What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ultimate MOONshine

friendlyfriend

Veteran
JLP brought us an interesting Combo with a powerful heritage this is a clone 3 weeks into flower. :alien:

anyone else grow it, share it, taste it? Thank JLP!

G

I have one about 30 days into flower now and it looks killer as hell

Can't wait to taste

Tex

KRS Juan

Mine got the chop on saturday. I really cant wait to try her.

Here is the main cola:
1015umchop.jpg

1015umchop2.jpg

She's bag drying as we speak.

-KRS Juan-

Looks very nice Friendly. I cant wait for a smoke repot. I was lucky enough to try some of jlp's heavan x ultimate moonshine grown by FourFingers and it was sent from the heavens.ver very nice smoke :)

KRS those bud shots are awesome!

HIGHRIDER

I got to smoke some in the dam at gypsy's shop but they called it bluemoonlouie. I am sure it is the same cross Bluemoonshine x Legendsultimateindica I just threw four down hope the high is like it was in gypsy's shop. Cool nugs guys hope to see more.

KRS Juan

Texas: Rest assured, it's JLP's genes and not my skills (or lack thereof) that produced this luscious(sp?) monster.

-KRS Juan-

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Got to smoke the UM via Xtracrytical and its a great indica. gave me a mediative body buzz. Can't wait for my batch :D... few more weeks....

UM

UM

I recieved some UM seeds from JLP last year, and grew them out, and all I have to say is WOW! This is definatly one of my favorite strains now. The taste and high that the UM produced was incredible. Anyone that I let try it, simply fell in love with the moonshine! JLP just sent me some more UM's that he just made to do another run, and I definatly want to make some f2's this time!! I would like to see this strain around for a long time http://www.icmag.com/ic/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=82312#
Canabis

Heres a pic of a dried and cured UM bud... sorry for the poor blurry pic, but trust me, these buds are COATED in trich's and have an almost hashy taste to them because of all the THC on them.

Xtrakritical

yeah its the Ultimate!!!

yeah its the Ultimate!!!

Mad props JLP,
and Friendly too for passing her my way! Much apprecited!

Im glad I took atleast the one cutting from the one we smoked!
She is gonna make a great mom! :D

I see lots of lil um's soon!

She was a monster during bloom, drinking about a gallon a day! :eek:

I think its a great strain to scrog, if ur tight on space or wattage...
Im gonna try about 4 in scrog in the very near future.

Great Job all around ladies and gents!

JustSayGrow

Wow KRS those are some tasty looking nugs, hope they taste as good as they look :D, JLP created a masterpiece with the UM, wish i hadnt missed out on those :(

HIGHRIDER said:
I got to smoke some in the dam at gypsy's shop but they called it bluemoonlouie. I am sure it is the same cross Bluemoonshine x Legendsultimateindica I just threw four down hope the high is like it was in gypsy's shop. Cool nugs guys hope to see more.

I grew some bmxlui (Blue Moonshine x Legends Ultimate Indica) from JLP. I will tell you that Ultimate Moonshine looks different. It actually looks better. Although bmxlui is a great strain, I don't think the two are the same. If anyone has any info on this, please let me know.

JLP

Veteran
BMxLUI and Ultimate Moonshine are the same genetics exactly.However,your second grow is most likely Ultimate Moonshine F2.I ran out of UM F1 a long time ago.
Sometimes the F2 generations will have a lot of variation.This could account for the differences you're seeing.

JLP:)

Latest posts

Latest posts