What's new

Uk Jigga Cookies!

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Does it have a 3 leaf trait?,,, you will have noticed it if its the same one bro,,, that's how I identifi it from other clones visually,, easy red steam in veg

Yeah pal...

Mines just coming to the end of week 6.. she's an agressive feeder... will easily consume 5ltrs a day.. im about to pk boost her on week 7 then flush on 8...

Would love to have given her more light but im still dialing this room in and this is my 1st time flowering her... i dont think i would have done anything different other than cut the number of plants from 5 to 4..

In terms of aroma she is alongside some big hitters.. ive currently got brucebanner#3 the core cut...
blues/livers and chem91 in the same room as her and i keep getting an aroma of chocolate that i can only imagine is coming from this cut but her scent isnt the most dominant amongst these ladies as you can imagine but you can tell she is there...

N3g5T0U.jpg

PG7HVoJ.jpg

09FqXB7.jpg

c4CT98v.jpg

UnFRODk.jpg

Blazeee

Veteran
Looking good Rick

My buddy offline has got 1 jigga cut in his tent atm. Hes not been growing long, this will be his 3rd run i think. Hes got a couple small tents in his loft. It had been getting very cold up there due to poor insulation and the fact hes got them under a cheapo chinese led pannel. He ended up stuning the plants and delaying them by a few weeks due to the cold, because of this he had fan leaves on other cuts starting to go purple week 2-3 12/12.

Im not sure what week hes on by now because he stunted them, but i saw them last week and they were looking nearly ready. The amount of colour on them was insane, im going to go see him tomorrow to get some pics for you guys.

Hes only got her in a small 60x60 tent with 3 other plants, so she isnt big by any means, he will get less than an oz off her but she looks amazing. The fan leaves have faded dark black, and hes been flushing them for over 2 weeks now.

After seeing her at his there is no doubt in my mind, she is defo straight cookies. I will try get some pics tomorrow of her.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's pretty much a solid that this is the original thin mint cookies too,, obviously it could be something else but people don't hesitate on pics to just say Yeh,, thin mint!

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
iIgrew cali connect cookies and that shit was fire never tasted a terp like it with a awesome stone.never seen leaves so black frosted nugs

hazefreak

I'd be lucky to get cuts let's alone gsc!

I ran 2x cookies x bubba kush from Rare dankess last round as freebies with my GTH#1 any form of cookie smells didn't exist just a sweet smell that turned into rotten garlic foulness but keeping the cookie look.

The other pheno same sort of smells a little lemony this time but much chunkirr buds.

Frost machines nonetheless...