What's new

Uk Jigga Cookies!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is some shots from our UK Jigga cookies

This clone is actually my all time favourite clone,,, i love love love the Sr71 clone for its colour, flowers and taste but the yeald was unworkable , this jigga is actually my new number 1 clone

The taste is very much an original purple kush flavour,,, not the type of og we see today,, I'm talking of pre 98 bubba kush,,, The Sr71 was like bubbas fit little sister,, but this clone is like auntie cookies,, beautiful and tasty,, fruity not savoy not sweet,, sorta like a blueberry muffin,,, but it's not a usual blueberry muffin,,, it's like one made with chocolate diesel and an old purple kush,,,, really really tasty

Is there anything out there more tasty than this clone?

Pics,, pics pics,,, let's see your UK cookies,, all shapes all sizes,, all cookies and hybrids,, animal,, platinum etc

This clone I have came from someone here on icmag, it was imported through Instagram..

Is anyone else lucky enough to be growing it?

Please post pictures guys,, i seriously love love love that cookies (old pk) flavor :moon:

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love light power had the Sr71,,, everyone thought it was the garbavil but I know its the Sr71

Cheesegez

Got to love the jigga , man she’s such a tasty biatch ...

picture.php

Nice one Ric ����

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man,,, can you discribe the plant,,, leaf to bud ratio,,, yeald in comparison to seed plants,,, veg speed,, cloning,, your thoughts on taste,

Thanks man seriously

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The high to me is good,, I'd call it balanced day smoke,, you need something like the chemd for night time

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
But i also have gelato#45 pheno gsc x sunset sherbet... done in 8 weeks... sherbet fuel... personally i think its more like turkish delight... daytime smoke...

EtTNOQX.jpg

mQntvJQ.jpg

xmtd96P.jpg

Ive also got a kookiez91 pheno... in terms of flavour and buds i do have better cuts in my stable not cookie related though :thumbs:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But i also have gelato#45 pheno gsc x sunset sherbet... done in 8 weeks... sherbet fuel... personally i think its more like turkish delight... daytime smoke...

View Image

View Image

View Image

Ive also got a kookiez91 pheno... in terms of flavour and buds i do have better cuts in my stable not cookie related though :thumbs:

I would love to know how the jigga compares in your thoughts,,

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
As stated pal... not a fan of the cookies... im a total cheese head....

Ive got the cherry pie cut (known hermie) not sure if this was crossed to chem d to create cookies or if its cherry pie x durban poison..

yd4Ar8i.jpg

Ive also got the chem d cut ...

klZSXlb.jpg

And i also know theirs a cut called cement shoes being passed around which is also cookie related

sKAEoEh.jpg