What's new

UK Outdoor Growing 2010

MJBadger

Veteran
Sorry i should have said hi to Doppey , nice to see you buddy , fingers x`d that things are on the up .
& hi to bucks , only thinking of you other night when i found some pics of Guerrilla Grower & his grow & some of me out in his garden with Zeke .

The ground is baked to buggery with all this sunshine , pray for some rain .

TPS should be here watching all the carp , the waters are full of them sunning themselves !

Stay green .

bucks8n

who you?

who you?

Hey MJBadger - racking my brains trying to figure who you is but have a suspicion/inkling.

Don't suppose you have a kick-ass recipe for nettle tea as all-the-N-they'll-need do you?

wotamess

Bloody hell doppey's back as well! Will post pics up soon - got 2 big autos and 2 little uns under attic velux (need to get small greenhouse soon).

Tomatillos are ROCKING outside - 6 in one plastic greenhous, 9 in ohter + tomatoes and LOTS of aesome chillis.

So ICMag is living up to its draconian rep then with BGB banned... :(

WAM: THat MK is growing on me all the time eh - loving your leb cheese ones though

You in love with the flavour of the ss x lebcheese f1?

Rampant

So ICMag is living up to its draconian rep then with BGB banned... :(

Have i missed something!

Greetings everyone, hope your all doing fine. Loads of bullshit going on in my life now so not stopped by for a while. Hope the weather holds out for you all and best of luck with your grows!

BONGSMOKE

new forest? i wish! in the city me mate :) ,

its just that me n my mate will go to lengths others wont ,,,,,, eg climbing down steep ravines with a 50 percent chance of falling in the river lol
i feel like bear grylls when i get home!
one of my blue ryders is a polypoid also bongsmoke[/lmao bear grylls,n1,im a bit like bear atm,dog is loving it.n1 finding a pollyploid have to get a pic of it ,when budding,love it..good to see everyone getting busy,some pred had one of my ladys in me garden the other day,took the whole lot,left stork standing out,wtf gutted,it was a free seed i got with the ones i bought,still got nycd clones outside loving it and blueberry mazer cross under cfl,been taking in me nycds in the night and stickin them under cfls,should be able to take cuttins next week,and then go go garden and bear grylls land :dance013:,oh got some super skunk aswell outside going nice.HERE IS SOME PICS OF MY BRVS NYCD DONE UNDER 125 WAT CFL,HYDRO SYSTEM,READY NEALLY:jump:DONE WELL FOR 125 WATS 2INCH WIDE BUDS:blowbubbles:THE WEATHER HAS BEEN A BIT UP & DOWN,JACK FROST STAYED AROUND,GARDENERS HAVE BEEN CONCERNED,CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW,PLANTS BEEN WILTING,HOPE EVERYONE IS OK,IF PLANTED EARLY..SEE YOU ALL SOON,EYE CANDY ON WAY..

Attachments

• Image041.jpg
    Image041.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Image042.jpg
    Image042.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 9
  • Image043.jpg
    Image043.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Image039.jpg
    Image039.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 13

Rampant

Hey Bong, nice buds bro! I got much smaller buds than that under a 400w this winter, was as cold as though. All the best everyone! :)

thepureskunk

Sorry doopey for missing you last time!

Sorry doopey for missing you last time!

Must have been high :smoker: Welcome back mate and its really cool to have you around again.

Hey MJB I did get the brochure thanks! I will try my best to get down. I rekon October could be good as i have some free holiday spare....i haven't been carp fishing in ages, but the bug is back and i'm gonna be going a lot more again soon.

Cool to see you around Bucks and ramps :dance013:

I've been busy and can report that so far i have up:

10x Lowlife Auto BB x Auto Kush
12x Auto Biddy x Auto MTF
12x Auto Indi x Auto MTF
12x Auto MTF

(WAM is there any additional info you would like to add about the last three strains in that list of 4?)

I also have 8 of Zeds FONA1 F3 in pots..just waiting for them to show.

I'll get some pics soon but the majority of the Autos are in a 2ft deep raised bed which is filled with a mixture of my garden soil, old grow soil, dolomite lime and dried fish, blood, bone meal.

I'm hoping all goes ok and that the slugs don't get them...I'm off to Alton Towers on Friday till Sat eve so i hope they are all still around when i get back!!

Anyone been there recently and tried that new 13 ride? The last time i went was when the nemesis was first built...really looking forward to it!!

Peace everyone and happy growing, TPS :)

EDIT-sorry for spelling your name wrong doppey in the title...cant seem to change it now grrr

MJBadger

Veteran
bucks , yes i does . Despite being stoned & senile there aint a lot wrong with your memory .

Hi Ram pant .

TPS , i`ve seen a mid 30+ fully scaled 3 times in the last 4 days or so in the same area right next to the water i control , i may have to go on a little night work !! .

Mixed around 350ltr of compost up for my plot pots , & spent a fortune on Chicken shit , Fish/Blood/Bone , Water crystals this spring for the plot & guerilla . Fingers crossed .

Stay green .

BONGSMOKE

Hey Bong, nice buds bro! I got much smaller buds than that under a 400w this winter, was as cold as though. All the best everyone! :)
it was a hard winter yes m8,kept a mother going nycd,yea unreal the size of those buds under 125 wat cfl,they have been budding for 12 weeks,little longer with cfl,but worth the wait.:dance013:..

