What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ultimate MOONshine

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive got one just put into flower ... when i have some time over this week ill get some pictures and put them up

buzzerd

40 days

40 days

i vegged for 30 days and topped and tied dwn .. the branching structure and bud production i give it a thumbs up for scrog if i only knew that earlier great plant to grow and the buds just glissen with trichs

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hermie UM

Hermie UM

Ok I put my UM in flower on December 31. Figured New Years was a great time. So here we are two weeks later. Mrs Babba and I were in the floweroom last nite ... thats when we spotted the little freak. I am so sorry to say that our beloved UM plant ,which was starting to show female flowers so nicely , has turned herm. This was especially hard to take because when this plant originally arrived here it was broken in half and nursed back to health with much love. This plant did not seem to be stressed in anyway . Was standing side by side with 9 other girls . Although this is the only UM in the group. Well at least we were lucky enough to catch it before its little sacks opened . Ive included some pics in case there is someone out there that doesnt know what a hermie looks like. Hope the pics will let you see clearly enough to get a good idea what to look :confused: for . :confused:

G

This is some real badass smoke. I have been smokin some for a few days now and it is some real conniseur stuff. Headstash for sure.

I have a few more beans that I am going to grow out in the spring I like it so much.

Deep purple color and a trick sour exhale

Tex

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Damned trannies in ur garden :eek: :friends: , i feel 4 u babba, next time eh, Its a shame thouh, coz sometimes them hermie plants can actually look quite pretty, just a pity theyre as much use as a chocolate teapot innit :biglaugh:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My hermie really caught me off guard. Apparently I stressed it somehow but it sure didnt effect any of the other strains growing side by side. I have a cutting but am afraid to try again. It changed so fast , Im just afraid of not catching it and having it happen again and seeding my other plants. Its strange but this plant had that male look to me pretty much all the way through veg I thought it looked a bit lanky and spread out... the smoke that comes from this plant looks great .... but if it stresses that easy I am just a bit apprehensive to try again... any thoughts or ideas are welcomed.... I havent completly givin up on this cutting...

G

I grew out some F2's and had no hermies out of 11. I had one that would throw out a banana or two very late in flowering but that was it out of 5 females.

G

I can not say enough about this stuff. This is the real deal here, wicked power weed with a buzz and taste on the exhale to kill for.

This would make a good cup entry on the indica dom side. Deep purple nugz coated in crystals with a sweet and sour smell and taste.

I screwed up and didn't cull a mother out but I have two more beans that might find there way back in the process.

Great smoke and a super unique smell and appearence

Love this stuff JLP good show,

Tex

Sounds like an awesome strain, I'd love to try that one. I'm getting ready to start LUI for the first time. Y'all really got my mouth watering.

JLP

Veteran
Right on Tex,I'm glad you liked it.

I love watching my plants turn purple,don't you?.A lot of that frost comes from the LUI.

Hey Babbabud,once hermaphroditism is expressed in a plant it usually carrys to the clone,but if it's not too prolific a hermie you can pick the sacks as long as you visit the plant every couple days.Sometimes hermies are so bad that there is as many sacks as pistils,then you may as well dump it.

I've got more of the UM F2 if any of you guys want some just send me a PM.

JLP

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the headsup JLP, yea it had alot of sacks.... just had a bit of history with this plant , if you saw my post above , sometimes its hard to let go :)

what did you think of the Heavan x UMS? I got 8-10 seeds that I plan to put in the gound some time soon. I started 4 seeds a few months back, nad the plants grew wounderful vary healthy fat plants, kind of a dank minty smell in ,veg but they all turned out to be male :(

peace:MO

flipmastermike said:
Looks very nice Friendly. I cant wait for a smoke repot. I was lucky enough to try some of jlp's heavan x ultimate moonshine grown by FourFingers and it was sent from the heavens.ver very nice smoke :)

KRS those bud shots are awesome!

shaolin730

Ultimate Moonshine F2 @ 2-3 weeks veg.
I'm thinking this maybe a purple pheno because of the purpling of stem and under leaves at such a young age. The temps don't get low and if anything they get warm. Here's a few pics.

buzzerd

i had 2 go purple right out of the seed one turned out to be a male and the other a nice female this was at 15 days

and this is how the other one is at 60days flr

G

Hey I have a question say you grow out some beans you want to keep
around for awhile. And she is seedless, you dont have the space to keep
mother plants. How do you keep her around? peace

sack

G

sorry if this had been answered already, but how's the smell indoors? great reports, y'all... I have some of these UM F2s right here looking at me with great hopes of becomming mature, vigorous, sexy females. Can't wait to germ 'em!

peace.

G

The smell is a killer musky fruit oder with a killer purple finish as well

Doesn't smell as bad as diesel so you shold be alright

Tex

G

Texas Kid said:
The smell is a killer musky fruit oder with a killer purple finish as well

Doesn't smell as bad as diesel so you shold be alright

Tex

thanks tex, you da man... :joint:

IWakeNBake2

Buzzard thats some nice lookin buds you got there... A friend of mind has some moonshine growin, but it doesn't look that good!