What's new

Ulkokasvatus 2012

Halonium

Great plants I agree! My year didnt go exactly as planned, with mold and bad grow sites, but I am quite content in general. Still a few early danish strains outside.

Ofthehook, you are doing some important work there, with the AF breeding! Thank you! :tiphat:

And BT, when you proceed to harvest your Autohaze we would most definately love to hear a smokereport. Is it LBH's haze? How has is functioned out here in Finland?

-H

offthehook

Veteran
Been testing the Ak47 x Pehkuruder last evening with some 8 guys.

Verry social high, everyone was talking a lot and in an uplifting mood, even the guys that are normally rather quiet or lay down in a corner. :)

@ Halonium, everyone is doing their bit and in the middle we meet. ;) Thanks for appreciation. :)

offthehook

Veteran
:D

Attachments

• kuva.jpg
    kuva.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 37

offthehook

Veteran
This guy has been legally growing Finola hemp in his back yard in Finland at 64 lattitude.

(This strain will show negative on thc tests.)

It is interesting to see the potential of these true autoflowering plants as they never stopped forming white pistillls and meanwhile happened to bud out real nice.

Even after all males had died off, the females continue to bud out with plenty of new pistills comming in.

This was his 2e grow from seeds that he selected from last years harvest.

The place only had some 4 or 5 hours of direct sunlight and last year the plants were almost half smaller.

Next years selection should most definatly create plants of beeing over 2.50 tall as some are already 220 cm , and since they will get an 11 hour window now when he recently has removed some trees.

We are not exactly sure of the reason why he is growing this, but it sure is big fun to make a statement to society! :D

Some reasons could be the medical benefits of the plant used in a tea as it gives a calming & healing effect due to it's high cbd content.

Just to make sure; this guy is not me.

Halonium

I have understood that Finola has approx. 4% CBD content. That would make it very much usable as a relaxant/painkiller.

Might be something to think of.. Crossing Finola with a Indica for high CBD production!

H

offthehook

Veteran
@ Halonium, Yes my friend, some of us are working on that too. ;)

Would be nice to get them acclimated to unprepaired 'valtion metsä' soil too, eheh. :D

It is absolutely an incredible plant that I could not compare with no any regular MJ variety I know of.
Hence it has gotten my attention.
It was ment to produce lots of seed for Finola hempseed oil production as it clearly shows out in their budding capacity.
Got a couple of bottles of the stuff at home for cooking wich I like better then olive or rapsiöljy.

offthehook

Veteran
@ GrowKary. Verry well done mate!

Flashback. Some delayed pics from last summer.

As is possible to see they got some N-burn. I like to keep N levels to the max but the stinging nettle composition was just some too strong.

The initial soil consisted of poor forest peat with an ec of only 0.4, so I felt I just had to bring in some N down at the bottom. Well anyways, for next year the spot will be perfect now.

For this year, the ones thriving best on nitrogine rich soil will pass on this trait into the next generation as they are also having the best buds with the most seeds on them.

All pictures show mostly Dieselryder, Auto Ak47 and some AK x Pehkuruder.

offthehook

Veteran
I still got to make pics from harvest but I ain't got pics from my best spots.

These pics were token sometime near the half of June and did I not see the cameraman and his memorystick back until now. :) Yay!!! ;)

offthehook

Veteran
The Pehkuruder Thyphoon of wich later pollen were token to bring to some other spots.

This strain apparently fucks me up so much that the note got uploaded in the wrong box.

Down under a spot with overwhelmingly much males, wich I consider a good thing.

offthehook

Veteran
One of the 4 larger Diesel ryder buds of over 4 months old that took longest to ripen it's seeds but due to it's fluffyness never got to attract any mold at all.

The total dry weight of this 'fluff' bud was anyways a good 78 grams, wich I consider fairly good for a bad year.

Hard to tell it from this pic but the seeds were all huge, and all were close to 100% ripe.

picture.php

offthehook

Veteran
picture.php

Same bud as on the previous pic but token from a different angle. > ment to show off the type of bud that actually remained mold free at 65 lattitude nearby a humid sea coast.

offthehook

Veteran
picture.php

The 4 breeder buds after more then 4 months & that had ripened their seeds at different intervalls.

(For sake of getting a nice family shot I just cut them off at the base and placed them close besides each other.)

75 gr was the average, bone dry weight per plant of these 4 individuals including their seeds.

I am pretty sure that all the rain caused them to turn more fluffy this year.

Some time ago in indoors, I had some overwatering fuck ups with this strain too, and when that happens during the wrong time of flowering the internodes on the buds began to stretch.

The ones that were in a different stage of flowering when this happened remained dense.

Last year's predecessors of these same genetics turned out much more dense during a dryer year.

I reckon it's a survival mechanism of the plant, enabeling it to dry up faster.

Also the Danish Gold 'wich is known to get stone hard buds, and basicly everything I had going & sown in at aproximately the same time behaved like this this year.

Latest posts

Latest posts