What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just want to mention the pk from llp is more than likely not the garbavile cut...more likely it's the sr71 as it came from Cannada. If you guys have a look at the sr71 you might see what I'm seeing

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just want to mention the pk from llp is more than likely not the garbavile cut...more likely it's the sr71 as it came from Cannada. If you guys have a look at the sr71 you might see what I'm seeing
Maybe.....dunno..... SR71,LVPK,Garberville,whatever TrichomeTech used to grow-all look like her in some pics....hard to tell. I do know I bloody love her...she is damn sexy and very tasty;) She tastes kinda Soft and Soapy not really grapey/fruity to me. Which of them is meant to be soapy cos Its probably that one.

Oh yeah and she performs quite well as Geurilla plant in the UK too...weirdly enough!

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Attachments

• PK 2017 1 (2).jpg
    PK 2017 1 (2).jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 38
  • PK 2017 1 (3).jpg
    PK 2017 1 (3).jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 48
  • PK 2017 1 (4).jpg
    PK 2017 1 (4).jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 37
R

Rox

Is this true??

From research... K at TrichromeTech is The source of the SR71 which is believed to be a hybrid of PK

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't give a shit. I like smoking it because it's pukka. Far better then most of the Yank weeds out there. I do not care for names and blandness. I like the fruity terpy genetics or a pedigree. Could be called purple dog shit for all I care.. It's lineage & Provenance don't interest me either..

Tuna Kush 'Comes in a Can' :)

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Got any veg pics.... lvpk fan leaves are easily distinguishable from the other pks out there... soapy hashy kushy like Bubba is lvpk she kinda looks like your pics in a few if you nail her perfectly she get a dry grape red wine nothing sweet candy purple has ever came out lvpk , she is a true kush along the likes of Bubba master pure types and not related to the purps, urkle, GDP etc etc... sr has a sweet grape as does garberville n I believe those have ties to the purple strains... it really doesn't matter tho if it's fire n makes Ya happy grow it..

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys,

the PK, i dont hold it anymore but did some digging when i used it in the bubba cross.

i swapped some PM's with a guy who was involved in bringing it over, described the terpene profile etc etc and in the end he and i was pretty certain that it was the Las Vegas Purple Kush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need to send this cutting to be tested, I have a PDF from a genome analysis done on PK & Chemdog. PK has no genes related to any other type or known world cannabis @ time of analysis.. Maybe it's that one ... Sounds unique.. I'll add the link when I find it.

Saker

I have the Cheese cut and Elevator Man's Mystery Strain flowering side-by-side at the moment, I'll take some pics shortly, you can see a lot of similarities, so I'm positive there is a fair bit of Skunk #1 in this Mystery Strain, you could see the resemblance in veg too.

You can stick this one on the 'UK elite' list, Purple Afghan, a few folks have the cut now, so hopefully it will spread around.

View Image

View Image

View Image

That is purple!!! Would love a cut out of this one!!!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys,

the PK, i dont hold it anymore but did some digging when i used it in the bubba cross.

i swapped some PM's with a guy who was involved in bringing it over, described the terpene profile etc etc and in the end he and i was pretty certain that it was the Las Vegas Purple Kush
View Image
View Image
View Image

That Pk is literally my favourite clone "that I have grown myself " EVER Ever EVER!

Cool...so it defo is the Lvpk garb as in the swerve one?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Hi guys,

View Image
View Image
View Image

You can be sure.... That is 100% lvpk..... no need to question that's her....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
That Pk is literally my favourite clone "that I have grown myself " EVER Ever EVER!

Cool...so it defo is the Lvpk garb as in the swerve one?

Lvpk is one of my all time favorites..had her forever. she is one never out of reach and has sentimental value to me....Lvpk and garb are 2 different plants... the plant vg got is lvpk... garberville is more sweet grape urkle type... and don't have the great structure of the lvpk.... as far as what one swerved used pretty sure it was garberville or another Cali pk..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It will always be called LLP's PK to me,, :) ,,,LLP is the dude :)

if I remember he got it from Canada with another clone called coffee break ,,he swapped it for the brightside clone,,if I remember correctly,,,apparently the coffee break clone was supposed to be the SFV clone but the coffee break landed instead ,,,I actually passed the PK a mutual friend who I believe gave it to VG,,so it's defo the same clone,,,geeez ,,that clone has just the most beautiful grape kush taste ,,,gotta give VG props on the PK X bubba pre 98,,,,I had that exact bubba clone and it was in its own right one of the most authentic Cali kush clones I've ever seen,,,true afghanica expressions in both ,,,fab cross VG,,if I wasn't thinking of haze all the time I'd look into them beans and maybe do a reversed back cross with the PK mother.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can be sure.... That is 100% lvpk..... no need to question that's her....

I just assumed with the location it was sourced from ,,and if you compare it to sr71 ,,it's seemed obvious ,,,obviously I was wrong since other people know otherwise ,,,

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah its good to know about her provenance,she is really an interesting girl. But better to just make sure everyone gets to smoke her.
Big up LLP and all the others who have helped her travel the world....Spread her far(but privately,TOU and all that) :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad thats been confirmed, like i said i was pretty sure back then but can't remember the exact details ;)
i loved the PK but preferred the pre-98 bubba, which i think is probably of of its parents.

VG

Cheesegez

He gave it me I never had the chance to grow her out they where just spares ... tho his psychosis was spot on I haven't heard from him in a while .....xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts