What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Psychosis is a good name for a Uk erb ... t'was a rave scene pon dance hall back in the day,, plus it defies dumb authorities :dance:

Suburbans Psycho x Pure has more body than Psychosis,, reminds us of Super Skunk,, but without the stench :canabis:

Most of yo already got these seeds,, wanna know what they're saying... then just give em a grow :wink:

daddy fingaz

Well wot can i say....had the pleasure of sampling the Pure psyched (Pure x psychosis) last night... respect to suburban seeds, any doubts i had regarding potency are well and truely diminished, i now feel a fool for ever having them lol!..... looks/smell/high all up there with the best of em!!!! :joint:

again props to Suburban and who ever passed on the psycosis cut to make this cross possible you know who u are!!!

Peace.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The UK 09s are about to slam it down,, turn it out,, and pass it round,
If you're a little fasio,, then this aint a metaphor,
It's just how we over-grow it :canabis:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
You're not wrong there - my 11-week green MoFlo is getting bigger and better all the time, and looks to be a sure-fire contender for a new sativa-dom incross worth getting 'out there'. Definitely HOG-leaning in structure, but very Flo-leaning in smell and taste!

It's outpacing my Goldfinger right now in both vigour and bud size, with only moderate CO2 addition since last time, so it clearly approves of an improved atmosphere! I'll get some pics shortly - it's at 9 weeks now, and looks very promising indeed...:)

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Here's the 11-week green MoFlo again at eight weeks, and boy is she getting fat. This is easily the best one yet - only change is a little bat guano added to the potting soil right from the off, and moderate CO2 (bottle with yeast/sugar mix).

The main shot shows the plant at middle back, and these are the tops of the two main colas at close to actual size - the last shot is my keeper Goldfinger pheno for comparison at exactly the same stage - they're not strictly comparable physically, but the MoFlo clearly shows better bud density - though in the Goldfinger's defence, it has no leaves to speak of by trim-time...:)

Other plants are Vanilluna at far left, Cocoa Kush and Grape Krush at the front (just gone in a few days ago), and Goldfinger taking up most of the right. A DJ Short-heavy session again...:)

Ganja baba

Veteran
lovley plants el , nice long pistils on the flowers , what is moflo made of flo x ? nice oil fattyness to um , jest read back . hog . thanks

Ganja baba

Veteran
Yo.. still overgrowing it UK massive :yes:

Fresh off the grass... yo seen it here first ...

Psychosis x Pure [Suburban Seeds] (right side) :

picture.php

Nug shot Psychosis x Pure -

picture.php

,, shout out to the LGA fam-a-lama :canabis:

hey doc what does the phycosis x pure taste and smell like , ?
thanks

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
lovley plants el , nice long pistils on the flowers , what is moflo made of flo x ? nice oil fattyness to um , jest read back . hog . thanks
Yeah, 'MoFlo' is just my designation to differentiate my incrosses from the original Flo 1st generation, of which I still keep two females, though one is on its last outdoor run before retirement! And it seemed appropriate, as all of the traits I was hoping to keep have (so far) remained present and stable.

This MoFlo is exceptional, partly as its structure is very sativa, and very green and delicate, whereas most Flos (and MoFlos!) have an indica structure and are quite robust physically, with waxy dark leaves and woody stems. But the flower-time is also really extreme - I've never had a Flo go longer than nine weeks, and that was a week longer than necessary really. But eleven weeks is really long, and it would do twelve if I could be bothered. It has a much more perfumed aroma than its relatives too.

All of which makes me think I discovered an Oaxacan Gold pheno in there, or at least some close mix of the ancestral gene-pool. I've already made seeds from it, with a f3 purple male from another branch (PT-leaning), so we'll see what transpires there, as there's a few test-seeds being grown out now.

Solidopc

Lovely nugshot GB. What's the flavour and aroma of the finished product? Looks really sweet and tasty. Loving this thread, peace.

Ganja baba

Veteran
astroshnapps pheno 1

astroshnapps pheno 1

hi guys just chopped this girl , she stinks really strong of pineapple qubes the sweets , got to c99s on the go this smells alot more , tastes like pinepapples , strong high then narcotic .
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

indifferent

Veteran
Yeah, 'MoFlo' is just my designation to differentiate my incrosses from the original Flo 1st generation, of which I still keep two females, though one is on its last outdoor run before retirement! And it seemed appropriate, as all of the traits I was hoping to keep have (so far) remained present and stable.

This MoFlo is exceptional, partly as its structure is very sativa, and very green and delicate, whereas most Flos (and MoFlos!) have an indica structure and are quite robust physically, with waxy dark leaves and woody stems. But the flower-time is also really extreme - I've never had a Flo go longer than nine weeks, and that was a week longer than necessary really. But eleven weeks is really long, and it would do twelve if I could be bothered. It has a much more perfumed aroma than its relatives too.

All of which makes me think I discovered an Oaxacan Gold pheno in there, or at least some close mix of the ancestral gene-pool. I've already made seeds from it, with a f3 purple male from another branch (PT-leaning), so we'll see what transpires there, as there's a few test-seeds being grown out now.

album.php

I agree that that MoFlo is Mexican leaning, looks very Mexican to me, especially that bud structure, which reminds me a lot of the Oaxacan #1 clone around 9-10 weeks of flower. It is well known that a line can segregate with inbreeding, and that appears to be happening with MoFlo. Makes me very interested in growing the Moflo beans I have and looking for Oaxacan phenos, 12 weeks for that Moflo is nothing to me as I let the Oaxacan #1 go 14 weeks and she could have gone longer.

I've found a very Mexican dom male from the Afghan x Mexican cross I made, took 10 cuts off him today and kept him in my veg space for further work. I'm gonna BX him to the original Mexican mother.

Now I've seen that Mexi dom MoFlo I reckon you should grow some more Moflos and hope to find a Mexi dom male then BX him to the Oaxacan #1 clone.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Well the plan was to grow out the f4 seeds I made from it, get the closest male I can, and then backcross to this female - along with the Oaxacan and all the other Flos and MoFlos if possible!

The smell on this one is divine too - much less 'meaty' than the faster, purple pheno, and very incensy and perfumey. It still has the hints of mint and berry, but it's a much more unique mix, and quite special. Also the resin is sticky to the touch, whereas every other Flo or MoFlo I've grown has been dry, and the buds are soft and crushable, compared to the 'pinecone' hardness I'm used to. All in all, it's one of a kind...:)

daddy fingaz

The smell on this one is divine too - much less 'meaty' than the faster, purple pheno, and very incensy and perfumey. It still has the hints of mint and berry, but it's a much more unique mix, and quite special. Also the resin is sticky to the touch, whereas every other Flo or MoFlo I've grown has been dry, and the buds are soft and crushable, compared to the 'pinecone' hardness I'm used to. All in all, it's one of a kind...:)

that sounds very nice EM we like a bit of sticky resin !!:joint:

Big Beans

Beans Means Highns
ICMag Donor
I couldnt see Penny Black on the list.

Has it been mentioned yet?

Its White widow x Black Domina and sounds very British. I love all widow crosses, and may have this soonish :joint:

I'll defnitely post pics here - I've been waiting for ages to finally get a clone I can show and talk about lol

I am also interested in the Black Domina's medical use. I'll be getting a straight BD so will compare the differences and see their usefulness for RLS and insomnia (Which I suffer from )

Big Beans

Beans Means Highns
ICMag Donor
I feel like a bit of a lemon now. Apparently it's still quite new and underground and I don't even know if I shouldve mentioned it.

But now I have I can't help my excitement. 8hr buzz from a spliff I'm told. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.