What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ulkokasvatus 2012

hamppuu

Jätkillä on kyllä tää ulkokasvatus hallussa! Teidän kauniit kasvit motivoi itseänikin opettelemaan ulkokasvatuksen salat ;)...
Kiitos!!! Etenkin BT.. <3 :thank you:

DropDropDrop

Hyvän näköstä on kyllä kaikilla taasen, aijaijai. Antikotilainen, maukkaan näköisiä pötköjä :tiphat:

Itsekin vannoutunut herkkusuu

picture.php

namnamnam

offthehook

Veteran
The Royal Danes turned prematurely completely into mold and the whole damn plants never even came remotely to finnish.

It just turned into complete Royal Shit and that was it, lol.( I understood from it's pedigree that there's been a lot of indoor shit bred in, so no surprise right there.)

But from the 100% Automatic, equatorian Sativa Peruvians was interesting to see how they grew up > 80 cm tall bushy plant with mini tiny buds on miny tiny leafes but with plenty of budding sites on miny tiny branches.

It got complete ready and with no any mold at all. I hardly can't wait to smoke it.

Looks & smells like something real special.

It would be the type of plant that I could sow out in any random clearcut and having no any trouble to survive on it's own.

Hardly needs any nutritients.

Yeah, that one I liked for some reason.

I am not always only in it for the bigger is always better thingy.

This Peruvian has got my interest for reasons I cannot explain.

Maybe because it looked so 'raised-by-nature-kind-of-wild', strong & sturdy inspite of it all beeing miniature.

The super thin but long branches were of a very hard and tough structure, like they are ment to withstand hurrycanes without a shake.

I'm sure there will be a future for that one in this country, ^^ but first need to see how the high turns out.

Edit:
The Peruvian that grew so great and unique prooved to have a verry weak high.

Was rather a dissapointment to smoke, but maybe it would have performed better if it wasn't overgrown by the Diesels.
For next year I 'll try them again and select for Diesel feno's excl.

Last edited:

rasras

16.9 Guerilla Kush jonka breedaaja otti pois markkinoilta 4 kuukaudessa.... Rare DÄNGNESS...NO MOLD
picture.php

:biggrin:

A

antikotilainen

Pakollinen taidekuva myös :D

Vielä tuli jätettyä muutamat ei niin valmiit tyttöset kypsymään. Jos viikon pari vielä pitäis niin alkaa oleen tää kausi taputeltu.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Yup, viimosia aletaan viemään, planttujen ja ilmojen puolesta.

Pehkus + survivors. Toppi on survivor.

Uunot ovat saaneet kenkää kuningattarelta ja asuivat meijän plantuissa, imailevat rungosta jotain ja tuo home tuntuu kanssa kiinnostavan.

¨
Eikä paljoa hukkaan mene :)

offthehook

Veteran
@ BT & anti.

Congrats on your works both, job's are verry well done.

It's easy to tell the size now when there's also a man in the pic, Tnx for that. :)

Rainbow colour effects in anti's pic must be an omen of a sort, eheh. Verry nice!

Been test smoking the Pehkuruder Thyphoon cross.

Smoke was awsome!

Nice uplifting Sativa high but without making one too racey or turn into a body stone after a while.

Potency was there too, even for a plant that had not gotten the chance to properly finnish here at 65.

Even though it was rather a big bud, only 45 seeds got totally ready.

There were no pollinating males available anylonger after this PT female had started to bud out.

Keeper ! :)

P0tChef

SyySraportti

SyySraportti

Käväsin eilen katsastamassa spottia. Danish Passionit + pari muuta voi hyvin. Höttöstä kukintoa on, niin kuin osasin odottaa. Painoa silti taitaa piisata, kun suurin neitokainen siellä kivasti niiasi paikalle saapuessani. Vahvasti tuoksuu & sticky fingers. :) Muutamassa nupussa vaan hometta.

Saivat jäädä vielä nauttimaan syyssäästä. Auringon pilkettä kun viikonlopuksi lupailivat. Lokakuulle taas mentiin tänäkin vuonna. Kuvia mahtollisesti ens viikolla.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Juu, lokakuulle mennään. Meikälläkin on vielä yks PR2011 läskistymässä, ja SP:n kanssa muutamat blantut vielä ulkona. Sateita tulee, juuri luin jostain, että meikän huudit on olleet Suomen sateisimmat tänä kesänä, mutta eipä tuo niin, aina sitä näköjään jotain jää piipun pohjallekkin. Vielä riittää ainakin viikoksi hommaa, sitten voiskin muutaman hetken vapaaherrailla :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm_qBoD_b68

Puffovic

Badticket - the weedking of the north ;)

Lovely to see you finnish guys growing with such great results.

@Badticket, how du you like the autohaze? hows the final product compared to Nepal, Thyphoon and Autoak47?

offthehook

Veteran
And now the fun part after all harvesting stress, pfff.

Taking soil samples from all spots, measuring PH & EC, collecting dung from the yard and ship it into the forest.

HELL, who said this hobby was FUN !?!

Anyone else into measuring automn samples? In case so, I would be interested to know what readings you all got?

StonedGolem

Looking good! Toivottavasti ei enempää tuu homevaurioo tuohon, niin saan pitää sitä mahdollisimman kokonaisena kädessä kaatopäivänä :)

StonedGolem

Oishan se siistiä, tosin ei toi mahtuis ovesta sisälle.
Joutuis trimmaan ulkona...:biggrin:

No aina ny parit kuvat ottaa ennenku menee trimmaan :) Ei sen nii väliä vaikkei kädessä komeiliskaan trimmattu kasvi. Ton kokosta kasvia vaan saa harvoin pidellä kädessä - tai siis kaksin käsin tota joutuu varmaan piteleen :D