What's new

UK Outdoor Growing 2009

Rampant

Nice pics everyone and hello, i finally made it over here. My plans for an outdoor harvest have gone totally astray this year, the place never became available. Really nice to see the pics of the autos and everything else! Best wishes all :)

wotamess

Nice pics everyone and hello, i finally made it over here. My plans for an outdoor harvest have gone totally astray this year, the place never became available. Really nice to see the pics of the autos and everything else! Best wishes all :)

YO!

-wam-

D

Doctor John

Progress......

Progress......

I am totally amazed at the progress with auto-flowering and early-finishing outdoor strains.......
The advances in the past four years are staggering.....
Next year will now be a different kind of year...... hopefully with an outdoor harvest.....

Next thing then: where do i go for decent seeds?
Help would be appreciated....... dont want to spend lots to be disappointed.... indoor and outdoor seeds needed!

I would like to post the pics of my original first serious outdoor grow, but I seem to be having problems.... dont know why..... any help would be appreciated.:1help:

BONGSMOKE

cheers wotamess so the rain on the plants is bllx,i googled rain on buds and alot of forums were saying put bags over them,which i thought was crazy and some were saying build shelter and then some were saying rain does no harm.i understand about the mould and if it rains alot i will get some help from my helpfull hydro shop,but the weather this end is looking good.so a little rain does not hurt,yea.sweeet,my garden is massive bring on next year,any advice on what the best strains are to go in the ground here in sunny england.many thanks.having trouble seeing pics on this forum only can see attached pics,just got little colured boxes.any help many thx.try get som pics for you all.

wotamess

cheers wotamess so the rain on the plants is bllx,i googled rain on buds and alot of forums were saying put bags over them,which i thought was crazy and some were saying build shelter and then some were saying rain does no harm.i understand about the mould and if it rains alot i will get some help from my helpfull hydro shop,but the weather this end is looking good.so a little rain does not hurt,yea.sweeet,my garden is massive bring on next year,any advice on what the best strains are to go in the ground here in sunny england.many thanks.having trouble seeing pics on this forum only can see attached pics,just got little colured boxes.any help many thx.try get som pics for you all.

no probs...

HTC (hill temple collective) have gone into cahoots with esbe to breed some of their strains with his early stuff... will do wonderfully in the uk. look out for the leb27 crosses (lebanese cheese, lebxkush) and others. folks have had some luck with proper indoor strains too, eg. purple wreck, sensi star, NL etc. nirvana's durban x skunk, hollands hoop and blue mystic have all worked...

watch out for the auto's aswell. lowlife seeds sre currently leading the pack, methinks, and people can expect up to 1-2 oz of plants that are done from seed to harvest in 60-100 days ie. plant april harvest july < BONUS!

you gotta be signed in to view pics...

later

-wam-

wotamess

last night... i know night pics are cheating but, hell, they look so good!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

-wam-

C

Ch@ppers

Lovely stuff WAM! Leb is a good building block for an early strain, I've got a few Leb crosses and they're all early as hell.

For anyone interested, I've just started a grow diary: http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2674923#post2674923

Does anyone know how to make that link into a clickable link that I can have in my sig? I've no idea what I'm doing with codes and things, I know how to post big pics but that's it!

Ch@ppers

C

Ch@ppers

My Auto Haze was chopped a few days ago...roughly day 80-85 give or take a week.

picture.php

picture.php

Grown almost exclusively under natural light...initial samples will be "tested" in a few weeks :joint:

Ch@ppers

thepureskunk

Leb Kush monster

Leb Kush monster

I took a couple of pics from my raised-bed Leb the other day...damn looking nice :joint:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Although today I got home from some work and i could clearly see 4 tops of the plant from the drive :yoinks: Considering how much this bitch is tied down, she still continues to grow... I tried to tie her down more but i no way would she budge to i HAD to get the shears out :boohoo!!:

Still i hope the bud weight will even out to the other tops...well thats what i'm telling myself anyway..bugger!

Ch@ppers- That Autohaze has me drooling badly!! Cant wait for the smoke report and if you need any indepenant testing.... :D :joint:

WAM and minime- Wonderful pics gents :smoker:

Great to see you Ramps bro!! Please feel free to keep us updated with your indoor stuff, i for one wanna keep tabs on what you are up to...peace

Take care everyone, TPS :)

Attachments

• mini-lubkushbiggirl.jpg
    mini-lubkushbiggirl.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 25
  • mini-lebkushflower.jpg
    mini-lebkushflower.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 24

BONGSMOKE

new to this forum melurkey

new to this forum melurkey

:wallbash:trying to show you my pic,only seem to be able to get 4 at a time:wallbash:the 2 i am showing you i got given some seeds & trying to find out what they are" anyone.show another 4 after this:1help:

Attachments

• DSC02738.jpg
    DSC02738.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC02759.jpg
    DSC02759.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC02750.jpg
    DSC02750.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC02749.jpg
    DSC02749.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 22

BONGSMOKE

outside 9ft in ground 6ft in pot

outside 9ft in ground 6ft in pot

:fsu:south of england somewhere:abduct:

Attachments

• DSC02745.jpg
    DSC02745.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC02754.jpg
    DSC02754.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC02744.jpg
    DSC02744.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC02739.jpg
    DSC02739.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 15

BONGSMOKE

new york city deisal

new york city deisal

:woohoo:had to bring in this nycd and bud it under 600hps,been budding 10 days and is a monster,had to supercrop it.

Attachments

• DSC02766.jpg
    DSC02766.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC02762.jpg
    DSC02762.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC02761.jpg
    DSC02761.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC02768.jpg
    DSC02768.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 22

BONGSMOKE

another nycd

another nycd

:dueling:brought this 1 in 7 weeks ago neally ready,made some nice hash with the smash,using the stockings ice & coffee filters method.stuck this 1 under 2 cpl lights.soz about the posts if i have done it right,got more pics in me profile got to read how you can put more pics in 1 post.:fsu:

Attachments

• DSC02788.jpg
    DSC02788.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC02784.jpg
    DSC02784.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC02782.jpg
    DSC02782.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC02787.jpg
    DSC02787.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 25
C

Ch@ppers

made some nice hash with the smash,using the stockings ice & coffee filters method

Actually I've seen some pretty decent quality hash made using nylon stockings instead of bubblebags, it's not as good as what you'd get with the proper equipment but it far exceeded my expectations!

TPS, that big one is a LebxKush? I thought she'd be more into flower by now. I'll get some pics of mine later on, they're only a few weeks (maximum) away from harvest!

Ch@ppers

thepureskunk

Hi Ch@ppers- To be fair that pic was around 10 days ago and she has put a lot more bud on since then. I rekon it will be 4 weeks max. Just hope she dont smell too much!

My lebKush in a pot is finished and trimmed up, and looks very tasty :joint:

Nice work BONGSMOKE :cool:

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Nice work all, I've had a shitty season but hopefully back bigger, badder and stronger next year.

Ch@ppers nice work on the Auto Haze, I saw it in the Sativa thread too.. It's a project I've considered taking on myself, but hopefully if yours comes to market I wont have to bother!