What's new

UK Outdoor 2014

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Buddy or anyone else recommend some good squat outdoor autos?

Auto,s aint really worth a wank unless your in cali or spain or something but if I had to choose id go dinafems autos best iv seen to date ,..iv seen a few have nice results with there white cheeses,...:ying:

window

Veteran
Pakistan Chitral Kush, stretching to bloom.
picture.php

sandsmp81

Veteran
How changeable has the weather been recently? One min it's blazing hot and glorious then the next the sky is pitch black and it's mashing it down and giving it some sort of hurricane business.

window

Veteran
How changeable has the weather been recently? One min it's blazing hot and glorious then the next the sky is pitch black and it's mashing it down and giving it some sort of hurricane business.

Yep, it's a nightmare, when I checked her yesterday, she was all most on her side, added more stakes.
Why can't we have just one summer that stays sunny and dry all the way to the end of September.
@ Buddymate, by way of C.B.G/Ace seeds, same as last year mate,the purple one but been out since mid May.:biggrin:
You're plant's look amazing man, you are THE U.K outdoor grower brother.
@ Rinse, just preflowers at the moment mate, you not doing anything this year?

MJBadger

Veteran
How changeable has the weather been recently? One min it's blazing hot and glorious then the next the sky is pitch black and it's mashing it down and giving it some sort of hurricane busines
Been mad here , I have a few crayfish traps in a river near me that score a few kilo every few days . Rivers around 20+ft wide & on average 1/2mt deep but floods like fuck with heavy rain & occasionally floods into the field alongside where the traps are .
Went out before light this morning to check the traps because I know we had a bit of flooding from dinner yesterday & just as it got light walking on the edge of the field in 100yds found 5 crayfish wandering about in the grass , only ever once before have I found 1 out of water . The groundwater around here is as full as it was last winter .

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I started late so my plants are small.. but if the rain continues I'll have to get the ole piece of crap tomato plastic green house out.

I'm in pots this year so every time it rains hard it washes out the lovely premium organic nutes I put in there. Pain in the arse. Still, I'm not complaining about the weather, I think its been alright up until now. As long as the rains hold off during heavy bud formation in Sept.

The wind can fuck right off though. What's this about a hurricane?

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Well I, for one, woild like to see the progress of the outdoor indoor hybrid grow here. It's not an exclusive place this. be free...

the title of the thread kinda gives that one away.. not that im offended by shed/ outdoor grows. id love to do a uk outdoor poly tunnel grow. and force flower slightly earlier in the year.

sandsmp81

Veteran
The wind can fuck right off though. What's this about a hurricane?

I was just saying how changeable the weather has been you get like 4 seasons in one day and it's been windy as fuck too the last 2 days,but no real hurricanes as far as I'm aware just make sure your ladies are holding down well. :tiphat:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Here are my three little ones. Quite a reduction from last years 15 odd females.

From left to right we have a Biddy Early and 2 x Mandala Fruitylicious. Not sure how the Fruitylicious will fair since it's meant to be a cross of Blueberry with a select hashberry female.

Funny thing is, everything has been munched by slugs in the garden, but these plants are untouched. Thinking the bio silicon product I'm using might have something to do with it...

B

buddymate

Ta mate,they aint looking so bad,next year will be ten times better,we have some incredible plots lined up :tiphat::ying: