What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ulkokasvatus 2012

offthehook

Veteran
You'll need the Bio-Grow bottle too on that one Con. >>> No big buddy's without the Nitrogine counter part. ^^

2 ml / L at first, then up to 3ml / L later on, it's rather strong!

Here are pictures of my plants. The AK47 that is standing alone isn't doing too well. It's got some kind of disease or mold at the base of the stem and one of the smaller stems is dying because of it. Does anyone know what it is?
http://imgur.com/a/w9OwW

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Here are pictures of my plants. The AK47 that is standing alone isn't doing too well. It's got some kind of disease or mold at the base of the stem and one of the smaller stems is dying because of it. Does anyone know what it is?
http://imgur.com/a/w9OwW

Harmaahomeelta tuo näyttää. Kannattaa poistaa tuo oksa mahdollisimman pian ja pitää nuo rikkaruohot pois juurelta tulevaisuudessa.

StonedGolem

Mielettömiä fotoja SG! Minkäslaisella kuvankaappausvälineistöllä ukko räpsii?

Tollanen n. 700e digijärkkäri. Ihan pätevä peli on. Mitään taiteellista noissa kuvissa ei tosin ole, kun ovat aivan informatiivisessa mielessä otettu, eikä tänne jaksa niitä taiteellisimpia lykkiä, kun täytyy tulla se kaikki olennainen kuvista ilmi. Ja sitten on tuo 5 kuvaa per postaus rajana :)

Con

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tänää heitin ekat kukituslannotteet, saa nähä paljo kasvaa viikossa ku viidessä päivässä oli ilmestyny hartsii mukavasti.
Tuoksu on pieni "oksennuksen" haju.

A

antikotilainen

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sellastaaaa aurinkoisia kelejä eikä pahoja rankkasateita niin kyl tästä vielä jotain puuhasteltavaa tulee syksyksi.

offthehook

Veteran
Some bunch of impressive fan leafes you got there Antiko. Sign of good health & vigor.

@ Con. For if you prefere growing in buckets for some reason... On many ways it sure helps a lot to cover the surface of the soil with some plastic & avoid evaporation of the moist.

When growing in buckets, it will be of great help to know how wet the soil is totally down below.

There are a number of ways to go about this, but since I reckon you are on low budget and you don't want to invest in blumat tensiometers... Make a large, finger accomodating size hole down at the side near the bottom of your buckets & poke your finger in to sense for moist or drought.

My favorite way however, is to previously, before filling the buckets with soil, arrange for an upright piece of pipe-ing that allows for your hand to go down below & to check upon moist at lower roots level.

Even a 'both ends-cut off, 1.5 liter coke bottle will work for that, but only ofcourse for if you ain't got too much of a big claws underneath your knuckles.

Next best thing for you to do Con, would be to give each bucket some 2 or 3 dl organic pellets of some kind and after that to top it up with more musta multa... like you would want to fill it up untill 1/2 a centimeter from underneath the edge.

@ Smogmeister. The 2 ak 47's on the upper most pic above are having a tit bit too much ferts for their taste.

On grey mold at the base... Some plants get it, some plants dont. Ofcourse it is related to lots of downpour and bad drainage mostly.
There is one way to rescue it from a certain death though but at the cost of a bag tobacco... > fold/press/arrange some tobacco around the stem while simultaniously coil 'maalarin' tape around it to keep it in place. Done.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Joo päivitellääs hieman kesän tapahtumia. Autoflowereista 90% oli uroksia, jee. Iso kasa on mennyt jo öljyksi. Jäljelle jäi sitten yks suht hyvässä vauhissa oleva galumix x peru ja kaks indian ryderiä. Ei auttanu että kasvoivat hiekkapohjalla, sade nussi kesä-heinäkuun siihen malliin ettei maa kerenny kuivahtaa kertaakaan. Eipähän tarvinnu vettä raahata. Jostain syystä useimmat autofloweritkin on pihdannu kukintaa tonne heinäkuun loppuun asti.

Toukokuun 15. kylvetyt royal danet ja muut earlyt alotteli kukintaa tossa 22.-25. päivä. Paljon on puskia vieläkin mitkä ei oo edes sexannu. Näitten earlyjen piti saada kyyti etelään kesäkuussa, mainitsemattomasta syystä en voinutkaan ottaa kyytiin joten nyt kävi näin. Osa odottelee sentään ämpäreissä, eli vois roudata ne auringon suuntaan jos loppuu kausi kesken.

