What's new

Ultimate Indica (kush)

KO kush is on my list to buy some day. Violator kush ive ran that and it was great. Id definetly run that one again. With all the mention of the ko kush, nobodys mentioned Star Kush( pre 98 bubba kush x sensi star), sounds like a winner if i aint ever heard of a winner before

I've got Star Kush in the fridge along with way to many beans. I'm going to have my hands full for the next 9 months or so sorting out all of my SSH pheno's. Jesus....I've got enough beans to keep my R&D dept. busy for the next 2 decades:1help:...It would be nice to hear from someone who has grown out the Star Kush.

was never impressed with the lui, ima check it out tho...

What kind of growing methods did you use, yields, flavor, problems? Any advanced info would be helpful since I just ordered these seeds. As much as I love the K.O. Kush (which I'm keeping in my stable) it doesn't yield enough to pay the bills. Since I've grown out the K.O....and you have grown LUI....and we both have ordered Tom Hill's Deep Chunk, it would be cool to keep in touch. I don't have enough post to PM yet, so keep me in mind in the future. Cheers!

blizz

another thought would be a strain called trouble maker its all kush i believe its a hindu/master kush cross wicked potent just my 2 pennies

Harvest

What kind of growing methods did you use, yields, flavor, problems? Any advanced info would be helpful since I just ordered these seeds. As much as I love the K.O. Kush (which I'm keeping in my stable) it doesn't yield enough to pay the bills. Since I've grown out the K.O....and you have grown LUI....and we both have ordered Tom Hill's Deep Chunk, it would be cool to keep in touch. I don't have enough post to PM yet, so keep me in mind in the future. Cheers!

4sho! Lui, or Legends of indica, is the gene that has come thru so-cal. When im growing i usually don't grow anything i wouldnt smoke or wouldnt enjoi smoking...Not sure if that makes me a weed snob or what, but just seems like the gene isnt on the same level as many kushs, Lui always came off as a mid to me. But yeah, im am stoked for the deep chunk, and to cross the deep chunk with a pre 98 bubba, or a great og cut or even the KO...either way keep intouch, i too cant pm yet :( gota keep posting! haha Cheers mate!!!
:dueling:
-Harvest:abduct:

4sho! Lui, or Legends of indica, is the gene that has come thru so-cal. When im growing i usually don't grow anything i wouldnt smoke or wouldnt enjoi smoking...Not sure if that makes me a weed snob or what, but just seems like the gene isnt on the same level as many kushs, Lui always came off as a mid to me. But yeah, im am stoked for the deep chunk, and to cross the deep chunk with a pre 98 bubba, or a great og cut or even the KO...either way keep intouch, i too cant pm yet :( gota keep posting! haha Cheers mate!!!
:dueling:
-Harvest:abduct:
As with any seed strain, It`s all about finding the right mom. With 15 LUI seeds I was lucky enough to get 13 females. Some absolute monsters with the mid grade potency you speak of and one (#8) that was truley special. It yielded half of what the monsters did but would still be twice as much as og, bubba or deep chunk in 50 days. That girl may have been a LITTLE less potent than the kushes but did a better job at managing pain. I have yet to come across a better pain killer yet. All of the phenos were pretty good at that...

Latest posts

Latest posts