What's new

Ulkokasvatus 2013

SovietFinland

Hyvältä näyttää. Paitsi mun FinXät on isompia ku sun FinXät. :biggrin:

No, mie taisin aloittaakin vähän aikaisemmin. Aloitin muuten eilen koeruiskutukset kaupallisella hometorjuntaaineella. Testaan aluksi pienellä otannalla ettei aine tee vaurioita hampulle. Palaillaan.

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
I bet they do because of the longer day length.

Mitä mieltä SF tuosta Finx:istä muuten. Noi oli meikän viimeset viitisentoista siementä joista ajattelin että tekisi mieli tuo linja säilyttää. En ole tuota aiemmin kasvatellut, joltain frendiltä aikanaan sain, muistaakseni ihan hyvää polttoa oli.

Noi on tosiaan idätetty oisko ollu toukokuun puolessa välissä, eli toisessa syklissä.

SovietFinland

Tänään kävin tarkistuskäynnillä kitkemässä FinX spotin, ja tollainen narttu löytyi. Omien kokemuksieni mukaan kasvaa pensasmaisemmin kuin LowSonic. Aloittaa kukinnan aikaisemmin mutta sen valmistuminen voi kestää pidempään.

Yellowmoon

No joo, omat kullannuput ei vielä hätyyttele ihan samaa kokoluokkaa mitä tuossa ylempänä, mutta esikasvatukseen ei tällä kertaa ollut tsäänssejä. Olen sen sijaan kovin yllättynyt, että julma luonto on vaatinut vain kahden pikkutaimen hengen! Eritoten kun petosuojaus on toteutettu laiskasti parilla kusipullolla ja loput Wunderbaumeilla. Uusi spotti on vaan aika kiva, tosin kyllähän siinä mullassa taisi näkyä hirvenjälkiä. :D Lämpimän kevään vuoks veikkaan eläimillä olevan nyt paljon muitakin ravinnonlähteitä.

Viimeiset vein ulos vasta kuluvan kuun puolivälissä ja pieniähän ne edelleen ovat. Kaikille plantuille hiukan lepakonkakkaa ja omaa mixiä sen verran mitä uskalsin... jos nyt pitää hyviä kelejä, niin onhan tässä pientä toivoa. Muutoin tänä kesänä ei ole jaksanut panostaa näihin hommiin kovin intohimoisesti. Lajikkeetkin meni ulosviedessä iloisesti sekaisin.
:thinking:

S

scai

Hyvän näköistä kasvua.
Omat Sour60 homehtuili kasvihuoneella, joten niistä sitte´n päästiin eroon ;)
Aika hyvin pärjää WWaf Suomen kesässä.

I think cannabis just loves our summer, when summmer is good like it's in this year.Warm days and cool nights.
Everything seems to "bloom" and plants are very healthy and green.Got to love it!

offthehook

Veteran
Sure scai. At the moment it's just perfect for Canna in here, not too hot or too cold, and with the perfect humidity caused by the frequent but not too excessive rain showers in here.
On top of that, the rich amount of sun hours that no any other lattitude elsewhere could surpass.
The only thing that may be reduced in here could be the intensity, UV & penetration power of our sunlight in compare to more southern regio's, wich could have a potential influence on the resin compound production. I am not sure will the extended amount of sun hours make up for that too.

It would therefore be interesting to know if there will be a difference in smokes when comparing Northern bred auto's with Equatorian ones?

Last edited:

P0tChef

SF:n tuotoksia

Royal Nepal & Ovela Ratsastaja (toivotaan narttuja)

Pertin & Kamujen vanha ykkösmestamix bitch

Perjantai napsittu kuvat ja noi on ollu 16 päivää ulkosalla minimaalisen esikasvatuksen jälkee. Toi mixi kasvaa iha silmis, oli joku alta 15cm rimpula ku pääs tohon 75l paljuu. Tos oli toinenki mut varekset perskele raiskas sen. Ei ne tykänny ilmeisesti kananpaskan tuoksuista, eikä männynoksista joilla tuin kasveja. Reviirilintuja kait.

Hyvin näkyy varjosan ja aurinkoisen spotin erot tässä.

