onto though ....!

Virgin, yeep. Ultra Sonja = UK Cheese X Tang Tang. CF is runnin' a prelim. cross. You can reveg a plant after harvest, leaving several nugs on, and giving plenty o light and veg. nutes.

Steele

O

olddrifter66

Damn nice job Corn....as always. If she is not the keeper then wtf.....

Latest posts

Latest posts