What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2016

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Only one plant this year and it's still going. It's a Nepalese Jam from Ace and it looks and smells fantastic. Probably go till the end of October as long as it stays mold free. Not exactly outdoor since it's covered but not really greenhouse either..

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Yeah, thanks window :)

I'm pretty pleased with it myself. It's them Epsom salts that seem to be keeping them happy ;)

Let's hope I don't mess it up now and the weather keeps being mild

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Merry Christmas to ALL......:santa1::xmastree:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

See you all in the new year,.... May your Christmas presents be seeds and your new year bountyfull ......

Murf

Heya panikz you done a banging job there for UK outdoors. What strain are they it looks like indoors.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Yeeeehaw ! Yes sir indeed. I can now confirm with full authority that ALL rumors of our man Panikz departure from the monster cola growing trade are greatly exaggerated, yet again.

Back with a KABOOM would be a suitable way to describe my reaction to this epic field of green that greets my disbelieving eyes, sent from a classified location deep in the wild-lands of old Blighty, where Panicz of the Guerilla Gorilla fame hold court, and does what needs doing for all to see.

Once again, ladies and mantle-pieces, I assure you that there is NO cause for panic, because Panicz is here to stay, and that is official.

Standing by for more pics from the true master, bar none.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Yeeeehaw ! Yes sir indeed. I can now confirm with full authority that ALL rumors of our man Panikz departure from the monster cola growing trade are greatly exaggerated, yet again.

Back with a KABOOM would be a suitable way to describe my reaction to this epic field of green that greets my disbelieving eyes, sent from a classified location deep in the wild-lands of old Blighty, where Panicz of the Guerilla Gorilla fame hold court, and does what needs doing for all to see.

Once again, ladies and mantle-pieces, I assure you that there is NO cause for panic, because Panicz is here to stay, and that is official.

Standing by for more pics from the true master, bar none.

You a gent...:tiphat: last year was strange year ill tell you that for nowt...:biggrin:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Heya panikz you done a banging job there for UK outdoors. What strain are they it looks like indoors.

They are some of my own creations mate they turned out ok , hopefully be available soon....

Swamp Thang

Veteran
They are some of my own creations mate they turned out ok , hopefully be available soon....

Good to see the old hands back on the scene, El Panicz.

The lab-coat wearing gorilla may yet make a reappearance here as the new 2018 season starts up, but that remains to be seen.

Hoypare.

Kong the gorilla is still around swamp,he has just had a dry clean and blow dry with a hair dryer and is looking and smelling sweet,stay tuned for this years adventures and hope you have loads of luck in the swamp this season.

potty1

That Kong is like a bad penny...he keeps turning up.��
Lovely plants on that sunset pic panic.

hazefreak

Just ordered my auto selection this year, going for DP think different,Blueberry and auto ultimate and 2 packz of 00 seeds NL auto and some choc skunk. Lets hope for 100% germ rate

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
PANIKZ
great guerilla grow bro
this year i gone do my best too on guerilla
noormaal i dont feed the plants ore upgrate the soil but seeing your grows
i make a small spot for some bud grow
with some own mine own outdoor strains
like this NDB X DF
picture.php

picture.php

and i wil do some more strains testing
i cant wait to plant them we started already the spot making
good luk this year guy's i will follow you grows on UK outdoor 2017
picture.php

picture.php

JGP

Coco bricks are great for mixing in especially clay soil, to break it up and aid root growth another good allrounder feed is fish blood and bone meal for your NPK (666). Be sure to cage your plants to stop wildlife digging up and eating the feed and/or the foilage. Goodluck everyone this season :)

Latest posts

Latest posts