Suspect

Veteran
Jos vielä ehtis mukaan leikkiin, olis 4kpl vajaa 20senttistä Brown Super sativaa jotka vois nakkaa pihalle. :)

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
@ Thule.

Hares goddamnit.

Did you keep some ticking clocks near by?

I got large spots where I keep clocks, and some smaller spots where I don't keep clocks, just to see if there will be any difference.
How long have I been doing this shit now? 10 years, maybe longer, priority to remember those things is'nt too great in my head.
But never were my places attacked by hares, moose or deer.
Good luck? who knows but they sure are out there, as I encounter them on a frequent basis and find their shit all around my plots.

Nah, couldn't afford anything fancier than just plain soil. Atleast most of the breeders are still up, and should cope with the rain being full sativas. Losing those pregrown Easy sats was a big loss but shit happens.

offthehook

Veteran
Losing those pregrown Easy sats was a big loss but shit happens.

I suppose it sure was, and am glad you got a somewhat more relaxed attitude about it by now.

Got any seeds left from that strain btw ?

I had a fuck up with my Finola x DR/DF/Thyphoon seeds last winter too.
Because they were not likely to become confiscated by cops, I kept them on an easy place in the animal barn. (80/100 % humidity at +18C)
All got moldy, so none of them popped there after.
I considered it not ment to be, and this year I will pollinate several thousend Finola fems with this pollen, wich only will be better for the allover genotype expression later on.
The seeds that got lost were beeing token from only one mega Finola. One that eventually got shit loads of mold.
Looks like the Universe was guiding me for the better, lol.

As the saying goes: It's all good, lol

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
I suppose it sure was, and am glad you got a somewhat more relaxed attitude about it by now.

Got any seeds left from that strain btw ?

I had a fuck up with my Finola x DR/DF/Thyphoon seeds last winter too.
Because they were not likely to become confiscated by cops, I kept them on an easy place in the animal barn. (80/100 % humidity at +18C)
All got moldy, so none of them popped there after.
I considered it not ment to be, and this year I will pollinate several thousend Finola fems with this pollen, wich only will be better for the allover genotype expression later on.
The seeds that got lost were beeing token from only one mega Finola. One that eventually got shit loads of mold.
Looks like the Universe was guiding me for the better, lol.

As the saying goes: It's all good, lol

Yeah, there's seed left. I would have been eager to start acclimatizing those mofos already but now I won't even know if they have the potential. Next time, if there is a next time I don't think I'll be growing any indicas at all. Just sats and autos.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Perttis Weird Indica, gon' be the toast of the town in a couple of years. No one, AND THE BADTEE MEANS NO ONE, will grow anything but PWI after that. IF YA SMEEEEEL WHAT THE BADTEE..............

Is cooking!

:biggrin:

offthehook

Veteran
@ Thule. Won't there will be enough to tell that way from your surviving breeders plots?

@ BT. Sounds like you're sitting on something real interesting man.
Mind telling us peticularly what features are sticking out in this PWI to keep our hopes up?

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
@ Thule. Won't there will be enough to tell that way from your surviving breeders plots?

@ BT. Sounds like you're sitting on something real interesting man.
Mind telling us peticularly what features are sticking out in this PWI to keep our hopes up?

No, those are a diffrent lineage, although the surviving Peru x Eth hybrids are more interesting I would have wanted to do some selection among the (ES x Kuhmo) x Peru

BIS-420

Eilen tuli taas käytyä spoteilla ja mukavaltahan se näytti. Muutama kaveri teki jo varsin mukavan näköstä nuppua. Saisivat kyllä venyä. Kasvusäkki ei näyttäny toimivan odotetulla tavalla. Suurin osa oli aika kärsineen näkösiä, mutta olihan sielä yks mikä kasvatteli mukavan näköstä pamppua.
Muutama kuvakin tuli otettua:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BIS-420

Jatkoa...

Jatkoa...

Vielä on pakko laittaa kuva tästä af-montusta. Varsin mukavan kokosia jo, vaikka kuvasta sitä ei nääkkään niin selvästi.

picture.php