What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2016

Nice plants MaryJane Grower

I myself got out last thursday, reckon the Jacks Magic Compost is working a treat like, keeping things green etc ;)
picture.php

Swamp Thang

Veteran
I never tire of admiring those low-key small grows that Mary Jane pulls off every year with little fanfare. That is my growing style out here in the jungle - keeping it small time, and flying under the radar with ease.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Holy Toledo ! I would recognize that gorilla face anywhere ! Say no more ! Say no more !

Well, I'll only add that from where I sit beneath this Gazebo, the planets are indeed aligned on this day, and all is well in the universe.

Greetings and hallucinations are hereby offered from the swamp jungle, to the cosmos.

HereIgrowagain

Back to the drawing board for me til next season methinks.

I put a few auto's out that seem to have just grown and grown but any sign of buddage is none existent. Plants same age in only have a couple of weeks left. Am I being over keen with them being auto's? is there life yet?

Our weather has been shite, plenty of rain but nee frosts, nippy at most.

Hoypare.

Holy Toledo ! I would recognize that gorilla face anywhere ! Say no more ! Say no more !

Well, I'll only add that from where I sit beneath this Gazebo, the planets are indeed aligned on this day, and all is well in the universe.

Greetings and hallucinations are hereby offered from the swamp jungle, to the cosmos.

Gazebo's :biggrin::laughing:

MJBadger

Veteran
I never tire of admiring those low-key small grows that Mary Jane pulls off every year with little fanfare. That is my growing style out here in the jungle - keeping it small time, and flying under the radar with ease.

keeping it small time, and flying under the radar with ease.

Very wise words . I see there`s a bit going on in the wilds . Stay safe & leave no trails :tiphat:

thepureskunk

Yooooo

Yooooo

Hi guys, how's it all going?

What a weird growing season so far. I usually start my grow mid May but the weather was absolute shit, so started 2nd week of June! Then we had rain like every day for a month... Also my seeds are 4 seasons old so not the best germination rate.

So not the best but I do have a nice little crop coming along. Also I'm making some more seeds this year so if anyone is in need... Will post some pics later but there are plenty in my gallery.

Also looking to invest in a lean-to greenhouse for next season. Hopefully then I can do more than just autos.

Hope you all have a great summer!!

inapond13

I've planted 2 x Raspberry Cough and 1 x White Widow feminised seeds and have them in my greenhouse in north west England. I have grown these before and get good results in my greenhouse. I planted 1st week of June.

They are in an organic super soil mix in 46 litre tomato Grow Bags from Wilkinson's. They get just the right size in my greenhouse with a hefty amount of LST, Topping, Fiming and Defoliation.

During flower I'll introduce a dehumidifier to help against bud rot and will get at least 2 x treatments of predator mites as a preventative measure against red spider mites.

The plants will be given more space in the greenhouse as they need it and will only be given the occasional molasses tea during flower.

I'll expect to get 10 to 12 oz total from these 3 plant of nice final product which will last me through the year.

Picture below as of yesterday, the White Widow is in the middle. I'll add more pictures as they mature...

Hoypare.

That Time of year when everythings out,the shelves are empty of seedlings and clones and its just a waiting game :tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 16

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Blimey it's long posting from phone can't seem to copy the BBcode

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts