What's new

UK Outdoor Growing 2009

BONGSMOKE

Actually I've seen some pretty decent quality hash made using nylon stockings instead of bubblebags, it's not as good as what you'd get with the proper equipment but it far exceeded my expectations!

TPS, that big one is a LebxKush? I thought she'd be more into flower by now. I'll get some pics of mine later on, they're only a few weeks (maximum) away from harvest!

Ch@ppers
yea thx,for the info.yea i gave me nycd a trim today,used mrs bongsmokes stockings with the ice and got some lovely hash and got plenty of trim left:joint: .that lubkush how long do you reckon it has left ?

minime

outdoor grow pics taken end of june

outdoor grow pics taken end of june

hears another grow -------still there ---crap pics will get some better ones soon

minime

gorrilla

gorrilla

visited 2 plots today both still there one place very small plants 2 much bigger camras a bit better now but run out of batteries lol only got a few pics

stay safe all

BONGSMOKE

that time again

that time again

hope everyone is smiling.:laughing:

Attachments

• 2940when-to-harvest.jpg
    2940when-to-harvest.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 19
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 18

wotamess

some pics from midday 19/09

first garden pics, firstly before the training, and after thereafter...

picture.php

picture.php

then the purple pheno lebanese cheese... lowest yielding, not terrible, but earliest and stinky!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and then the red pheno lebanese cheese... hashy and lots of pistils. i think i'll get the best yield off of her

picture.php

picture.php

aaaaaand then the cheese pheno lebanese cheese. she's so sweet and fruity and trichomy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this last one is a keeper for sure, and i have taken cuttings. unfortunately i don't have mother facilities :rolleyes:

enjoy your sunday folks!

-wam-

EDIT: : rolleyes : works!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :D

thepureskunk

Simply wonderful WAM. Great to see your green thumb back at work again :joint:

I will update again soon. The Lebkush that has been harvested was found to contain a few seeds...fuck knows where from :confused:

Still i may have to pop a couple next season. Only thing i can think of is that i was a bit late on pulling a auto male.

I've been busy putting my indoor room back together after an inforced break of nearly 3 months!! I'm hoping to have some winter fun indoors soon, where the Sun always shines...Although this weekends weather has been amazing! :cool:

Peace all!!

BONGSMOKE

for some reason i cant see the pics,,gutted,,dont no wtf why.am signed in all i am getting is a little coloured square.il keep trying,wana see ya pics watamess m8.

thepureskunk

Hey all :joint:

I got some time to check the Leb in a raised bed out today. I fed her last week with some full strength canna flower nutes, but i think i didn't need too.. A few leaves have got a little burnt. Still looks nice tho and i rekon will be done hopefully 7-10 days into Oct. Just hope this Indian Summer continues...seriously haven't had hardly any rain for months.

This is the 'North Side' of the plant :D

attachment.php

Now the South Side..

attachment.php

And some nice frost starting to come through:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Take care everyone :)

Attachments

• mini-LebNorthside.jpg
    mini-LebNorthside.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 19
  • mini-LebSouthside.jpg
    mini-LebSouthside.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 22
  • mini-Lebkushflower.jpg
    mini-Lebkushflower.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 16
  • mini-lebkushflower2.jpg
    mini-lebkushflower2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 19

minime

lovely pics wotta and tps---weather totaly agree first time iv wanted it to rain in september---most of mine will be ready 1st to 2 week october---lost lots but still got lots 1 more plot to visit===still made mistakes i did not label my plants not sure whats what but nothing as early as my keeper from last year---home for clones---so happy i cloned last years best---the leb cheese sounds nice---i have a real early nivarna white widow i know the ww by smell 4th year iv grown her --ive cloned her 10 days in cloner still all rite just hope i can reveg her---if she turns out strong and potent ill keep her in my colection that will be 2 strains that i know will finish---has to be strong though to keep---stay safe all

BONGSMOKE

very very nice pics all.hope everything is sweet,here is some more pics of mine.these are of the 6ft outside in a pot.not sure what the strain is,av a look.the weather has been sweet,but looks like it needs another 2 weeks,what do ya reckon.

Attachments

• DSC02832.jpg
    DSC02832.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC02834.jpg
    DSC02834.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC02872.jpg
    DSC02872.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC02871.jpg
    DSC02871.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 20

BONGSMOKE

somemore.only do 4 at a time cant see any of the pics again keeps doing this,cant see pics on the smiles and icons just a square box colours.

Attachments

• DSC02877.jpg
    DSC02877.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC02869.jpg
    DSC02869.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC02870.jpg
    DSC02870.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC02826.jpg
    DSC02826.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 17

BONGSMOKE

heres some of the 8 ft lebxkush :yeahthats,i have built a roof for it,is loving it.

Attachments

• DSC02886.jpg
    DSC02886.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC02836.jpg
    DSC02836.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC02854.jpg
    DSC02854.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC02885.jpg
    DSC02885.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 18

BONGSMOKE

here s nycd that was brought in 3 weeks ago""MONSTER" 6ft by5ft wide.supercropped.having it juicy fruit.

Attachments

• DSC02820.jpg
    DSC02820.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC02864.jpg
    DSC02864.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 22