What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cheesey

hey chaps any ideas if hazeseekers ok ? he hasnt been on line since 07-23-2009 03:43 PM .

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah havent heard from Seeker in a while now,, hopefully he's cool :chin:

AK47 x White Widow [Ryu / crew]

picture.php

... excellent quality dope :canabis:

Jah bless all that made this one happen :joint:

Solidopc

Wassup fellas. Anyone here growing the ffa cut? I'm having a right nightmare trying to get it to root. Took 4 cuttings 3 weeks ago, and only 1 has rooted, and looks like its dying now after being potted into coco. My other 2 strains i have rooting in the prop were rooting in 6 days and allmost all 12 are done now after 9 days. I don't know what's going on with this ffa. I'm thinking i'll have to setup a bubbler just for this cut. Anyone else growing it and have any advice? I asked in the ffa thread but got no reponse, so thought i'd ask for uk crew. Peace.

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran

Hey bro. I got two FFA clones recently. One is healthy and thriving now, the other just mysteriously dropped dead after a week or so in the dirt, despite having good roots when I potted it on. Can't really explain what happened to it. Not tried to clone it myself yet so can't tell you any more than that!

B

BeAn

SpeedCheese AKA seekers cheese AKA northern cheese haze, is the bollocks!!!.:yummy:..i loved the taste, the high was fantastic, fruity sativa uk style!!...gonna run some 12/12 from seed i think soon as pos, hope the mans safe n warm..:yes:

Ryu's ak cross was like candy for the head...big respect!!:yes:

dreadvik

I couldnt see Penny Black on the list.
I am also interested in the Black Domina's medical use. I'll be getting a straight BD so will compare the differences and see their usefulness for RLS and insomnia (Which I suffer from )

Last time I ad straight domina it murkled me! I couldn't get up off a sofa, couldn't keep my eyes open, everything felt uber comfy tho! Probs pretty good for pain relief and insomnia from my experience :)

Hey guys, amazing thread and beautiful pictures, I will be starting some small projects soon so it’s a great inspiration. Can’t wait to get back it to it.

If I come up with anything good I might even join you lol

P.S anyone remember the U.K/ Northern European outdoor grow thread on OG, if so
:grouphug: :joint: (diffrent user name)

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Apologies for double posting, was asked earlier in the thread to report back on this cross though. Here's the quickest pheno, the other two are still some way behind. This could maybe do with another week or so, so I'm going to leave a couple of buds on to mature that bit longer. Most getting chopped now though :joint:

As you can see some of the lower branches are having trouble supporting the buds! Main leaders are thick and sturdy though. I'm sure with a more dialled run this pheno could yield very well, with super dense buds that hopefully aren't going to shrink too bad.

Bubblicious x DSD (Ryu) - Day 70 12/12

Just a couple pics, more in my gallery or diary thread if anyone is interested.

Respect to Ryu and the full UK crew

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice McSnapper :yes:

Just found a Seeker's Cheese nug that smokes much like a 65 day Jack Herer flower :dance: :canabis:

Status
Not open for further replies.