What's new

UK Outdoor Growing 2010

sneakygrower

Day off today so I put a few hours in.. Didn't has as much compost as I thought so I only managed to put 4 in the ground today. I've dug another 2 spots though and sited a few others, still got 10 to dig though and 12 to put out total. Everything is looking OK and stakes have worked where the babies had stretched. The spots are very basic though - literally one spit wide/deep amended with homebase compost! Gonna feed with Tomatarite or something else? Gonna be able to visit/feed/pamper them once a week I think, still got to go back in the next week for 4 hours work, getting them all out - will take some pics then. First lesson I've learnt: slugs, second: early preparation and I hope third isn't rabbits since I haven't caged any of the 4 planted out!! Will see in a week or so.. Peace. :)

MJBadger

Veteran
Gonna feed with Tomatarite or something else?

sneaky 4get the tom feed , you need a N based product to amend planting holes so the plants will veg . A handfull of chicken shit pellets & fish/blood/bone & think about water crystals but remember if you use then dry they will expand & push the compost up . Give your MJ plants a good base to grow & root in & they will show the results . Are there any sign of rabbit ? Check this link . Wish you well with it coz your likely to sit back after harvest & smile .
http://www.primrose.co.uk/wild-animal-repellent-p-2749.html?cPath=24_174
Stay green .

wotamess

Well the tomorite has a good whack of n, but I agree that good soil amendment and plain water is the way forward for veg, then hit with tomorite hard come August.

-wam-

smokeymacpot

Veteran
if you want a good feed of N, baby bio from the supermarket. its 10-2-2, perfect for veg, i used it for outdoor when watering :)

rocket high

Veteran
also try garden lawn feed it's got lots of nitrogen in it ..and you can get it from your local pound shop... now thats good value ;)

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
Hi guys
this thread has got alot bigger since I last looked-got a bit of catching up to do i guess. I've been away doing fieldwork for a couple of months-:dance013:youknow what I mean

we're a bit late with the outdoor this year but managed to get 20 in a couple of nights ago-another 20 this w/e-etc etc
All of Esben's strains germed and are up and running:thank you:and tx again Wotamess:thank you:
here's the 4way Cheese/Arne/Erdpurt/DP x by HFH

RocketchunkIIxAH/Arne by HFH

and another just labelled 'SQ x WK mark II'

looking foward to going through the thread to see how you guys are doing

cheers
eddieS

2009:
Other in my album!
picture.php

thepureskunk

What did I do wrong????

What did I do wrong????

Hey all :)

Had a bit of a nightmare with the number of Males I've been getting..

I have 14 girls in the main bed out of over 30 plants... I had 2 girls out of 12 Auto Indie x Auto MTF for example!!

I've also had 8 Males out of 10 with the LL Auto BB x Auto Kush in the pots. ALso had to cull 5 of the FON F3 due to sick looking plants.

Soooo I've had to germ some more beans!

Another 10 of Lowlifes Auto Kush x Auto WR, 9 Auto MTF and my last 4 of Lowlifes Auto BBKush x Auto NYCD....

Just hoping for more Girls!!

Nice work everyone. Had some really nice Sun recently, lets hope it continues..

Peace, TPS :)

MJBadger

Veteran
Hi TPS , only thing i can think of is the germing temp , high temp more male . I got 3 definate male & i`m sure 37 fem . 1 year i was hoping for a few more male , but thankfully the males i have got are seedruns in mind , lets hope they can produce enough pollen .

ALso had to cull 5 of the FON F3 due to sick looking plants

I binned all my 3 & 4 FON following Z`s advice , i hope they don`t start popping up in the compost bin .

Stay green .

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Algae on my BSister roots

Algae on my BSister roots

Hi there guys!:tiphat:
The Sun is shinning , my back is not killing me so it´s all good around here:blowbubbles:
I hope all goes well with my dear uk fellow growers:ying:
My Biddys Sister was potted in a pickles container made from see-through plastic, so the root ball was exposed to direct sun light and because was moist at all times our beloved algae started to grow:)
I´ve just potted up in a darker container...this time from olives:laughing:

Her and the wrong pot
picture.php

Greenish rootball
picture.php

New olive pot
picture.php

Work done
picture.php

Now my Kinky ACheese, all into bondage, spanking and fan leaf removing:dance013:
picture.php

She loves it!:blowbubbles:
picture.php

Poor, poor thing:comfort:

picture.php

Purple Mazzar waiting for the cheese to show some sex
picture.php

I hope that those images didnt shock any sensitive reader:)
Peace and Light:ying:

minime

esbens

esbens

hear are esbens plants they took a long time to show sex---but most of the males are culled got a real good female ratio with the strains from esben---will try to get some pics from outdoor plots but in no hurry---got to get these girls out now-----------------nice looking plants all------zeds fon on my side are showing no ill sighns or disease---i culld all the small plants this time---so trying for the bigger size genetics----stay safe all

greenclaws

looking really good everyone.i have all my plants out now, had intended to go with alot of autos but never got round to it.Going with semi autos and some timewarp-cindy 99 x's thanks to a fellow i.c member for he sent me nearly all my seed stock this year.
really cant wait as this time of year thhings really start to take off.
Peace to u all and keep it green
Next year i will get on the thread earlier, gutted to have missed out on esbes stuff.Good to see some of the old o.g crowd going strong

minime

hi harold---no the bs-lc--is not full flowering yet thank god----its getting big 4ft tal and 4ft wide---i have taken 200 clones from her and she is now growing in her own liitle place---ill get some pics of her soon----wam dident know how big she can grow--but by look of things i recon 6 7 ft is easy she was cloned to near death but now she has multible heads-----thin branchs-----but she grows fast ----the akww ae catching up----there a hardy plant but they do love to be pamperd----grow much bigger but that could be said for most plants i guess----stay safe

harold

i think i may have stressed them too much (rootbound, other stresses etc)

yours are looking good though.....