What's new

Ultimate Indica (kush)

Harvest

K.O Kush is murda.....its Killa Kush x Herijuana

Killah kush is a x between Bubba and rez KillaQueen( airbones G13 x C99)
so da full line up of Ko Kush is Bubba Kush X G13 x c99 x Herijuana

So where do i find this gene poool?

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey Harvest,
Did your Ortega come in a rapid rooter with a shrink wrap label? If so, the same baby maker does a Black Domina thats a good rep of the strain. The problem with Black Dom is that there are many representations of the cut out there that arent all that great ( being that it's a 4 way cross). The rapid rooter guys version is worth the time for sure though.

Peace

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
It's not a great pic but just FYI, this is the same Ortega cut
15818Ortega2.jpg

I can personally vouch for the K.O. Kush too. Have grown it out and love the buzz. Like most squat fat leaf bitches, it doesn't veg worth a damn. Doesn't produce the trich's like many, but is some resinous gummy knarly shit. Harvesting reminds me of trimming cabbage!
Not for commercial op's.....strickly personal stash. Can't name the breeder here because he is not part of gypsy's network.
Cheap and dependable too. I've loaded up on his pre 98 kush stuff. Do some digging with a search engine.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Here one of my K.O's guess it was week 3

picture.php

and that also a ture knockouter
Violator Kush - Heavy Indiac Pheno - its not my persenal fav. Pheno( we have 3 mums of Vio. over 3 years now) but it has a real strong Indica Stoned...not as heavy and complex as the K.O but the fields much more

picture.php

picture.php

S

sparkjumper

Black Domina,150 dollar northern lights from sensi turned out to be total bullshit people.I've ordered a lot of strains through the years from different breeders and I find sensi to be way overrated and their prices are ridiculous.

Harvest

well so far i've got the Deep Chunk and the KO Kush coming my way, boy did that herijuana lookd tasty....had to control my spending! anyway i look foward to the beans! Thank for all your input guys!

There`s an answer right in your title. Legends Ultimate Indica is some serious pain meds. It`s a cross of the BEST ortega cut and the original sweet tooth. Way stronger then either parent and it yields huge.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
If I will have to choose for heavy strong pure indicas, without doubt; I will go for: Taskenti from CannaBiogen, Deep Chunk from Tom Hill Cannabis Seeds. Real winners.

gL with you choice!

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
KO kush is on my list to buy some day. Violator kush ive ran that and it was great. Id definetly run that one again. With all the mention of the ko kush, nobodys mentioned Star Kush( pre 98 bubba kush x sensi star), sounds like a winner if i aint ever heard of a winner before

Latest posts

Latest posts