BONGSMOKE

Must have been high :smoker: Welcome back mate and its really cool to have you around again.

Hey MJB I did get the brochure thanks! I will try my best to get down. I rekon October could be good as i have some free holiday spare....i haven't been carp fishing in ages, but the bug is back and i'm gonna be going a lot more again soon.

Cool to see you around Bucks and ramps :dance013:

I've been busy and can report that so far i have up:

10x Lowlife Auto BB x Auto Kush
12x Auto Biddy x Auto MTFhello tps mate,i will be very intrested in seeing how your auto,s go,keep us posted,thinking of givin the auto,s ago,my mate had to move 3 lowryder ak47 to my plot last yr,and had not much joy,vry little yeild.but have seen some good pics on here,whats the most yeild you can get out of them?..intr
12x Auto Indi x Auto MTF
12x Auto MTF

(WAM is there any additional info you would like to add about the last three strains in that list of 4?)

I also have 8 of Zeds FONA1 F3 in pots..just waiting for them to show.

I'll get some pics soon but the majority of the Autos are in a 2ft deep raised bed which is filled with a mixture of my garden soil, old grow soil, dolomite lime and dried fish, blood, bone meal.

I'm hoping all goes ok and that the slugs don't get them...I'm off to Alton Towers on Friday till Sat eve so i hope they are all still around when i get back!!

Anyone been there recently and tried that new 13 ride? The last time i went was when the nemesis was first built...really looking forward to it!!

Peace everyone and happy growing, TPS :)

EDIT-sorry for spelling your name wrong doppey in the title...cant seem to change it now grrr
:wave: ello tps.lets us no how ya auto,s get on as intrested in givin them a try,my mate had 3 ak47 lowryder last yr,,not much yeild & i fink he messed it up,by movin them,how much yeild can you get from auto,s?..and do you get that sticky smelly dence bud..hehe:jump:intrested wotamess mentioned ones that go well in uk..anyways gl all ,keep it green..MAN!:wave:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Showing some respect!

Showing some respect!

Hi there guys!:tiphat:
Here´s a little update on my uk outdoor project.
I´m delaying the most getting my plants to my final location.
That way i can get them stronger, bushier and safer from predators for a bit more:cathug:i love my plants.
I´m having some space problems by now and if my landlord wasnt such a cool cat today i had been busted...again:comfort:
The good fellow come to fix my shower when i was potting up.
The back garden full of compost, clay pebbles,guano,pots of all measures and dozens of plants...we end up having a tea in the garden while he praised my vegs and asked mje how did i kept slugs at bay:dance013:
But it was another heads up and i must not delay things much more for my own sake:ying:
Here´s a couple of pics of some of my babz

Let´s start with the Arnes Pot (1arnes cheese and 1arnes hash)
picture.php

picture.php

Arnes Cheese
picture.php

Arnes Hash
picture.php

DCF Pot (1Lalandia Mix and 1PotMix)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Those tow pots are going to stay in my garden...if possible of course:ying:

One weird runt
picture.php

Thanks to wam and esbe!:thank you:
Peace and Light to us all:ying:

wotamess

some pics of indoor bud grown by our founder TPS...

KALI MIST:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

super smiley, long (full 2hr peak) strong buzz, superb spicy frankincense aroma, very similar to that of ch@ppers auto sativa. thanks dude!!

:yes:

-wam-

MJBadger

Veteran
Things are pretty quiet here , had some rain & the forecast says wet day tomorrow , i hope so the ground is very dry . Dug a bed for corgettes & there was`nt any damp in the soil , end of May & i`m already out every evening watering the garden & veg .

Fingers crossed for showers , stay green .

doppey

Been waiting for the weather to go like this for a couple of weeks now just so i can get my outdoor lot out without the little plants drying up and dying the day i put em out at the guerilla patch like they did last year :(

Got 3x patches of 13 plants going this year, mostly biddy early/sister think there might be a few purple peace in there too but maybe not cause i seemed to lose a bag with about 50 seeds of it in :(. Packed in pretty tight but will have to take the males out at some point and the soil is mega fertile so should be all good :)

Group shot
picture.php

View of the patch from afar, it's one of the best spots ive ever found i rekon big openeing in the middle of a load of trees with a big nettle/bramble patch in the middle of it, get the crap stung out of me every time i go up there and it'll only get worse cause the nettles were at face height in the summer the last few years.
picture.php

Take care all

doppey

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Not the happiest of days

Not the happiest of days

Hi there guys!:tiphat:
I´m glad i´ve waited to sex my plants out before i put them out in the wild. Today i´ve found 6males between the HybridsFromHell and DFC plants.
They are sexing out...but in a wrong way:dance013:but that´s life and i was prepared for that to happen.
Lets hope i get some females in the end, but after 6 out 6 males from my landraces i´m getting used to nasty results:comfort:
Here´s a couple of pics from some more balls, not the pretiest of sights i´m afraid:laughing:
DCF Balls
picture.php

DCF Balls
picture.php

Balls
picture.php

Arnes Cheese balls
picture.php

Poting up a Arnes Cheese
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php