Sitten on kaikki nää siemenprojektit, jotka meneekin ihan mallikkaasti. En mielestäni panostanut niihin sen kummemmin kuin muihinkaan, ne vaan jaksaa yllättää. Kuvia ei tuu kun festarit imas kameran.

offthehook

Veteran
Aren't we all Good & Happy about the shit loads of rain we're all getting these days?

I mean, If we want to get real mold resistend plants next year then THIS summer will be our best shot at selecting for truely mold resistend feno's !?! ...Aye !?! ^^ :D

A

antikotilainen

Aren't we all Good & Happy about the shit loads of rain we're all getting these days?

I mean, If we want to get real mold resistend plants next year then THIS summer will be our best shot at selecting for truely mold resistend feno's !?! ...Aye !?! ^^ :D

I was thinking exactly same..If i find Mold resistent OR almost mold resistent seedplant this year i'm pretty sure those genetics can survive any kind of summer.

offthehook

Veteran
^^ lol :) @ Antti, For verry fucking sure, hehe :D But prolly it would help even more if we'd store some of the remainder pollen of our ' super long lasting males too' and keep it over winter in our freezer to let it be used on our next years seed production !?!

But hey, Is n't it eventually alll about figureing how catastrophies can be turned into opportunity's ?

Converting our weakness into strengt?

Right... Taking shit easy always happened to serve me well. :)

afgan11

Siemenenprojektit 2012:
Diesel Ryder AF x GHS Automatic Kalasnikova
Ews x Ews/typhoon x Ews x Ews/typhoon

Kritic-70 eilen kaadettu, homeen alkuja oli varsissa, tuttu epsanjalainen aromi pääsi irti kun puukko heilui. Siemenestä 15vk ja valmista.

offthehook

Veteran
Sounds cool Afgan, tho I never had the pleasure of tasting the kalsnikov for myself.
Looks like a heavy indica dominant strain, so please tell me how does the High/stoned work out for ya Afgan?
As you prolly know, I've been doing plenty of back/out crosses on Diesel ryder myself, as well as that I see lots of other people using Diesel ryder as a base for high lattitude outcrosses.
It's a good 'base' strain with interesting but not too hugely varying feno types all over.

Potency can still be signigicantly improved upon tho, and as far as it's size goes, I reckon my DR varieties are now in the lead(unless someone prooves different) with certain females rocketing beyond 160 cm in height tho bad weather will prolly make sure I won't get as big a buddy's on them as I was used to get. We'll see about that tho, cuzz some increase in sunlight and decrease of rain could make one hell of a difference, but I doubt will we get this lucky before the onset of fall.
Plenty of guys watching this thread are working with the exact same genetics as I got, just to make sure everyone has got the same chance on producing mega big buddys as I have, but some clouds might have been hovering more over my place as somewhere else, making me hope for others to even thrive better using these same DR genetics as I do. ^^

Yellowmoon

Sadetta piiskaa joka päivä aika hurjasti, eikä tää varmaan tähän lopu. Oikeastaan hyvä, että autojen kukinta on lähtenyt hitaasti käyntiin eikä suurta homevaaraa taida vielä olla. Väljemmin olis voinu istuttaa.

Yksi spotti jäi vaille siiduja jotenka se meni muiden yrttien käyttöön. :sumo:

En kyllä tiedä, mistä noi perunat on tuonne eksyny.

picture.php

Riippe

Kelit on suosinu jo hetken ja nyt näyttäs tulevan toviksi kylmää ja märkää :moon: No toivottavasti paranee taas..
Puolet typhooneist on jo ihan mukavasti kukassa..lannotukset jääny vajaiks,mut viisatutaan..
Pari kuvaa täs purkit tyhjänä venailles..
Tyyppailtiin samalla vähän (lähes)Vapolizen kestävää bongia(60cm),mut pesäkauha ja suukappale katos bongista jo enne neitsyt-imailua :dunno:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
^ Meillä on parhaat toivottavasti samanlaisessa kukassa, muuten ollut vähän onneton kesä, pudit selkeesti myöhässä.. Mut toivotaan toivotaan. :)

picture.php

PR x Nep eiliseltä reissulta, just enneku tuli. Ihan. Vitusti. Vettä. Perkele. :ying:

offthehook

Veteran
@ BT > Has any of your buds already gotten a fair chance of drying up inbetween showers meanwhile ?

At my place I'm almost seriously to consider loaning some of 'Uncle Ben's genetics' & gene manipulate them into my strains. ^^ :) Eh eh.

Latest posts

Latest posts