What's new

UK Grower saying hello to the community!

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Hey Guys,

Lurked along time so thought I would pop up and say hello my fellow growers.

Looks like a nice place to be.

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Good to have you on board!

IC is a treasure trove on quality information - just need to time to find what you want haha

K

*Kushty*

hello dank demon im new here too

happy growing to all uk peeps

kushty

Dank Demon

Veteran
Hey Kushty and Roll it large, I have also seen yours and speedemons grows recently on the UK forum. You have some great strains and skills guys andthats why I am here to learn.
Thanks for allthe welcomes.

Dank Demon

Veteran
How do you rate posts on here as I can see that somebody found speedemons welcoming post unhelpful??? when I found it welcoming?

S

speedemon

How do you rate posts on here as I can see that somebody found speedemons welcoming post unhelpful??? when I found it welcoming?

Lol you've got to love the haters :laughing: Happens all the time on here I am afraid mate, easy to step on toes as we are all different and what appears as normal welcoming post to one person, might be seen by another as somthing else? :laughing: The Asylums have not got the room for them all. :tiphat:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
haters gunna hate means your doing something right for them to hate you

well thats what i keep telling myself lol

peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya dank,,always nice to have other uk growers on board,,all the best in your future runs,,keep safe,,peace and regards s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya kushty,, warm welcome and all the best with this years runs,,peace and regards from greater london/essex,,s2

Dank Demon

Veteran